• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
GGs @ AranOcean AranOcean

My DS was dying sorry to drop out like that. Very nice pikachu and palutena. I still have trouble with people that have a punish hard playstyle. Doesn't help that I lost my fox skill playing link so much. Oh well, they were fun matches regardless hope to play again sometime. :)
Very GGs! I honestly hope you don't mind me saying to keep playing Link, because that was the best Link I've played in Sm4sh so far. Your spacing was incredible and your reads... oh my god your reads. Half the time, I felt like a 3rd grade textbook haha. Sorry for my gushing, but it's been a while since someone's kept me on my toes.

That being said, your Fox and Ike were also very good, I just have a better hand on those MUs. Hope to play you again!

Last edited:

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
ahh cra p, wasn't looking at the time. Very fun matches, nice Fox you have, but I could sense the lag was ruining a few things for you. However, you were getting much better in the end, pulled off some nice strings.
Sorry for the input delay, can't be helped, but if you didn't mind it, lets fight again some time.

foxnoob

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0877-2710-6677
ahh cra p, wasn't looking at the time. Very fun matches, nice Fox you have, but I could sense the lag was ruining a few things for you. However, you were getting much better in the end, pulled off some nice strings.
Sorry for the input delay, can't be helped, but if you didn't mind it, lets fight again some time.
Thank You :)

Yea that input delay my biggest pet peeve while fighting you, but it was fun i'll fight you again!

I'm Glad you knew I had it. LoL I was bad ;(

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
- Yeah, I got caught by that more times than I'm proud to admit. I think I'm safe poking shield with a disjointed hitbox, but that uptilt has deceptive reach. I'm sure a back or neutral air spaced perfectly is fairly safe though, just need to practice.
- I assumed it was "Mega Buster", and it seems okay in this matchup. It's slow travel speed means you can be close behind if I decide to down b.
- Thanks for the compliment bro! I think it's because many Rosalina's either get comfortable spacing with the Luma out, or keeping it permanently at their side, and then fail to adapt to opponents and playstyles.
- Honestly, it's not even Luma. Dash attack is like a charged smash attack, awesome when it hits, but it really hurts if I'm in a spot to punish it, and hell, even if I shield, it's a free grab. The slide on the other hand is pretty good, as you'll end up behind me.
- Oh, and if I'm ever forced to recover onstage with up b, you need to make sure it's the end of my stock. Whether it's charging a side smash, landing an up tilt, or some crazy combo shenanigans, a mistake like that needs to be a stock loss.
Sorry for the late reply:
-Yeah, the sweet spot for the uptilt is a little bigger than people think. He takes a step forward when doing it, which is where the range comes from.
-Metal blade is alright in this matchup, but I just don't like to spam it as much, because I think Rosalina with the metal blade is very scary. I find the crash bomb pressure works better with the explosion on luma.
-Dash attack usually ends up behind you. It's just the lag is more than slide. The reason to go for the dash attack as opposed to the slide is it carries you closer to the edge, where Mega Man is very good. But even if I hit you and carry you off stage, luma can punish it. Just need to more experience with the matchup to break that habit.
- Yeah, I need to get back on stage to punish the on stage recovery. Sometimes you go far enough to the other side that it's somewhat safe if I've committed too far down stage, but yeah, landing up tilt is what should happen. Especially since you're so light, it kills ~75%.

Looking forward to more games in the future.

Last edited:

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
ggs KAZ
i gotta head to bed thanks for the games

zcstudio23

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4313-2372-4370
ok cool adding you now you can host the room
ggs KAZ
i gotta head to bed thanks for the games
fer sure, your mario is pretty crazy
i nvr see marios on for glory
took awhile to start adapting
i can def see his custom moves r better than default
i can remember one time in particular i could have spiked you
but that up b just wrecked lol
hope to play more in the future so i can get better

Last edited:

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
fer sure, your mario is pretty crazy
i nvr see marios on for glory
took awhile to start adapting
thanks
& you started adapting really well
your palutena is so hard to edgeguard

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Mii Name: SBZamus
Friend Code: 3652-1682-9410
Nintendo Network ID: Paulinho
Games with online play: SSB3DS, PKMN X

Looking for a game right now. If you'd like to play someone who is trying to learn Zamus, PM me :3

tm730

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4227-1256-0282
Mii Name: SBZamus
Friend Code: 3652-1682-9410
Nintendo Network ID: Paulinho
Games with online play: SSB3DS, PKMN X

Looking for a game right now. If you'd like to play someone who is trying to learn Zamus, PM me :3
i'd like to play for a bit im using all 5 pokemon characters.

I wanna get a little assessment on how i'm doing

friend code is under avi

Last edited:

Ershrek

Smash Rookie
NNID
Erickwasherelol
3DS FC
3995-7011-5351
My friend code is visible
nintendo network id : erickwasherelol

tell me when you added me so I can add you