• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I'm seeing now that Rosalina has a number of safe options that are hard to punish even if she whiffs it with Luma there. Her edgeguarding can be pretty effortless while she's safely on the stage and her disjointed aerials keep her a safe distance. If I was playing a character other than Greninja, who has great mobility, it would be frustrating to react in time. Any thoughts on my Greninja by the way? Overall, I mean. Could always use some feedback.
Honestly, I think you're the more technically skilled between the two of us, and you're the best Greninja I've played, so it's not like I can tell you what others have used effectively against me. I'd say just keep experimenting, and try odd strategies until you find something that counters all of my options; like when you caught my up +B with a hydro pump.

Afraid I'm still getting absurd amounts of lag right now, even For Glory is a 2 frame per second flip book for me. Hopefully I can get back here later and play some matches with you people.

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
People!!!! Someone here usa a DDD, Ike, Bowser, meta knight, palutena, sheik or zelda? Im making a clan and i really want! Very good players, but the only test is beating a super good fox!? Someone interested? I don't care if you don;t use any of the characters i mentioned, only really good players!

tm730

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4227-1256-0282
Yeah, I played as fox yesterday and it was fun. Now I'm trying to learn his moveset/priority and mixups. Little mac is my main though lol. It was fun!
i needa learn how to fight a good little mac smh

i honestly dont know anything bout mix ups for my characters..i just play and improve as i go lol

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
Okay, I guess I'll try matches again tonight. I was just playing Persona 4 Arena and it worked okay, so hopefully my connection is fine today.

Who wants to play 1on1s?

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Yes but it only lands if the tip hits you
Ahh, so that's why when I landed inside of it and was able to grab you. Interesting trade off.

Did you leave on purpose? Or... did I imagine you leaving and then left. >.> I see you hosting a room. I'm up for more games if you are!

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
Sorry, I eventually gave up and did For Glory. If you're still on we can play some.

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
Oh well, it's late here too. I was just going to do a few. Maybe some time next week.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I swear these SDs, while silly, are not intentional.

Did you see when I up B'd on stage on yoshis and had zero landing lag? What was up with that?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I swear these SDs, while silly, are not intentional.

Did you see when I up B'd on stage on yoshis and had zero landing lag? What was up with that?
Yeah, those SD's made me sad. I'm guessing it has to do with her long aerials/if you accidentally use one while you're falling, you SD.

I saw that. Yoshi's is so weird. The slopes have interesting exploits like I can Dair on it and slide off to avoid the landing lag. I've never seen anyone slide on to it like you did though. (I'm guessing that's what happened?)

Edit: Also, for future reference, if you play against Mega Man in a serious set, I recommend CP'ing to Yoshi's Island. The slopes mess with Luma's height relative to where the ground actually is, so the slide (dtilt) sometimes misses Luma. Also, only 1 of the charge shots were intentional (when you were stuck with a crash bomb).

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Yeah, those SD's made me sad. I'm guessing it has to do with her long aerials/if you accidentally use one while you're falling, you SD.

I saw that. Yoshi's is so weird. The slopes have interesting exploits like I can Dair on it and slide off to avoid the landing lag. I've never seen anyone slide on to it like you did though. (I'm guessing that's what happened?)

Edit: Also, for future reference, if you play against Mega Man in a serious set, I recommend CP'ing to Yoshi's Island. The slopes mess with Luma's height relative to where the ground actually is, so the slide (dtilt) sometimes misses Luma. Also, only 1 of the charge shots were intentional (when you were stuck with a crash bomb).
That stage is just odd overall. I think I lost one stock because you were too short to be jabbed. Good games regardless, next time we spar, I'll do my best to not SD twice at low percent ( No promises beyond that though ).

Top Bottom