• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Hey parcheesy do you want to smash?
Oh sorry. I got caught up trying to upload a gif to this site. Why'd they have to make it so difficult? Anyway, I'm open for Smash, so if you get done there, I'll be here. Same goes for anyone else out there listening in.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
That stage is just odd overall. I think I lost one stock because you were too short to be jabbed. Good games regardless, next time we spar, I'll do my best to not SD twice at low percent ( No promises beyond that though ).
Yeah, Mega Man's low profile is really useful in a lot of matches. He's too short to up smash for ZSS on the ground (that matchup, I think, is one of her worst matchups). His crouch isn't quite a G&W/Kirby crouch, but it can go under a lot of moves (especially projectiles like ROB's straight laser)... Unfortunately his slide isn't quite as low as his crouch. That would make that move amazing. @_@

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Yeah, Mega Man's low profile is really useful in a lot of matches. He's too short to up smash for ZSS on the ground (that matchup, I think, is one of her worst matchups). His crouch isn't quite a G&W/Kirby crouch, but it can go under a lot of moves (especially projectiles like ROB's straight laser)... Unfortunately his slide isn't quite as low as his crouch. That would make that move amazing. @_@
Yeah, if his slide was a pseudo dodge like Little Mac's side B, it would be absurdly good. That said, I'm kinda jealous your character sometimes dodges things on the ground just because he's short. I wouldn't trade it for being able to spin every direction in the air, but it's still worth noting.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Oke

Likewise was some good game despise that lag.
It's really not that bad. I play a lot of For Glory and the lag there is usually worse than this.

Edit: Man, Dark Samus is really hard to see on that Balloon fighter stage.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Oke

Likewise was some good game despise that lag.
Thanks for them matches! Could you tell me how you were able to drift so far as Wario? I've seen it done before, but never on such a grand scale ( I was cracking up when you killed yourself with it though ).

Looterius

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4871-4121-9756
It's really not that bad. I play a lot of For Glory and the lag there is usually worse than this.

Edit: Man, Dark Samus is really hard to see on that Balloon fighter stage.
GG's fun games.

Really don't know how to deal with Rosa, when you trade you get punched in the face. :p

Looterius

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4871-4121-9756
Thanks for them matches! Could you tell me how you were able to drift so far as Wario? I've seen it done before, but never on such a grand scale ( I was cracking up when you killed yourself with it though ).
Yeah lol Wario is a fun guy, his vectering is more powerful than the other chars, so regular DI, but be careful if you tilt too high or you end up like i did in that one game.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
GG's fun games.

Really don't know how to deal with Rosa, when you trade you get punched in the face. :p
It differs from character to character. You've got a pretty good chance with Wario ( Dat aerial mobility ), and Shiek ( Great offstage game against a recovery with no hitbox ). Personally, I have a really hard time against Shiek. It feels like my aerials lose a lot more to hers for whatever reason.

Yeah lol Wario is a fun guy, his vectering is more powerful than the other chars, so regular DI, but be careful if you tilt too high or you end up like i did in that one game.
That's just your normal VI? That's literally insane.

Looterius

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4871-4121-9756
It differs from character to character. You've got a pretty good chance with Wario ( Dat aerial mobility ), and Shiek ( Great offstage game against a recovery with no hitbox ). Personally, I have a really hard time against Shiek. It feels like my aerials lose a lot more to hers for whatever reason.

That's just your normal VI? That's literally insane.
Well his might be a bit glitched with that, but that make him so unpredictable, just like Wario should be. :D

And i just picked up Shiek yesterday, but for glory was unmercyfull with the lagg so i never got to practice with her enough, ended up in Training Room with sparring with bots.

I kinda have hard to decide who to play. so i shuffle between a huge amount of chars, those you saw was just a handfull of em lol.

But anyhow, gg Your Rosalina was a pain to get to, that wingman Luma is a real starbit to deal with.

Last edited:
Top Bottom