• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
i really want to lose some battles bcuz i learn more and exactly matchup experience, he only uses Fox
I've had a lot of difficulty with the Fox match up with GaW so that is a good match for me to learn. To be honest though, I haven't decided on a main for myself yet but I am liking GaW in this game so far.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
@ Metalbro Metalbro GG man, thanks for the amazing games!
GGs dude. I was having a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to take out your Lucario. That aura mixed in with the rage engine really makes it seem impossible to take out your last stock. But I still had fun. :p

Hommus Hardhat

Smash Rookie
Friend Code:4167-4533-4539
Hi all, Australian Kirby (Pretty good) and Ness (OK) player here. play a few other characters too: trying to get good at megaman, yoshi n a few othres too. anyhow please add me, and let me know so i can add you in return. interested in vs.-ing players of all skill levels, particularly those who might be able to teach me a thing or two about how to use kirby n ness a bit more competitively.
im busy this afternoon so not looking for matches immediately, but yeah.

Last edited:

Quonus

Smash Rookie
Looking for some european players to practice various matchups. Have a 75%winrate in for glory (not that it really matters). I main villager and jigglypuff and still looking for 2-3 other chars to get good at. Anyone intersted PM me,can also skype

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Heya,
Another Australian making an account to post here, looking for some 1v1's from anyone (overseas welcome but expect 0.2-0.4 sec input delay, at least that's been an average on what I'm amusing from For Glory matches).

I'd put myself at decently skilled, but that's hard to be measured by this games online mode. Currently practicing:
Meta-Knight / Shulk / Pit as a main trio, however am fairly good at a few others as well.

Friend Code is in the Avatar, if you wanna play just send a message.

Top Bottom