• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Laggalot101

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1418-6741-7161
Anyone care to Smash a few rounds? I'm not particularly good, but decent, I think. Just trying to improve in general.

I'll leave the format up to you.

Last edited:

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Well how would you guys like to do this? Would you rather we all go at the same time and if Bufu is with it we can do teams or would you like for me to play one on one's with each of you alternating maybe 20-30 mins at a time?

@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash
and
@ Greyfus Greyfus

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Last edited:

ThePTP

Smash Rookie
NNID
Peter
3DS FC
1907-9205-9102
Switch FC
SW-0369-9064-4221
Anyone up for a couple matches (2 or 3 stock, no items, Battlefield/Omega/Yoshi's)? Really really prefer west coast people. Getting sick of FG lag from east coasters.

Paul the Octopus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4012-4913-3001
Does anyone want to play doubles? My brother and I are looking for people to play. Will be online for an hour or so. East coast preferred (should be less lag)

Unnamed

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0233-0180-8828
I added most of the people that have commented the last few days. Anyone want to add me we can smash anytime.

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Guys, I have a problem and someone here needs to help me out. I'm really bad. I get trashed a lot in For Glory and I feel as though I've stopped improving. So basically I need someone to trash me badly and give me some advice. I'm new to Smash so there's probably a lot I'm doing wrong, and I think I'd like if I could get some pointers.

These are my worst match ups, so it'd be nice if I could get some practice in with them...
:4littlemac: :4sonic: :4falcon: :4sheik: :4link: :4lucina: :4fox:

You can play whoever you want, I need practice with everyone to be honest. If you want to actually learn and improve, I'd advise fighting someone else; I just need someone to bop me and give some pointers :p

- Stock or Time, it doesn't bother me.
- I'd prefer no customs.
- No items.
- Omega Mode.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Guys, I have a problem and someone here needs to help me out. I'm really bad. I get trashed a lot in For Glory and I feel as though I've stopped improving. So basically I need someone to trash me badly and give me some advice. I'm new to Smash so there's probably a lot I'm doing wrong, and I think I'd like if I could get some pointers.

These are my worst match ups, so it'd be nice if I could get some practice in with them...
:4littlemac: :4sonic: :4falcon: :4sheik: :4link: :4lucina: :4fox:

You can play whoever you want, I need practice with everyone to be honest. If you want to actually learn and improve, I'd advise fighting someone else; I just need someone to bop me and give some pointers :p

- Stock or Time, it doesn't bother me.
- I'd prefer no customs.
- No items.
- Omega Mode.
I got you with Falcon! My friend code is 0920-1016-6099

Top Bottom