• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
If you are up for it right now, although there would be a potential for lag since I think someone is using the internet right now.

Edit: I have my 3DS on right now so if you go online with your 3DS within the next 20-30 minutes I'll boot up Smash Bros.
LoL i was in the Uni, are you on?

WhuTom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0275-9000-8776
Great match buddy , i need to know , what do you think of my Sonic please ?
Good: Your combo game is good - once you hit me the follow up is good. You are also good at edgeguarding, gimping using the spring that Sonic throws out when recovering with Up-B

Improve: Remember when playing a fighter with counter (Little Mac, Marth etc) the charge attack Sonic does can be very predictable! When you dash at people try to throw in some run and shields or run and spot dodge - if I saw sonic running at me, I would counter instinctively, so if you didn't attack you could punish my counter! So be a little unpredictable :) good game dude

Smog753

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1676-3692-5783
I'm looking for people to 1v1 with regularly.

Rules:

No items
FD, BF or YS
2 or 3 stocks (I prefer 3)
I don't set a time limit but I will if you want it
No equipment
I don't use custom moves but you can use them if you want

Before you accept, keep in mind that we might be unable to play, because my excessively strict router keeps me from playing about half of all people. The same error repeatedly appears after every attempt to join, regardless of who's hosting. If we manage to connect, the lag is unlikely to be unbearable. This problem is permanent and seemingly depends only on the person's wi-fi equipment, so if we can't connect and you have another access point available, we might be able to connect through the other one. I've tried to fix this many times, in many ways, to no avail. Whatever you may suggest as a fix I've most likely attempted already.

I main CF, and am also comfortable playing Samus and MegaMan. If you'd like practice against any particular character, I can use them for you. I like long sessions, and usually stay as the same character throughout. I prefer to play the same matchup many times, consecutively, before changing it. I'm not forcing this on you, I'm just stating my preferences. If you want to change characters often, or only want to play a few games, that's ok. If you want me to change characters more often, I will. If you beat me consistently, I'll continue trying for as long as you let me. If I beat you consistently, I'll let you keep trying, so feel free to try a new character on me. I seek to increase the amount and quality of matches that I have over the time I spend on this game. Having people I can play with regularly would lead to less time wasted searching on For Glory. We can set up matches via PMs on here. Anyone interested?

Matsushi

True Blood
ive had it with this lag. its on the scale of brawl... im done!

edit: oh and gg.
Yuh, I'm sorry 'bout that. I've never experienced lag that bad before, so it was rather strange to me. Good games nonetheless! Your villager is awesome.
Would anyone else like to play? :D

Last edited:

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
Yuh, I'm sorry 'bout that. I've never experienced lag that bad before, so it was rather strange to me. Good games nonetheless! Your villager is awesome.
Would anyone else like to play? :D
I'll play. Keep in mind, if I stop playing for a little bit then it is because I'm dealing with trick or treaters.

Edit: Nevermind, I'll play Grefus.

Last edited:

Smog753

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1676-3692-5783
I'm willing to play but keep in mind that my router will most likely not allow it so we might waste our time. PM me if you're willing to try.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GGs bro....... I got a long way to go lol
GG's. You roll a lot. lol. Its not the typical roll out of habit. You roll more based on reaction. So I had to bait your rolls more. I had to bait you a lot on the ledge lol. I don't typically play as Samus. But when I do its against people that play extremely defensively. You need to play a little more offensively. Don't always airdodge immediately after you get hit. Especially against Palutena. I just waited for the dodges after my d-throw. I'm still trying to learn how to play against Greninja... Everything he does is so safe.

nice matches though.

Belgrim

Smash Apprentice
Friend Code: 5258 - 0458 - 4164
Name: Daniel
Mii Name: Daniel

If we battle, I have to host otherwise I get errors for some reason. Also, I like to battle with custom moves but am open to regular battles. PM me yours and I'll add you within hours. Cheers!~

Last edited:

DeViSION

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PharaoH56
3DS FC
3582-9979-3669
GG's. You roll a lot. lol. Its not the typical roll out of habit. You roll more based on reaction. So I had to bait your rolls more. I had to bait you a lot on the ledge lol. I don't typically play as Samus. But when I do its against people that play extremely defensively. You need to play a little more offensively. Don't always airdodge immediately after you get hit. Especially against Palutena. I just waited for the dodges after my d-throw. I'm still trying to learn how to play against Greninja... Everything he does is so safe.

nice matches though.
Thanks for the tip....lol I gotta keep playing people like you who can beat me senseless.... Hope we can play again sometime

Smog753

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1676-3692-5783
I want to play but keep in mind that my router will most likely not allow it so we might waste our time. PM me if you're willing to try.

Top Bottom