• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

D

Deleted member

Anyone want to play me? I'm not very good, but I'm trying to get a lot better.

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
me bro, 4940-5763-3694 i host
GGs. You are not a good person to try out a new character with (like Greninja). So I had to bring out Game and Watch lol...

In any event, that's good match up experience against Samus and Ganon I think. I would like to point out though, that in a stable internet connection you would not be hitting me after Ganon's Choke Slam since I know you can tech that. The laggy connection made it impossible to do that though (the matches were still great, but I was disappointed with that). Though I guess the same could be said of you teching GaW's dash attacks.

For the record...I didn't "rage quit" that one match where you were stomping me I swear! The game just disconnected. lol...

Anyhow, let's play again sometime...hopefully the connections will be less laggy

Last edited:

WhuTom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0275-9000-8776
Anyone up for some games? For best connection preferably someone in Europe :)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Anyone want to play? -Ace 1v1
FC: 4270-2924-9648

Edit: Got someone.

Last edited:

Sillybananas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3711-9416-4590
@ Mookmook24 Mookmook24

Hey man, sorrry I had to bail last night! Something had come up and I had to leave the house.
Great games though man, taught me a thing or two! (or ten) ^^

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
GGs. You are not a good person to try out a new character with (like Greninja). So I had to bring out Game and Watch lol...

In any event, that's good match up experience against Samus and Ganon I think. I would like to point out though, that in a stable internet connection you would not be hitting me after Ganon's Choke Slam since I know you can tech that. The laggy connection made it impossible to do that though (the matches were still great, but I was disappointed with that). Though I guess the same could be said of you teching GaW's dash attacks.

For the record...I didn't "rage quit" that one match where you were stomping me I swear! The game just disconnected. lol...

Anyhow, let's play again sometime...hopefully the connections will be less laggy
YES! excellent games! i ever want play with really good smashers!! you con play right now?

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
YES! excellent games! i ever want play with really good smashers!! you con play right now?
If you are up for it right now, although there would be a potential for lag since I think someone is using the internet right now.

Edit: I have my 3DS on right now so if you go online with your 3DS within the next 20-30 minutes I'll boot up Smash Bros.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Anyone who want to fight me ?

Need some training before the French Nintendo Official Tournament who begun tomorow .

Top Bottom