• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Alright man, da room is up
w0w really enjoyable match man good games! I remember your DHD now... We're discussing the Bowser vs TL matchup over at our forums, if you have any tips/tricks/edvice off the top of your head feel free to share, or not. What would you say is the MU ratio for them, 50:50?

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
w0w really enjoyable match man good games! I remember your DHD now... We're discussing the Bowser vs TL matchup over at our forums, if you have any tips/tricks/edvice off the top of your head feel free to share, or not. What would you say is the MU ratio for them, 50:50?
Honestly it depends on how patient both players are. Bowser's only real way of winning is to punish any and all mistakes the opponent makes since he has terrible lag on almost every move except his jab and f-tilt (d-tilt is debatable). The main goal for bowser is to close the space as quickly as possible whenever TL is holding a bomb as he is unable to grab or pop off quick tilts to knock him away and continue the camping onslaught, which you should do for the entire match as TL unless of course they start playing super aggressive and get an opening via power-shielding everything. Whenever you feel bowser is coming in too fast, don't pull out a bomb as your defensive options are limited since it's easy to grab a bomb while performing a dash attack. Only shoot arrows on top of other projectiles, leading with the boomerang ideally as it poses the least risk using due to low amount of lag, but still mix it up. I'd say the MU is 55:45 in bowser' favor, it comes down to who makes the least amount of mistakes.

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Sure why not, do you want me to use bowser or no?
Nah I got enough research in w/ those matches, saved a lot of the replays as well. You host?
Forgot to thank ya yesterday for the info, you summed it up quite nicely.

Fun games as usual, my eyes were beginning to hurt had to take a break lol. Need to work on those bad habits I have i know

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
let's do it . . I'm looking for wii u fighters but I'll also play 3ds if you don't have a wii u . . .just reply to me so I can add you
Yeah I don't feel like buying the new Wii again just for Smash Bros. k I'm adding you, you host?

@ jahmillion415 jahmillion415 Shoot, Ok next time. May reconsider after the price drops. 350$ is a lot for a system that rehashes most of its titles.

Last edited:

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
dude I am so sorry . . I left my 3ds at my friend's house . .I just realized as I looked for it. . sorry about that. . and trust me. . the wii u is worth it for smash alone. . 3ds version still amazing though

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Anyone else looking for a match?

let's do it . . I'm looking for wii u fighters but I'll also play 3ds if you don't have a wii u . . .just reply to me so I can add you
Just keep in mind it is the Smash 3DS friend code sharing thread. ;p

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I gotta feed my ike. Who wants to play?
Let me try a few rounds. I want to see if my Charizard has improved much while in the lab.

Edit: I'd prefer joining your room, so could you host if you haven't already?

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Hi guys. Anyone that wants to exchange codes/1v1/whatever, I'm down!
Hey! Welcome to Smashboards! L here isn't responding, so I'll go ahead and add you instead.

Edit: Er...Sorry. He kinda poked into my room just now. We'll play later for sure though, okay?

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
I'm sorry myself! Was in a match on Smashladder, so I couldn't respond. I can host. Is custom moves (no equipments) okay?
That's fine. I don't use them personally so don't expect any funny business.
Edit: Yep, 'till next time.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
No problem, and thank you for the welcome :D
Might have to be on some other night, I've gotta run for the moment. You picked a good thread to make your debut, the people here are as nice as they come.
Actually. . Lol
Good games! Your Ike definitely hasn't gotten worse with the recent patch. It's tough to keep up with your neutral game. It's hard to tell how many of those wins I would have taken without your unfortunate SDs.

Top Bottom