• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
yea i don't know what you did after the first match but now the input lag is so bad i can't even play dude
I hope it's not linked to the new update, sorry to hear that man. Maybe another day the connection will be better, but most of the time on FG its been great except for maybe one out of ten people.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, just added you, my connection is pretty decent
Sorry about that, was watching a friend play Melee. I'll add you now!

@ YELLO YELLO Thanks! You're the best MegaMan I've played yet.

Edit: wtf is this lag BSME? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Sorry about that, was watching a friend play Melee. I'll add you now!

@ YELLO YELLO Thanks! You're the best MegaMan I've played yet.

Edit: wtf is this lag BSME? lol
LOOOL

Good games man, I guess you can tell DDD is a terrible matchup for DH.

Last edited:

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Despite most of you probably being asleep, if anyone is on at this time, how about some 1v1's?

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Whew, those were good games but gonna end it there. 3DS almost out of battery and I have a few things to do tonight.
Best Trainer I've seen so far, great use of both side attacks. Really fun to fight.

I made so many bad calls and false inputs on my behalf though, guess I'm not thinking properly after almost playing a whole day of the patch.

Gladly play you again if you've got time, and maybe when I'm a bit more alert.

Lastly, sorry for the input delay, wasn't bad but it's gonna be there regardless.

Last edited:

Jager13

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JPereira13
3DS FC
3239-4960-5613
Whew, those were good games but gonna end it there. 3DS almost out of battery and I have a few things to do tonight.
Best Trainer I've seen so far, great use of both side attacks. Really fun to fight.

I made so many bad calls and false inputs on my behalf though, guess I'm not thinking properly after almost playing a whole day of the patch.

Gladly play you again if you've got time, and maybe when I'm a bit more alert.

Lastly, sorry for the input delay, wasn't bad but it's gonna be there regardless.
Hey! Thanks for the compliment! The Wii fit trainer might not be the best top tier character according to people but I still plan to Main her. It just feels natural and right with my playstyle :)
Yeah, I also made some bad calls.. It's 4 am so I can't say I'm at my full capacity haha
Great Shulk and metaknight! I could really feel they were your Main characters. I see you also already know shulks modes order very well! good job!
Sure! I would like to play again, I even play with teams sometimes so if you see me online on a Room just try to get in!

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Anyone out there for a few quick matches? Have little over half an hour before my next shift starts.

Edit: Probably not going to have time. Maybe more later tonight.

Last edited:

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
I am really itching for Custom & Equipment battles.

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
I am @ SoraX SoraX but I am really looking for Custom & Equipment battles.

D

Deleted member

Any good people want to play and teach me some things? Really want to get good at this game. Message me!

Edit: Someone from the East coast preferred, please.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Any good people want to play and teach me some things? Really want to get good at this game. Message me!

Edit: Someone from the East coast preferred, please.
I've got time for a few. I can share some insight in how to beat Rosalina players, and maybe some general things.

D

Deleted member

I've got time for a few. I can share some insight in how to beat Rosalina players, and maybe some general things.
PM me so we can talk, gonna add your F/C right now.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Alright, I just played a dude in hawaii with no lag until the seventh match (I'm in Alabama) so that should be cleared up. Anybody want a few?

Last edited:
Top Bottom