• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
Anyone wanna play some 1 on 1? Whatever stage, no items, 2-3 Stock and play some friendlies?

FC: 4339-2704-4645

Also please don't curse with taunts

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
Alright, I'm done. That was fun though! Good games! I'm obviously not quite on your level but I won a couple times at least :p

Just so you know feel free to delete my FC, I'm deleting yours because I keep only people I know irl on there, I add people online to play games for a short time though

Was fun, see you!

@ Chub_Meister Chub_Meister
I'm kinda done playing smash now, sorry, maybe we could play some other time.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Oh boy! I have a mere two friends and both of them were gigantic jerks that bullied me in my old school. This is a perfect opportunity to get destroyed!

Friend Code: 4511-1143-2506
Mii Name: Lord Xcano

I'll accept literally anyone or anything.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Do you want to battle?
I'm kinda up for a battle or 2, currently very bored right now, although I'll probably struggle since it's probably freezing out since I live in the northeast (can't stand the cold months), add my FC in case you can't find me, probably going to take about a good 10-20 minutes to get to my Wi-fi spot downtown, so be paitent.

Which name do I have to look out for to know it's you Chub_Meister? Because I prefer 5-man-10 stock with no items (FD form would work the best, since some stages can be bothersome for me).

However my local library is open tomorrow, so that could work as well.

EDIT: heading down there now.

Last edited:

Legendary Pinky

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3497-1996-3199
Oh boy! I have a mere two friends and both of them were gigantic jerks that bullied me in my old school. This is a perfect opportunity to get destroyed!

Friend Code: 4511-1143-2506
Mii Name: Lord Xcano

I'll accept literally anyone or anything.
Hi there! I'll add you and play for a little while if you want.

Hellzsaint

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hellzsaint
3DS FC
0087-2525-0130
Hey anyone up for some rounds? I'm free for the next couple of hours.

I don't mind doing items or not, heck it'll be refreshing since I haven't played with items on in forever.

Edit: I got bored of waiting, I'll be on tomorrow if anyone wants to play.

Last edited:

0ddwin

Smash Cadet
Add me: 0ddwin
4639-9442-3397
Mains: Falco, Mario, Yoshi, Zero Suit Samus, Bowser jr., and Robn
I need to enhance my skills with other players

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Anyone up for some games? Or is everyone busy with the Wii U version?
I'm still frequenting this thread... But I'm at work at the moment. I'll be back in 90 minutes or so if you wanted to smash then.

Hellzsaint

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hellzsaint
3DS FC
0087-2525-0130
Anyone up for some games? Or is everyone busy with the Wii U version?
I'm up for some rounds

Edit: Nevermind, I got dc'd last match so I have a 10 minute ban. I'll be able to play if your willing to wait that out :\

Well I'm free if you want to play.

Geez It's hard to find someone who responds to their post, I'm no longer free Dx

Last edited:

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
Sorry, got carried into some matches on Smashladder, but now I'm here if anyone wants to play.

EDIT: Actually, I'm gonna get some food.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Okay! I'm open for matches! I'll be here for a few hours, so just respond whenever you're ready. I've got a local tournament coming up this Sunday, so I wanna start getting my Charizard tourney ready.

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
Okay! I'm open for matches! I'll be here for a few hours, so just respond whenever you're ready. I've got a local tournament coming up this Sunday, so I wanna start getting my Charizard tourney ready.
I'm back now. Wanna have some matches?

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
Good games! I'm going to leave a bit early so I can grab some food before work. I like your Kirby; you use a lot of great spacing.
Yeah good games and thank you! The priority of your aerial attacks of Charizard and Rosalina is a bit hard to beat. I like how most of the games started out good for me, but then you manage to turn it! Great played!

Indexxical!

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0469-2438-4789
Can make a lobby for some games if anyone would like to play! FC is 3711-9021-1549. Name's Phil.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Yeah good games and thank you! The priority of your aerial attacks of Charizard and Rosalina is a bit hard to beat. I like how most of the games started out good for me, but then you manage to turn it! Great played!
For Charizard, I'd say he's significantly worse off if you manage to take the first stock. In addition to the killing power of rage which Charizard so enjoys, any recoil damage he takes ( either through armor, or flare blitz ) on your second stock is irrelevant in deciding who is currently winning. So getting the first stock is crucial in winning against him. As for Rosalina...eh. Big hitboxes are big *shrug*.

Is anyone else currently looking for a few matches? I'm up for a few.

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
For Charizard, I'd say he's significantly worse off if you manage to take the first stock. In addition to the killing power of rage which Charizard so enjoys, any recoil damage he takes ( either through armor, or flare blitz ) on your second stock is irrelevant in deciding who is currently winning. So getting the first stock is crucial in winning against him. As for Rosalina...eh. Big hitboxes are big *shrug*.

Is anyone else currently looking for a few matches? I'm up for a few.
I'm down! You host, your connections is likely better.

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Great! Could you host the lobby? Simply put, I'm too lazy and multitask too often to bother pressing the back buttons between matches...:substitute:
GG's mate. Your Charizard is 'tough' in every sense of the word.

Top Bottom