• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
One thing I know about Yoshi is that his playstyle is based largely on deception. You can never tell where his recoveries end or where his moves will hit. He can shift his hitbox with FSmash to dodge and punish. Also, Yoshi Bomb.

Anyway, ggs man!

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
One thing I know about Yoshi is that his playstyle is based largely on deception. You can never tell where his recoveries end or where his moves will hit. He can shift his hitbox with FSmash to dodge and punish. Also, Yoshi Bomb.

Anyway, ggs man!
It must have been the patch update because I don't remember Ike having so little lag on alot of his moves and aerials, not to mention the range on that fair. Alot of times I thought I would get to punish but nope, grab or aether instantly. But really man, that Ike reminds me alot of Ryuga, no joke.

Edit: Just went into training mode with Ike, god his landing lag on nair is almost gone and overall just feels quicker with respect to his normals. They buffed him quite well in this patch I must say

Last edited:

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
My FC, in case you are seeing this through your phone: 4253-3861-6644

I'll add you and check for the room in about 5 minutes. :D

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Josue, you have a bad habit of spot-dodging early which leaves you open to many punishes. If you work on getting rid of this habit, you'll improve tremendously

Le_Josue

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-5503-5771
Josue, you have a bad habit of spot-dodging early which leaves you open to many punishes. If you work on getting rid of this habit, you'll improve tremendously
Thanks for the advice bro I'll try and work on that!

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Alright Josue, this was my last game. Main thing I noticed (I'm sure you did too) was that you rolled too much throughout almost all of the games we played. Rolling is good as a defensive option don't get me wrong, but when you're rolling across the stage to get away from the opponent it becomes really predictable really quickly. You had a good handle on Link and TL, just keep playing and get rid of those bad habits and you'll improve alot quickly.

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Who wants to have a go? I want to face some good players so I can start improving. 1vs1

Top Bottom