• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
It's official; I suck at dealing with projectile pressure. At least I won the majority of the matches, which is nice.

Hope I helped you learn a thing or two.

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
It's official; I suck at dealing with projectile pressure. At least I won the majority of the matches, which is nice.

Hope I helped you learn a thing or two.
GG's! I was wondering, how predictable was I? I can't get a grab for the life of me, I'm either jabbed out of it or my opponent rolls away.
Oh yeah and thanks for not playing DDD much, I dislike that character oh so much.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
im in georgia idk why its so laggy :(
Maybe its the servers. But, compared to other matches online, that was pretty good... Also, it says that you and I have a great connection together. Strange.

Last edited:

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
GG's! I was wondering, how predictable was I? I can't get a grab for the life of me, I'm either jabbed out of it or my opponent rolls away.
Oh yeah and thanks for not playing DDD much, I dislike that character oh so much.
Dedede is love. Dedede is life. I hadn't realized that you were uncomfortable with him around! If you wanted to change characters, all you needed to do was ask. If it helps, I also disliked your Toon Link. A little variety kept the competition healthy for both, it seems.

Yeah, I remember you couldn't get many grabs with any character other than Toon Link and that's because I suck at dealing with camping. Try to do more reads, or doing it after a frame-trap. I don't use characters with long-range grabs as much, so I'm more reckless with grabs. I guess you were predictable, but I couldn't capitalize on that as much because, well, projectiles and I also rely too much on reactions, instead of playing methodically.

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Oops,

Anyone wanna play?
3840-6260-3731
I'm down for some matches.
You host? I'm ready
@ D Diddy204 Sorry but I've gotta bounce early. I think I've seen you on For Glory before? Not sure. I'll be on here later tonight if you're looking for another scrap.

Last edited:
3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I'm down for some matches.
You host? I'm ready
@ D Diddy204 Sorry but I've gotta bounce early. I think I've seen you on For Glory before? Not sure. I'll be on here later tonight if you're looking for another scrap.
Hmmm... Not that I know of

Anyone wanna play?

Last edited:

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
Dang, things were fine at the beginning, then the lag started. Now, for some reason, there's a major input lag. This sucks.

I played people from Asia and had more responsive controls. That's unfortunate.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Having connection problems, eh?
Yeah, probably because you're in brazil and I'm in Alabama lol. I normally have little to no lag from people from Japan, etc. although sometimes some guy from Florida has a terrible connection, I don't know tbh. From what I could tell you had a good jigglypuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom