• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Jfc stop ****** me lol

sighssss i suck

Ok thats enough losses for me lol
From those matches the main thing I want to say is be aware of what moves leave you in a vulnerable position if you don't connect with them, which leads to another thing called spacing. You'll notice when I was playing with jigglypuff how careful I was when approaching peach, since her fair will do a nasty number on her at relatively low percents. Her dsmash and side-b leaves her open to rest more times than not, so only use those moves to punish, not to approach with. Overall you're not as bad as you think you are, just play more and work on spacing and you'll improve drastically.

Last edited:

FiddleBum

Smash Apprentice
From those matches the main thing I want to say is be aware of what moves leave you in a vulnerable position if you don't connect with them, which leads to another thing called spacing. You'll notice when I was playing with jigglypuff how careful I was when approaching peach, since her fair will do a nasty number on her at relatively low percents. Her dsmash and side-bleaves her open to rest more times than not, so only use those moves to punish, not to approach with. Overall you're not as bad as you think you are, just play more and work on spacing and you'll improve drastically.
Thanks man,I will def play with you more later,I just need a break from that serious case of I got my **** handed to me lol

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Sure, add me.
Do you mind if we play with custom moves?
That's fine, you host? I might mention if you're going to pick an omega stage to play on Green Hill and Picto Chat have less lag it seems.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I'll play after you finish your matches. I've been running around all day I can play whenever you're ready, fangblade

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
alright anything i must change tactics in?
You're definitely not bad. You're pretty good at punishing with jab and grab. Well some things I saw was that you should probably be more careful with the smash attacks. They left you quite open (even though I could have punished more than I did). Another thing is that you were just generally standing around seemingly thinking that you were safe, you should probably try to keep some distance and punish your opponents approaches. Also, even though I'm not a DHD main, I think the barrel is pretty good and you should use it more.

EDIT: Also, I'm not saying you shouldn't use smash attacks of course, but use them when you know that they are generally safe, as if the opponent is wide open, or like with the u-smash that you hit me with.

Last edited:

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
That's fine, you host? I might mention if you're going to pick an omega stage to play on Green Hill and Picto Chat have less lag it seems.
I think i'll quit for now, good games man.

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
I'll play after you finish your matches. I've been running around all day I can play whenever you're ready, fangblade
All done here, let me know when you're ready I've got all day.
@ DTK.L DTK.L Room's up, doesn't seem you've added me yet though.

Last edited:

Meta 64

Smash Rookie
You're definitely not bad. You're pretty good at punishing with jab and grab. Well some things I saw was that you should probably be more careful with the smash attacks. They left you quite open (even though I could have punished more than I did). Another thing is that you were just generally standing around seemingly thinking that you were safe, you should probably try to keep some distance and punish your opponents approaches. Also, even though I'm not a DHD main, I think the barrel is pretty good and you should use it more.

EDIT: Also, I'm not saying you shouldn't use smash attacks of course, but use them when you know that they are generally safe, as if the opponent is wide open, or like with the u-smash that you hit me with.
ah i see also that Kirbycide was pretty funny it felt like as if he was saying "lol gg" and i now see what to do

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I might head down to the local library tomorrow (they have Wi-Fi and it's easier for me to connect with people), I'll be free for some matches by then (too cold right now, since I just got through a major snow storm), I play Dark Pit, DHD, Captain Falcon, Dr. Mario, Pac-man, Lucario, & Ness.

When adding someone, do I use the Nintendo ID or the name of the person's Mii to add them (been looking for some decent matches, as well as tips on how to better myself with said characters).

Note: don't have Skype (I do have an account, but can't access it (name is violetsonic2 or Violet Sonic (whatever one is the right one), due to not having a computer (my oringinal's internet got burnt out) no thanks to a lightning bolt.

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
I might head down to the local library tomorrow (they have Wi-Fi and it's easier for me to connect with people), I'll be free for some matches by then (too cold right now, since I just got through a major snow storm), I play Dark Pit, DHD, Captain Falcon, Dr. Mario, Pac-man, Lucario, & Ness.

When adding someone, do I use the Nintendo ID or the name of the person's Mii to add them (been looking for some decent matches, as well as tips on how to better myself with said characters).

Note: don't have Skype (I do have an account, but can't access it (name is violetsonic2 or Violet Sonic (whatever one is the right one), due to not having a computer (my oringinal's internet got burnt out) no thanks to a lightning bolt.
I'll play you if I'm around when you post tomorrow. Regarding adding people to your friends list, the second you both add each other their 'name' will automatically be changed to the name of their Mii. So no matter what you put them as the first time it'll just change it for you.

soloman_ace

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0318-8999-5512
Up for any challenge! :3 Not the best, but I try. I don't really have one particular main I try to use multiple characters. If I don't respond to any PM's on here, feel free to kik me at soloman_ace and we can set up a battle time. I also play Y, and Omega Ruby FC: 0318-8999-5512) No spam please >.<

foxnoob

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0877-2710-6677
Up for any challenge! :3 Not the best, but I try. I don't really have one particular main I try to use multiple characters. If I don't respond to any PM's on here, feel free to kik me at soloman_ace and we can set up a battle time. I also play Y, and Omega Ruby FC: 0318-8999-5512) No spam please >.<
i fight u

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
thats all the **** i can handle from you ^^
Haha I enjoyed the games a lot, thanks for playing. Fox is such a great character, too bad I'm terrible w/ him or I'd main him.
Some constructive criticism if I may: You should shoot more lasers, and grab more. Your lasers give you the option of not having to approach unless you want to. I was reading your Dash attacks and Dairs pretty hard sometimes, and since you never went for a grab it was easy... Nair has little landing lag, which would be a lot safer than Dair.

Top Bottom