• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
GG's, I've never played any of the Mii's lol, I underestimated the ending lag in it's attacks. When I used them they seemed really slow to me lol.
lol same with a lot of people, its a very good char and a lot of people sleep on it. solid chars u got there and bsme who are u again ingame?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc thanks for the compliments man. Means a lot.

First off, best DH player I've played so far. The can snipe for a kill was pretty great. I just think mega does really well in that matchup.
My luca is a work in progress... Truthfully he has issues with zoning chars as it is, so against the Queen of zoning, I really wasn't sure what to do.

I caught your airdodges a lot (though I'm terrible at that with luca), and a few rolls, but you caught on and stopped doing it... So the only thing I can say is to be aware about attacking shields and how you're landing, but that's the overlaying challenge of this game.

I'd like to get a few more matches mega vs Yoshi and Sheik vs Rosa/DH. That first Yoshi uair kill in the 2nd match after mine missed upset me. Lol.

Overall big ggs to you until next time

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I'll play eruption first. He posted minutes before me.

You want to host, eruption?

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Alright,I'll add ya.You want to match now?
GGs! You're definitely top of the list for Koopa Kids I've faced, and certainly the most aggressive. I was at a loss for how to handle it. My Charizard is definitely nowhere near good enough for either of your characters.

Eruption

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4571-0116-2070
ggs dtk
Need to work on toon link, made some costly mistakes

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Ggs, eruption. I could give you a ton link mirror to show you a few things

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
ggs my man, battery is dying and it needs to be off to charge. u play well with quite a few chars, keep it up, but watch those air dodges, against brawler, very dangerous

Spirst

GGs! You're definitely top of the list for Koopa Kids I've faced, and certainly the most aggressive. I was at a loss for how to handle it. My Charizard is definitely nowhere near good enough for either of your characters.
Huh? A Koopaling main? I must see this.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Great games bufu, your mii brawler really showed me a few things. It almost reminds me of little mac if he had a decent airgame but a toned down ground game. Duly noted about the air dodges, this is gonna be a hard habit to break lol.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Thank you.It's odd I performed best with Lemmy,since I consider Greninja my main.GGs to you too!Your Rosalina is the best I've seen.
4 things you taught me:

1-Fighting good Smashboard players is a whole different beast than fighting good For Glory players
2-Rosalina's air moves are really,really good
3-Getting rid of Luma is even more important to beating Rosalina than I thought
4-Approaching a Luma-ed Rosalina is like approaching a tank

Spirst

Thank you.It's odd I performed best with Lemmy,since I consider Greninja my main.GGs to you too!Your Rosalina is the best I've seen.
4 things you taught me:

1-Fighting good Smashboard players is a whole different beast than fighting good For Glory players
You still looking for games? Been wanting to vs a Koopaling player.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
4 things you taught me:

I think it just came down to me having plenty of Greninja experience, and zero against aggressive Koopas.
1. Oh yeah, best part is this right here. You get to chat with them!
2. Yup, they're slow, but they function like a persistent disjointed zoning tool. You can't really challenge their hitboxes outright, you'll just lose.
3. Not many people are as good at killing Luma as you. You outright combo'd it to death, whereas most people just knock it straight up which accomplishes next to nothing.
4. I try to be as spooky as possible. *Ghost noises*

Last edited:

ARKills

Smash Cadet
NNID
sl33py1
3DS FC
0404-5541-7941
Gg's! Your Mario is nice and defensive. You take time and wait for an opening. Nice games man!
Thanks, the games were kind of laggy though so I feel like both of us were making some mistakes because of it. It was still fun though and your Kirby is pretty good.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
You still looking for games? Been wanting to vs a Koopaling player.
OK,FC is in my sig.Won't have access to the computer thogh so I'll have to drop out silently.You host,but I may be a few minutes.
Hope I don't disappoint.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Can't now, letting my niece play my 3ds while I cook.

Another time .

Top Bottom