• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
ggs. ur just too far away, and theres a considerable amount of button delay, which im not trying to get used to so im gonna have to cut it short. solid chars though some which are insane to fight in latency.

Last edited:

linhgame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Linh-Game
3DS FC
1736-0779-8050
Anyone wanna play right now, have a friend with me so we are 2 right now.

There is no for Glory coop mode -_-

Last edited:

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
I typically try Duck Hunt first and then go to Greninja if it's hard to keep up as I've started using Duck Hunt seriously for a brief amount of time thus far. I'd love to try Duck Hunt again when I'm more awake if you're available later on tonight. We'll do Pikachu vs Greninja as well as we only got to do it once before other people came in who had no idea what a rotation is.

That was quite hilarious, all of it. No hard feelings @ jahmillion415 jahmillion415 , but come on, you don't attack people who aren't even doing anything.
Hey bro I freakin' killed one of you guys when all three of you were against me so top that! Wooooo!!! Hey bro let's settle it 1v1 match today.

Spirst

Every good smasher must be able to fight all characters.
Just because I hate fighting him doesn't mean I can't fight him. Everyone has matchups they don't like. Not sure what psuedo-sage advice you're trying to give.

Last edited:

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
Just because I hate fighting him doesn't mean I can't fight him. Everyone has matchups they don't like. Not sure what psuedo-sage advice you're trying to give.
hey bro my bad. . just trying to play some smash. . you in?

zambiteer

Smash Rookie
NNID
zambiteer
3DS FC
5000-4246-4384
anyone for some matches? thus guy mia
i would love to fight you, i need to practice my new controls without tap jump and lvl 9 cpu won't cut it to be considered a challenge. 3DS code in signature.

Top Bottom