• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Dude how do you do thjose grabs? it's sick I can't time it that good
Man I'm tired. I should be going to bed now. Anyway, GGs! You play a lot of characters, which is nice, but I feel like Mario and Sonic are your best and your should invest a little bit more time into them to make them really strong. Also, try not to be so roll-happy because I could predict where your rolls would be pretty easily. You also play a lot like me, in terms of your aggressiveness, meaning I could punish a lot of your approaches with grabs and such. Though it seemed like you got into more of a groove as the games went on. (I specifically remember that rest you got on my horrible Link haha.) Also, which grabs are you talking about? I played a lot of characters, so it's hard to keep track haha

I hope to play you again sometime.

Johnny Heart Gold

Smash Journeyman
Man I'm tired. I should be going to bed now. Anyway, GGs! You play a lot of characters, which is nice, but I feel like Mario and Sonic are your best and your should invest a little bit more time into them to make them really strong. Also, try not to be so roll-happy because I could predict where your rolls would be pretty easily. You also play a lot like me, in terms of your aggressiveness, meaning I could punish a lot of your approaches with grabs and such. Though it seemed like you got into more of a groove as the games went on. (I specifically remember that rest you got on my horrible Link haha.) Also, which grabs are you talking about? I played a lot of characters, so it's hard to keep track haha

I hope to play you again sometime.
Yeah anytime you want a rematch just let me know I'll be wainting :p

Nah, now being serious yeah I still have some stuff to learn, and I like to use multiple characters, but in my case I choose the character by who it is and not by how cheap or OP he is, so It's hard to stick to one character. Also my friends find my Sonic pretty annoing and hate me when I use it, sometimes the same with my little mac, but yeah I'm glad to join this forum so I can play with other people beside my friends, so anytime just let me know, I usually play at nights and Fridays I'm usally free in the mornings. BTW GG'S and yeah it was pretty awesoe the rest with jiggs lol

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
Back for more competitive matches, anyone up?

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
they are, lol. all the recent tourneys allow customs, and miis are allowed as well. just no one uses them

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
i mean if u dont wan to play against it ill use someone else though since its my main im rusty with my old chars from lack of use

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
i mean if u dont wan to play against it ill use someone else though since its my main im rusty with my old chars from lack of use
Nah forget it I think I was just subconsciously being salty

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Name: HeroMystic
Code: 2191-8960-7738

I only have time to play in the mornings, as I work from 3:30pm to midnight. Despite that, if you want to play against me, let me know and I'll add you and we can play around some.

Mercadius

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dom
3DS FC
2277-7920-6429
Looking for someone really godd/competitive level to train & epic matches!!

Spirst

@ Parcheesy Parcheesy I think Rosalina might be one of the most annoying characters to face. It bothers me how little she has to actually do since almost everything she does is safe.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
@ Parcheesy Parcheesy I think Rosalina might be one of the most annoying characters to face. It bothers me how little she has to actually do since almost everything she does is safe.
Yup. I'm not proud to admit it, but the character does get quite a lot of mileage with a fairly low button per minute.

Edit: Actually was planning on MU testing with @Warlock*G . If he doesn't mind learning the Ninja MU, I suppose we can rotate.

Last edited:

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
Hey everyone! I'm looking for some people to play against, so I thought I would post my FC here. I want to practice against Greninja, Zelda, Duck Hunt Duo, Sheik, Diddy Kong, Jigglypuff and Kirby, but I'll play against anyone who wants to.

I don't know if we're continuing with this list, but anyway:
@ Ansou Ansou : Ansou : 4897-5959-9210 : Ansoulom (Super Smash Bros, Pokémon)

Daqueto

Smash Cadet
NNID
Daqueto
3DS FC
5129-2178-4865
Switch FC
SW-3746-5895-3874
anyone down for a 1v1? i need some fellow smashers in my friend list

Daqueto

Smash Cadet
NNID