• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2GGC: Civil War Discussion Thread

Minordeth

Smash Ace
Fow murdered Luhtie 3-0. Did Ness things.

EDIT: Gotta learn that MU, Luhtie. Can't play Ness like you play Diddy. Unless AR has a Ness in their PR, then Luhtie has no excuse.

Last edited:

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
Fow murdered Luhtie 3-0. Did Ness things.

EDIT: Gotta learn that MU, Luhtie. Can't play Ness like you play Diddy. Unless AR has a Ness in their PR, then Luhtie has no excuse.
AZ has SS who plays Villager and Ness, and was evidently a teacher for Luhtie.

Minordeth

Smash Ace
I'm appreciating this resurgence of MVD, but he is running up against that classic high to top tier player gatekeeper: Dabuz.

Last edited:

NotLiquid

Smash Lord
I want to see ESAM do the Losers Runback and win the tournament

ESAM winning ZeRo and Ally's tournament would be the greatest poetic justice

Minordeth

Smash Ace
Dabuz clearly studying Kirihara. Is going full aggro, just will not let MVD land. Now up 2-1.

EDIT: MVD can't get anything going. Dabuz not letting him breathe.

Dabuz takes it 3-1.

Last edited:

Nathan Richardson

Smash Ace
NNID
Zeratrix
Wait Zero is already out?!? I feel really clueless here...like I missed a ton of stuff....ugh...my head hurts. I'm taking a nap! Wake me when the world makes sense again...

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
Wait Zero is already out?!? I feel really clueless here...like I missed a ton of stuff....ugh...my head hurts. I'm taking a nap! Wake me when the world makes sense again...
If you're waiting for us to wake you up when Smash 4 makes sense again, you'll be waiting forever.

Nathan Richardson

Smash Ace
NNID
Zeratrix
If you're waiting for us to wake you up when Smash 4 makes sense again, you'll be waiting forever.
Not smash 4, it doesn't make a ton of sense but enough that I can still have fun with it. I meant this tourney! Sure it's stacked but the #1 player in the world doesn't get sent to losers early then bombs midway through the ranks. I get I complained about him losing every tourney but then he gets eliminated, Ally is sent to losers if what the other posts are saying are any indication. It's just too much to take in all at once. That's why I need the nap. Ugh.

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
Shuton is up 2-0 on Salem

Man Salem seems really off his game this match. Making lots of errors and that SD in game 2..

Last edited:

Skwrl

Smash Cadet
This tourney has been absolutely unpredictable. I haven't watched any Smash 4 tournaments recently, but glad I have watched this one.

Top Bottom