• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official The 20XX Melee Training Hack Pack (v5.0.2 - 1/20/2023)

SwiftNinjaBlackMan

Smash Apprentice
character's with custom skins i can change as well as ? Like ganon or zelda? awww it does not work when i change the file TyVirus with the customized PICa file =/

Last edited:

emiguelsv

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpaceMS
@ Achilles1515 Achilles1515 I've seen you doing some crazy **** with stages and whatnot (including two of my dream hacks: a viable Jungle Japes and 1 Player Mode Battlefield) and I want you to keep on doing cool ****, but I also want to help however I can so that you have less work and the newer 20xx hp version can see the light sooner. For instance, I believe you want every character to have an alternate costume for every color, so for example if there's a custom PlFcNr.dat texture that you want to use for PlFcGr.dat then ask away and I'll make the necesssary changes.

I'd like you to give me these kind of requests as well as a list of the characters and their colors that you have no custom textures for yet. Also, if you have any texture hack request I'll be willing to give them a try. I know a thing or two in Photoshop.

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
don't know if if posted but peach's bomber attack crashes if it hits. tested at all set ups at smash and splash and all crashed except one. I think maybe a name tag might influence the crash?

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
Even when I detoggle Spoof Controller 2 the CPU still techs and DI randomly in Training Mode.
Will this get fixed in the 4.0 patch?

SJ Zodiac

Smash Rookie
Would it be possible to have the CPU under the automatic shield grab command ignore the first hit of Falcon's nair so they will only go for shield grab after the second one? Nair on shield is one of the most important aerial interactions for Falcon and I'd love to be able to practice it properly.

Made a new account just to post this, been playing for years so don't think this is the request of a temporary visitor. I'm even willing to pay for the time required to implement this, sad I know lol.

MrFluffaWuffakin

Smash Rookie
Still having issues with &&systemdata is missing when i root 20xx even though it is totally in the folder. And I tried putting a working 20xx file on to my wii (put it in gal01 folder inside game folder), but it doesn't work neither. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what is wrong; would be willing to upload pictures for clarity.

BRUJO~

Smash Apprentice
When I play matches against a cpu, after I take its first stock it becomes a spoof controller and doesn't di... Help? The cpu is in port 2

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Still having issues with &&systemdata is missing when i root 20xx even though it is totally in the folder. And I tried putting a working 20xx file on to my wii (put it in gal01 folder inside game folder), but it doesn't work neither. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what is wrong; would be willing to upload pictures for clarity.

1) Have an SSBM ISO that you know for a fact works on Dolphin or console.
2) Open GCR and click "Image" --> "Open" --> load your ISO.
3) On the right hand side, right-click "root" and hit "Extract". Extract it to your desktop.
4) Close GCR.
5) Open GCR.
6) Click "Root" in the top left, then "Open". In the window that pops up, highlight the "root" folder on your desktop then click OK.

If you get an error at this point, then redownload GCR and try again, or maybe you need a new computer because yours must be broke.

The ISO file gets renamed to "game" and put in:

SD:/games/GALE01/game.iso

Use the exact capitalization shown.

Super-Smasher

Smash Cadet
NNID
awesomesauce425
3DS FC
4699-5514-7129
I can't download this due to the file being malicious supposedly.

Why Chrome.

worm_hd

Smash Cadet
@ Achilles1515 Achilles1515 Would I be able to get the file replacement list for the hacked stages? In the OP, we have what trophy files the alternate costumes replace, but not the stages.

Last edited:

Bombchu Link

Banned via Administration
NNID
Arwing-Y
Mediafire hates me and refuses to let me download this.

is there a mirror available somewhere?

Mobius_

Smash Cadet
A while ago my 1P Training mode started to freeze on my after a few seconds of using it. All textures and sprites would lose their transparency and the game would freeze no more than one second later. I rebuilt the ISO and it fixed the problem for a while, but it's starting to happen again. Is this a problem with my SD card?

also 4.0 soon?

Malurth

Smash Cadet
Yeah, what's the progress on 4.0? It's been a long-ass time since the last build (understandably, and I'm eternally grateful for your efforts).

IthoughtMarthwasagirl

Smash Rookie
NNID
dreamsandmoney
3DS FC
0318-9275-7989
Is there an easy way to include custom music in the 20xxx meele hack pack.
Also I homebrewed my Wii yesterday, since my disc drive is broken.
How do I play other GC-Games like SMS or Fire Emblem. Is there a way to save without the Memory Card?
Im currently using the Dios Mios-thing. Should I get Nintendont?

Last edited:

V_D_X

Smash Cadet
@ Achilles1515 Achilles1515 , I'm sorry to be a pain in the ass but would you be able to look into getting the second action state of shine programmable using the frame counter if you haven't already? It would be really helpful for practicing shine aerial pressure and perfect wave shines out of shield.

Last edited:

Didact25

Smash Rookie
@ Achilles1515 Achilles1515 , I'm sorry to be a pain in the *** but would you be able to look into getting the second action state of shine programmable using the frame counter if you haven't already? It would be really helpful for practicing shine aerial pressure and perfect wave shines out of shield.
That is already possible. The first state of shine lasts 3 frames and the second part lasts the remaming 18 (i think).

Chayce

Smash Cadet
NNID
C9-TANG

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
I remember a while back @ Achilles1515 Achilles1515 said he was gonna fix spacies tech rolling and wave shining off platforms and ledge.
As well as fixing all tech and DI options for everyone including C.Falcon.

With this in mind, how about having a toggle for different wake up options, such as jab, spot dodge, shield, wave shine, sh and roll. AND the option of chosing any of the above.
That would make tech chase practice way more interesting!

Last edited:

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
Kind of noob question but...
For the guide the shows how to get to a vanilla to a 20XX Wii, do you need a copy of Melee, or does the guide show you how to download the ISO?

Doq

Smash Lord
Kind of noob question but...
For the guide the shows how to get to a vanilla to a 20XX Wii, do you need a copy of Melee, or does the guide show you how to download the ISO?
You'll need one beforehand.

I'm actually planning on making a guide (a video one! return of Angry Camera Guy) on how to rip GC and Wii games yourself, so STAY TUNED.

Last edited:

TheGravyTrain

Smash Ace
NNID
Theboyingreen
First I want to say thanks Achilles, this is great. I use Dolphin, so if it doesn't work that's fine. But whenever I try to turn on hurtboxes, it forces the spacy to shffl dair. I think its because the code for hurtboxes is the same as the up throw up air fox one? Tried spoofing a 3rd port controller but it didn't work, both spacys, etc. Also, why does the subaction display show decimals for some moves? Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom