• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Ghirahim. He was one of my most wanteds for Smash 4, and seeing as his game is not relevant anymore, I figure this is the only chance he'll get.

WYR add Koraidon or Miraidon as a fighter in Smash 6 to represent ScarVio?

Last edited:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
G.I. Joe. I'd find it pretty hilarious.

WYR Cacturne gets a Mega evolution that makes it look like a Mexican bandito or Ludicolo gets a Mega evolution where it looks like a mariachi musician?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Undertale

WYR bring back the Cloaking Device item or the Barrel Cannon item in Smash 6?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
1400's Spain.

WYR Super Nintendo World add an attraction based on Ice Climbers, Game & Watch, or Duck Hunt?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Latter. The former doesn't really work because unlike cn, who have a lot more action shows. Nickelodeon is mainly slice of life shows or gross out comedies. A RTS with mooks from various cn shows could actually work too

WYR have a Lego Movie season in Lego Dimensions or a general Lego Minifigure season

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Ninjago. I enjoyed that series better.

Assuming Spongebob made it into Smash 6, would you rather have the Assist Trophy be Squidward playing bad clarinet music that damages the opponents, or Plankton who feeds people chum that slowly damages them?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Definitely going with Cthulhu, a Cthulhu Pokémon would be awesome.

Would you rather have Reality A or Reality B come true?

Reality A: Every single Mario 64 conspiracy theory comes true regardless of how improbable they are. This massively spirals out of control and causes extreme economic downturn, several riots and mass destruction. Nintendo is then forced to go bankrupt, yet, somehow, EA was allowed to buy them.

Reality B: Your most wanted character gets in the next Smash title. However, Mr. Sakurai decides to dox you during the trailer and says you're the only reason the character got in. Worse yet, he said you're the reason people can't have their favorites in the game. Fans of other characters from all over the world go insane and start hunting you down for the rest of your life.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** this took a dark turn. Anyway, I'm gonna go with Reality A. No character is worth being hunted down by some wacko who plans to kill me or swat me simply for not having their wishes fulfilled.

WYR become immortal or have an endless supply of money?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I'd go with the money. I can help so many people with that, and I'd also rather not be immortal. Honestly, being immortal sounds kinda awful to me lol

WYR know everything about the next Smash game before everyone else does or know nothing in advance and be surprised with each reveal?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
The latter, i just want a remaster of Best Park in the Universe for consoles.

Which lineup for Team ADK WYR add to KOF XV?
Option 1:
  • Fuuma
  • Mudman
  • Ninja Master's rep (i know, but that was ADK's SamSho)

Option 2:
  • Kisarah Westfield
  • Jeanne D'arc
  • Twinkle Star Sprites rep (still ADK themed)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Option 1

WYR have Webkinz represented in Smash as Assist Trophy, Fighter, or Mii Costume?

Top Bottom