• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
June

WYR have Pyro or chell as a valve rep
Chell easy. I really want Heavy, and seeing him get humiliated Spring Man style to my least favorite character from the same game is an absolute no (he doesn't have any funny lines due to his inability to talk and I find his concept unsettling. Don't hate him like I do Min Min, but I'd hate him in Smash). I can't deal with that again. Also Chell would be really cool.

WYR Lloyd or Heihachi get in as a 2nd Namco rep?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Heihachi

WYR have a newcomer selection consisting entirely of obscure characters nobody's ever heard of, or a newcomer selection consisting entirely of characters even your grandma could name?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Grandma could name. It’s going to be limited to Mario series characters because I think Super Mario Bros is the only game I could name her ever actually playing, I’m playing a lot of Mario 35 today, and I wouldn’t mind if the rest of the dlc was lakitu, Hammer Bros, Koopa Paratroopa, and Boo as those would probably be the only characters she’d have a chance at naming that aren’t already in the game. (Or maybe Pitfall Harry, Tails, Ms. Pac Man, Q Bert, and Digdug. All of which I’d also be fine with).

WYR Hammer Bros or Lakitu?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
HoTD

If there were two Warios (one Ware and one Land), WYR one be called "Wario" and the other be called "Wario Land"/"Land Wario", or one be called "Wario" and the other be called "WarioWare"/"Ware Wario"?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
HoTD

If there were two Warios (one Ware and one Land), WYR one be called "Wario" and the other be called "Wario Land"/"Land Wario", or one be called "Wario" and the other be called "WarioWare"/"Ware Wario"?
Ware Wario so I can make werewolf jokes.

If Vol. 2 had 10 fighters instead of 6, and two were revealed at once after Min Min, WYR they revealed Sora and Steve or Sakura Shinguji and Crash Bandicoot?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Sora and Steve.

WYR have a good Break the Targets mode in the style of Melee, or an improved Smash Run from 3DS? (with online play for each and whatnot)

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Improved Smash Run.

WYR have:

-Ho-Oh and Grima as bosses

or

-Queen Sectonia and Dark Emperor (Find Mii) as bosses
Sectiona + Dark Emperor. Modern Kirby, man

Going off of Modern Kirby WYR Waddle Dee Train Tracks or Gigavolt (in neither case do the hazards OHKO if you would get hit to the screen or crushed)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Sectiona + Dark Emperor. Modern Kirby, man

Going off of Modern Kirby WYR Waddle Dee Train Tracks or Gigavolt (in neither case do the hazards OHKO if you would get hit to the screen or crushed)
Gigavolt.

If you could add an FE newcomer in Ultimate without the ability to alter the FE side of the veterans (because of “Everyone is here”), WYR have Azura instead of Chrom or Claude instead of Byleth?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Gigavolt.

If you could add an FE newcomer in Ultimate without the ability to alter the FE side of the veterans (because of “Everyone is here”), WYR have Azura instead of Chrom or Claude instead of Byleth?
Claude instead of Byleth.

If Sega got one character in Fighter's Pass 2 WYR have a second Sonic rep, or a different Sega IP we haven't seen yet?

thecursedside

Smash Rookie
Tetris

As a new Zelda rep WYR have Young Impa from Age of Calamity or Impa from Hyrule Warriors?

Last edited:

thecursedside

Smash Rookie
Blue Toad

It would complete the SMB2 quartet, and Blue Toad is best Toad.

WYR have Master Hand be (somehow) playable?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Ayumi Tachibana

WYR have a character in Smash that is based on your fave animal OR have a character that shares the same first name as you?

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
3D Arena

Since a certain someone can't wait his turn: WYR have a character in Smash that is based on your fave animal OR have a character that shares the same first name as you?
Sure! I gotta admit I kinda want Bubsy in Smash Ultimate because it would be funny to both play as him and beat him up.

WYR have a Smash Bros spin-off that is a platformer or an action rpg?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Sure! I gotta admit I kinda want Bubsy in Smash Ultimate because it would be funny to both play as him and beat him up.

WYR have a Smash Bros spin-off that is a platformer or an action rpg?
Action RPG.

Since a certain someone can't wait his turn
I'm sorry, but it seems you can't stand it when people pass on a question. Not every should feel obligated to give an answer.

Anyways, WYR have an Assist Trophy Spirit with a battle against :ultlittlemac::ultdarksamus::ultisabelle:, or a Poké Ball Spirit with a battle against :ultpokemontrainer::ultpikachu:?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Action RPG.

I'm sorry, but it seems you can't stand it when people pass on a question. Not every should feel obligated to give an answer.

Anyways, WYR have an Assist Trophy Spirit with a battle against :ultlittlemac::ultdarksamus::ultisabelle:, or a Poké Ball Spirit with a battle against :ultpokemontrainer::ultpikachu:?
Dude, the whole point of this thread is being obligated to give an answer. You know you can just save your question for later, right?

Anyway, Boss Rush.

WYR have Duck Hunt pushed back to 64; Olimar pushed back to Melee; K. Rool pushed back to Brawl; or Steve pushed back to 3DS/Wii U?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
K. Rool pushed back to Brawl

WYR have the Crabs from Fight Crab as a fighter or Chemical Plant from Sonic as a stage?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Crab from Fight Crab

WYR have Doc Louis from PunchOut as a Fighter OR an Updated Pokefloats stage?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Not at all. Nintendo is barely better than EA.

WYR add Galaxy 2; 3D Land; DK64; and Wario World to 3D All-Stars, or make it a proper remake of just the 3 games? (either way the limited release stuff doesn't happen)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Not at all. Nintendo is barely better than EA.

WYR add Galaxy 2; 3D Land; DK64; and Wario World to 3D All-Stars, or make it a proper remake of just the 3 games? (either way the limited release stuff doesn't happen)
Add Galaxy 2 to keep it Mario themed.

WYR have Smash Ultimate Deluxe Edition or a 3rd Fighter’s Pass (either case adds 4 more characters)?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Add Galaxy 2 to keep it Mario themed.

WYR have Smash Ultimate Deluxe Edition or a 3rd Fighter’s Pass (either case adds 4 more characters)?
3rd Fighter's Pass. I don't want characters put behind a $60 paywall.

WYRH a Sonic Gems Collection Remastered (featuring the original Gems games along with Knuckles Chaotix, SegaSonic The Hedgehog, Spinball, all of the education games like Schoolhouse, and 3D Blast) or a Sonic Handheld Collection (Drift 1&2, Triple Trouble, Tails games, Advance Games, and Battle)?

Top Bottom