• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Demi-Fiend, because this rad flick conditioned me into finding the word "Fiend" knee-slappingly hilarious

If you could add three more characters to my Disney platform fighter roster, WYR Disney's be Kuzco; Genie; or Cruella DeVille, Pixar's be Remy and Linguini; Mei Lee; or the Knick Knack snowman, and Mickey's be Peg-Leg Pete; Chip and Dale; or Minnie Mouse?

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Disney: Kuzco
Pixar: Knick Knack snowman (remy & linguini comes a very close second)
Mickey: Pete

Would you rather have a remaster of all three Pac-Man World games or a remaster of the Banjo-Kazooie trilogy (BK, Tooie, and N&B)?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
X

If NASB and Multiversus were de-crossovered, WYR...

1. NASB be changed to just Garfield or just SpongeBob?
  2. Multiversus be changed to just Looney Tunes or just Hanna-Barbera? (ok thats technically still a crossover but those shows have crossed over enough to be a shared universe)

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Mii Costume (Swordfighter)

Phineas and Ferb as a duo or as separate characters in a Disney platform fighter?

FazDude

Smash Master
Steve. Like I mentioned back when the Creeper was submitted as an assist, Minecraft was the indie game, so I think out of those three, he has the most relevance. (Wouldn't complain about Crazy Dave, though.)

WYR add a second Rivals of Aether or Shovel Knight rep to All-Star Strife?

Top Bottom