• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea who any of those characters are but I say Rhindle purely because of the Name

If Harry Potter gets into Multiversus, would you rather ALSO have Luna Lovegood or Hagrid?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hagrid. Luna is one of the few HP characters I actively kinda like but Hagrid is much more interesting in the context of a fighting game.

Another LOTR rep for Multiversus who isn't Gandalf or Legolas. WYR have Frodo/Sam, Sauron or Gollum?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Muppets

If we had a Nintendo All Stars game with the roster of Smash but different Genre, WYR it be Baseball, Soccer, Hockey, Party Board (like Mario Party), or First Person Shooter (Overwatch Style)?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Adult Swim

WYR remake Battle Stadium D.O.N (Replacing the three series with My Hero Academia, Black Clover, and Demon Slayer) or DreamMix TV World Fighters (but all Hudson characters are now in the Konami side, and the Tomy IPs that Takara Tomy has joins the game).

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Shrek

WYR have Rallen and Jeena from Spectrobes over Simon and Richter respectively OR Platimous from Temtem over Incineroar OR Micaiah from Fire Emblem over King K Rool?

D

Deleted member

Ages. Only because Clash would likely be a nightmare licencing wise.

If Multiversus was focused on a single "part" of WB WYR have Looney Tunes, Hanna Barbera, DC, CN or Adult Swim.

Top Bottom