• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THC3: TAJ Has Cookies

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
SINGLES

:icsmelee:1: 420_xX_W33D5n1p3r_Xx_420 ($84.00)
:pikachumelee::falcomelee::foxmelee:2: Axe ($42.00)
:marthmelee::samusmelee::linkmelee:3/4: 420_xX_W33D|}124G0N_Xx_420* ($14.00)
:falconmelee:3/4. GG7*
:peachmelee:5: Silly Kyle
:sheikmelee:5: Falcoty
:marthmelee:7: Tai
:falcomelee:7: Rubyiris
:yoshimelee:9: Angel
:marthmelee::foxmelee:9: KosukekGA
:falcomelee:9: Girku
:sheikmelee::foxmelee::falconmelee:9: OkamiBW
13: Coreygames
13: Eef
13: CHUK
13: Lazy
17: Frosty
17: Max
19: Dr. R
19: Neon
19: Tommy der Meister
19: Joey
19: AppleApple
19: Oksas
25: Freaksheet
25: Zim
25: Trypt
25: Admiral!

*when GG7 and 420_xX_W33D|}124G0N_Xx_420 had to play, they forfeited out of the tournament and left for TAJ's bday festivities

[collapse="Singles Bracket"]
[/collapse]

DOUBLES

1: We Are Both Homosexuals (Silly Kyle + Axe) ($60.00)
2: Washed Up Never Was (420_Xx_WeedDragon_xX_420 + 420_Xx_WeedSniper_xX_420) ($30.00)
3: We Like Asian Girls (Tai + GG7) ($10.00)
4: Team Ponies (Max + KosukeKGA)
5: Straight Jank (Eef + Girku)
5: Fabulous Bird People (Coreygames + Rubyiris)
7: Fembots (Admiral + Zimantha)
7: So Much Pressure (Trypt + Freaksheet)
9: TR4Q (Angel + Lazyfish)
9: Toon Squad (AppleApple + Dr. R)

[collapse="Doubles Bracket"]
[/collapse]

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
1: 420_xX_W33D5n1p3r_Xx_420: Good stuff, dude. I really like your Ice Climbers. I can't believe you did so well at your first tournament!

2: Axe: Tough break against WeedSniper... he's really good.

3/4: 420_xX_W33D|}124G0N_Xx_420*: Your Samus, Link, and Marth are so good. I hate you.

3/4. GG7*: ******

5: Silly Kyle: Good stuff yesterday, boo boo.

I'm slightly glad (still more sad, but w/e) that you beat me cuz it proves how hard you've been working at the MU and the game in general. GJ for keeping your head up after like, a year and a half of losing to me. It probably took some intense dedication, which is awesome... and now.... this actually gives me reason to get off my *** and put some work into the Peach MU again, since I've kinda just coasted for a while in that regard.

Also, we should stop being *****es to each other (mostly me, but whatever) and play more friendlies so we can both actually get good at the MU (rather than us both being mediocre at it, which we are) so we can perform against other Peaches/Marths outside of locals, when it actually matters.

5: Falcoty: Smashpotle

7: Tai: You suck

7: Rubyiris: Hello

9: Angel: Your Yoshi is neat

9: KosukeKGA: You seem to have gotten better... have you actually been playing, or is it just that Street Fighter carry-over?

9: Girku: GGs. We play at like, every tournament LOL

9: OkamiBW: Fox?

13: Coreygames: Your mentality has gotten much better. Good stuff.

13: Eef: GGs

13: CHUK: Nice seeing you again. LMK when you get some motorized wheels

13: Lazy: Cya soon

17: Frosty: Tough break. You'll get 'em next time, champ :( Melee soon?

17: Max: Nice seeing you again. Good stuff beating Frosty this time.

Corigames

Smash Hero
1: 420_xX_W33D5n1p3r_Xx_420 - I loved it. You've got some awesome ICs!
2: Axe - You're ok. I guess. I mean, you beat me. It's whatever. ;D
3/4: 420_xX_W33D|}124G0N_Xx_420* - Your Samus makes me cry! Your rage quit with Link makes me laugh. Your Marth still makes me scared. Sadface
3/4. GG7 - Haven't seen you in forever, talked to you for about 2 minutes. Didn't even play me. You're probably scared, I know it.
5: Silly Kyle - Fat princess *****. Go on a diet and get your heavy *** reduced so I don't have to put you at 175% every time I want to kill you. Also, two stitches and a bob-omb... >_< I still love playing you though.
5: Falcoty - HAHA! Not this time. Didn't have to deal with your BS.
7: Tai - See above. Also, ****potle did NOTHING for my game. I feel let down.
7: Rubyiris - Didn't play much with you either. Could have used it, Girku WRECKED me. Losin weight, keep it up!
9: Angel - DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN. I don't even know. I just don't even know. How I fight Yoshi? :/ You're awesome. Keep doing stuff and showing up, I'd love to see you start taking top 3.
9: KosukekGA - Hey... didn't... talk... or... anything really.
9: Girku - Crushed me so hard -_- Flagstaff are hardcore.
9: OkamiBW - I cheered for him because we agreed to cheer for each other. I don't hate you <3
13: Coreygames - Didn't do well, but didn't get pissed. Good job. Now get better.
13: Eef - Didn't play you either D:
13: CHUK - Have fun?
13: Lazy - fishsticks
17: Frosty - I didn't talk or play with you either. lame.
17: Max - Oh hey.
Other people - Thanks for coming. Every time there's new faces it makes me happy. I'm glad to see the community still expanding. Friends should bring friends who bring friends who bring friends.

Thanks for hosting again Taj. Sorry people can't stay on schedule. I hope you had fun with your strippers and booze.

Jane

Smash Hero
shoutout taj. happy birthday mang. i was planning on coming to this but unfortunately my cousin's quinceañera was this weekend also. next time i'll probably go :>

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
1: 420_xX_W33D5n1p3r_Xx_420: Heard you gave
Mrs. DownToFish
a tough time lol.

2: Axe: Am I to assume you weren't sandbagging for the 1min 19s I lasted against you?

3/4: 420_xX_W33D|}124G0N_Xx_420: Surpassing your Link is my number one goal right now.

3/4. GG7: Great to finally meet you, heard so much about you from Tai. Also, Gentleman's are easy.

5: Silly Kyle: I traveled through time to save a princess prettier than yours, I ain't putting up with this sass!
(jk)

5: Falcoty: You told people you had played everyone in the tournament right in front of me, and you never played me! ,'8O

7: Tai: Keep your chin up. You're a great player and you know it.

7: Rubyiris: The great thing about Zelda games is that the moment a new weapon or tool is required to advance, one becomes available. And by that I mean, I'll find some way to overcome the Falco MU eventually. Also, get those vids up soon?

9: Angel: Dinosaurs are the future.
Apparently, more so than middle-aged racers from the future 8D
Keep it up!

9: Girku: Falco dittos!

9: OkamiBW: Good stuff with that Fox! It's refreshing to not have to play against a cross-dressing love interest armed with needles and a whip. Oh, and thanks for taking some time to help Zim out, I'm sure she benefited greatly from some more Sheik-specific advice.

13: Coreygames: We never played! I profoundly regret not spending 30 min throwing **** at each other from across the stage.

13: Eef: Falco dittos!

13: CHUK: Close matches, yo.

13: Lazy: You need a new name. How about ... DownToFish?

17: Frosty: Falco dittos!

Zimantha: You're improving so much, so quickly! I can't wait to see how good you get! I LOVE YOU!

Admiral!: I was surprised that you didn't make bracket, but then I realized you had the toughest pool out of anybody ... You'll for sure do better next time!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
1: 420_xX_W33D5n1p3r_Xx_420 ($84.00): Your lady is really good! We never played, though.

2: Axe ($42.00): It was refreshing getting bodied by you.

3/4: 420_xX_W33D|}124G0N_Xx_420* ($14.00): We never played.

3/4. GG7*: I'm pretty impressed that you beat Tai with lose to zero practice.

5: Silly Kyle: You played very well this tournament. I'm super impressed.

5: Falcoty: I hoped today would be the day your powers ran out. Apparently they were stronger than ever.

7: Tai: Kinda upset we didn't play. Also Cheyne's been playing with me on occasion.

9: Angel: I had the most fun playing against you, out of the entire tournament.

9: KosukekGA: Get's 9th. Never plays.

9: Girku: I had a great time playing friendlies with you.

9: OkamiBW: Your placing surprises me. I legit had a fun time playing you in bracket this time, though.

13: Coreygames: Kinda wish we hung out/smashed more throughout the day. I'm sure it would have helped your placing.

13: Eef: I had a fun time playing you, but your sportsmanship stinks.

13: CHUK: We didn't play. :(

13: Lazy: I uploaded your vids last night, actually.

17: Frosty: Lowest placing in like, forever? Step it up broski.

17: Max: Sometimes it really surprises me when you place this low when you pretty consistently surprise me in friendlies and consistently place high in teams. Work on those tournament nerves, and your consistency, meng.

Tony: I'm upset we didn't play any friendlies. I'm also really sorry for letting my pride get in the way of your tournament. That was really low of me. It won't happen again.

Others: I'm sick, and much of my memory of yesterday is pretty fogged. I'm sorry if I skipped on a shoutout.

AppleAppleAZ

Smash Journeyman
This was really fun and I learned a lot even though I got ***** in most of my matches... :|

Thanks to Taj for hosting

and Thanks to Sniper, GG7, and Okami for helping me with Puff. :)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I'm sorry for getting so angry. I'll try to make sure that I have my whole day clear for all of my future tourneys.

Thank you all for coming. Hope to see you all again next time. I'm thinking May.

1. 420_xX_W33D5N1P3R_Xx_420- Way to beat all of these babies at their baby party game. Let's play some manly games like Halo.

Aximus- You're too incredible. I hope the distribution of cheering and jeering was acceptable for you at this tournament. It seemed pretty balanced. I hope you had fun. :)

GreatGuy7- Thanks for coming out mang, because we were late we didn't get to go to the strip club, but poppin bottles was still awesome. :)

420_xX_W33D|}124G0N_420_Xx- You came out of nowhere! You can't play rushdown Link against Peach on DL. :( Otherwise, that Grape Kool-Aid Swaggity Suit Samus was pretty dope.

Silly Kyle- GGs, congrats on winning doubles and making W33D|}124G0N sweat in game 3. He wanted to go Samus on you, but DL64 takes too long and I was in a rush to wrap it up. Next time, I'll show you the Grape Drank Samus and the true W33D|}124G0N Link. :D

Coty- You came hard, good work as usual mang.

Xander, sorry again for yelling at you. Sorry we didn't get to play. Next time though, I hope you'll still let me do the cookie match thingy with you. :)

Tai- You hit so hard. Sorry for distracting you against Kyle, that **** was in tents. Sorry we didn't get to play, but we can play this week, hopefully.

KosukeKGA- Way to put your nuts on the table mang. We didn't get to play SF4, but we definitely need to play online or something sometime.

Okami- Your Fox was looking pretty good. Keep your head up after your losses mang. Find your inner monster and come back hungrier! :D

Angel- Angjelly, your Yoshi's crispy links are so tight.

Eef- Nice G&W, really solid play mang.

Rest of Flagstaff- Thanks for coming out!

CHUK- Good to see you again

LAZY- My Link is a fraud, you shall surpass mine in no time.

Frosty- Thanks for coming out mang, it's good to see you again. Thanks for the happy birthdays on your Falco! :D Are you free this week? I wanna come visit you sometime.

Cori- I didn't get to watch you play too much, but from what I saw, you did some awesome stuff. Even 420_xX_W33D|124G0N_Xx_420's Samus learned a couple of things. :)

Max- Thanks for coming out, you're indeed a power player. I wouldn't be surprised to see you crack into top 10 rankings if you keep going.

Admiral!- Sorry you were sick. :( Thank you for the Luna! You'll get em next time. Hope to see you again soon. :)

Zimantha- Suppy.

Casa Grande crew- You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for the cookie cake! I hope to see and play with you guys again. Thanks for coming all the way over here and arriving early. :D

If I didn't give you a shoutout, I'm sorry. I'm pretty hungover so forgive me.

Also, thanks for the happy birthdays. :)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1: 420_xX_W33D5n1p3r_Xx_420 [Wobbles] :popo:
Good job winning the tournament! We had a really good set in Winner's Semifinals. I will definitely take your advice to heart about downsmashing too much. It's an extremely bad habit that has accumulated over the years of playing Peach solely in Melee. I'm coming for dat *** next time!! By the way, your girlfriend is really nice and she's good at Melee! Whatever you're teaching her, keep it up. Maybe one of these days you can pass on some knowledge this way!

2: Axe :pikachu2: :falco: :fox:
Omg, Jeff!! It was so amazing teaming with you! I can't believe we won vs. Taj/Wobbles. Definitely one of my proudest moments in smash. I think in the future, if we were to team and get better with our chemistry, we could dominate AZ forever in doubles. You did amazing in singles and I hope you work on your Peach to take out Wobbles next tourney!! Please try to make it to the Tucson tourney. <3 So glad to see you after so long. You totes sound different now that you don't have an underbite, but it's definitely not a bad thing! So don't get it twisted, honey diva boo boo. Mmkay!? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

3/4: 420_xX_W33D|}124G0N_Xx_420 [Taj] :marth: :samus2: :link2:
Damn, Taj!! Our set was mad hype in Loser's Semifinals. For a moment I thought I could have won the set in that last match. You are such an amazing player and I look forward to fighting your fierce Grape Samus next time!! Just remember that I am a Samus slayer though. Lol @ your fraudulent Link.

3/4: GG7 :falcon:
Good job on your placing considering that you are rusty as ****. Hope you had fun at the strip club. I'm glad that Tucson took out Tai this time!! Haha. I also hope this gives you desire to play more smash and to come out to more smashfests in Tucson.

5: Silly Kyle :peach:
Lost only to Wobbles and Taj in last stock, last match scenarios. Good job, boo boo!! One of your best performances in Melee to date.

5: Falcoty :sheik:
Thank you so much for warming up with me by playing Falco. It really helped me later on when I 2-0'd Rubyiris' Falco. We should definitely do that again next tournament! I'm also glad we didn't have to face... you're getting a lot better. Keep it up!!

7: Tai :marth:
It felt so good to finally beat you after so long in tournament, especially after our last encounter in tournament, which was a really close set. If it wasn't for Love's Marth practice while he was still here in Tucson, I don't know how I would have done against your Marth. I really learned a lot about the matchup during the short time he was here.

That shows me that we really need to get over our egos and pride and just play each other more often in future tournaments so that we can become better at our respective matchups. Maybe 2012 we will become the metagame for Peach vs. Marth. ;)

We've both grown a lot as players and it's really exciting to see our progress over the years. It's nice to know that improvement is still steady for both of us, albeit more slowly than when we first started competing. I can definitely tell you improved after Apex. Just gotta work on those tournament nerves and focusing when it really matters.

By the way, I'm just as a much as a ***** as you are. :bee:

7: Rubyiris :falco:
Sorry you weren't feeling too good at this tournament! Getting 7th isn't bad though considering the level of competition that was present at this tournament. Thank you for your support and I'm really proud of the progress you have made as an individual. We should definitely practice more often in Tucson. I will try to make an effort to be more available for that.

9: Angel :yoshi2:
Your Yoshi is soooooo good!! I can't imagine how tiring and difficult it is to compete against high caliber players with your character. I know that you're going to keep on improving and showing AZ and the world how much potential your character has. Maybe one of these days Vman will come out and give you a run for your money as best Yoshi in AZ. ;)

9: KosukekGA :marth: :fox:
Wow, good job getting 9th considering you don't really play anymore. Maybe this will inspire you to get better since we always see you at the U of A? You're awesome.

9: Girku :falco:
I wanna see you get top 5! You better work!!

9: OkamiBW :sheik: :fox: :falcon:
Sucks we had to play so early on in loser's bracket. Next time, maybe wear headphones so you don't get as salty when people are cheering against you. Or just develop a stronger mindset/stronger focus during your matches. We should also play more friendlies in general and train together. You're not going to get better as fast when you're not playing the best people you can in Tucson!

13: Coreygames
I can't believe we had to face first round! You did some really good stuff and made it frustrating battle. You can definitely ramp up the camping battle/poke war in this matchup. Also, consider picking up Peach! It was a lot of fun chilling with you <3 Please come to Tucson sometime to get some intense training with Max and I. :)

13: Eef
Keep practicing and I'll know you do better next time. Top 8!!

13: CHUK
Thanks for coming out!! <3

Sorry I had to camp you like a ***** vs. your Link. Maybe you should consider going Falcon against Peach since it's definitely a matchup in his favor.

17: Frosty
Didn't talk you much, but I know you can do better next time.

17: Max
I swear you were gonna get at least 9th! We'll have to practice harder in Tucson so you will be more in-shape for tournament pressure.

19: Dr. R

19: Neon

19: Tommy der Meister
Glad you finally entered. Now you just gotta make it out of pools. Get ready to get krunk now that you're 21!

19: Joey

19: AppleApple
Cool Jiggz, bro! It would be nice to see you improve so that we have a good Jiggz in the AZ lineup.

19: Oksas
Hey, we never play friendlies in Tucson. Let's start doing that. :)

25: Freaksheet
Hope you had fun at your first tournament. Peach is a really fun character and I hope you have the drive to improve with her. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I would love to help a fellow Peach player out.

25: Zim

25: Trypt
I like your Sheik. Don't give up, boo boo!!

25: Admiral!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I really understand how PP feels now. There were moment where I had to like... Remember how to play Falco, or even basic fundamentals of smash. I went in to doubles feeling pretty okay but after lunch, and before pools is when I really started to feel under the weather, and I know Okami, Taj, and Tai really started to notice, especially when I downed like... half a gallon of water in the span of like 30 minutes.

I hope nobody gets sick from this. I came to the tournament feeling perfectly fine, my voice notwithstanding, but I'm still feeling under the weather, even after the tournament. I'm not sure how well I'm going to do at the next tournament either, since I'm completely changing the way I approach Falco. :p

...Still kinda upset I got 7th, though. I know I'm capable of 5th or 4th, even with 100% of active AZ being there.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Sorry I had to camp you like a ***** vs. your Link.
Don't worry about it, that's exactly what I was trying to do to you 8I

Maybe you should consider going Falcon against Peach since it's definitely a matchup in his favor.
Hey, if the more common AND more difficult Falco matchup hasn't convince me to switch to Falcon, what are the chances of the Peach matchup doing that? :grin: Just watch, I will conquer the Peach matchup in no time at all! (And Falco matchup O_O I be watchin', y'all. Yeeeee)

Also, Xander, thanks for uploading the vids so punctually!

Trypt

Smash Cadet
1: 420_xX_W33D5n1p3r_Xx_420 ($84.00): Pretty amazing stuff. Thanks 5n1p3r for the tips and help with the IC's/Sheik matchup! I look forward to playing with you some more in the future!

2: Axe ($42.00): I tried your going below the stage tip, it didn't help much. Thanks though. ):

3/4: 420_xX_W33D|}124G0N_Xx_420* ($14.00): Happy birthday man! Hope you had a great time and sorry the tourney ran so long!

3/4. GG7*: It was awesome to meet you! Your falcon is nuts! Hope to see you around more!

5: Silly Kyle: I'll be working on my Sheik, don't worry. :D

5: Falcoty: You're the Sheik I want to be. D:<

9: Angel: Your Yoshi is mind-blowing to me. You're easily my favorite player to watch. Keep it up man!

9: OkamiBW: Thanks again for your help! Hopefully the CAC crew will be making it out to the next few Tuscon tourneys!

17: Max: Good games in pools!

19: Dr. R: Awesome chain throw's on that peach in your pools!

19: Tommy der Meister: Good games in pools!

19: AppleApple: More bair.

25: Freaksheet: Stop getting chain-throw by marths! <3

25: Trypt: I'm so bad.

25: Admiral!: I hate IC's.
Reppin' 25th.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
I don't want to be Mrs. DownToFish though! T.T
Yeah, "Mrs. DTF" is reeeeeeeally bad on soooooo many levels. Hey peeps, don't call my gf "Mrs. DownToFish!" She ain't even married to me yet, and she will never be down to fish with any of y'all! My boot may only be a size 12
(see Zim's sig)
, but it comes out on frame 4 and stays out till frame 40!

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
1: Lord Wobbles - I don't have much to say to you besides congrats and very well played, and that I sincerely consider you to be top 5 globally. I don't even know where to begin on how to do better against you. Oh, and drunken commentary needs to happen again in the future ;)

2: Axe ($42.00) - Can't win 'em all Jeff, but you put up a helllll of a fight. Keep at it, I'm sure you'll be winning a national soon.

3/4: Taj ($14.00) - Well, it only took me seven years, but I finally took a match off you in tournament lol

3/4. GoodGuy7 - The community misses you, please come back :D I like talking trash almost as I enjoy playing you, regardless of highness.

5: Silly Kyle - You're welcome, but I am disappoint that we didn't play legit tourney matches, I wanted another chance with my Marth! We almost never play friendlies either :(

5: Falcoty - Y U KILL YOURSELF ON LAST STOCK TWICE!?! THAT'S WHY YOU STOPPED PLAYING SPACIES!!!

7: Tai - And you STILL lost to Kyle and Jeff. Wtf man. <3

7: Rubyiris - My powers have doubled since last we met, count! I do think you should be beating me though, and not just single matches out of a set. Also, Kyle refused to play friendlies with me against Sheik/Marth, so I offered to just play Falco, so blame him for being extra prepared :p

9: Angel - I'll say it again, I'm a fanboy :p Your Yoshi is just too fun to play against. You did well, and you'll do better next time.

9: KosukeKGA - U mad bro?! Of course you are, as always :p

9: OkamiBW - Wish we could have played :(

13: Coreygames - Don't worry, I'm spending my time not playing you trying to convert the rest of AZ into Sheik mains, MUAHAHAHHAHAHAA.

13: Eef - Holy crap you got way better! Keep it up!

13: CHUK - Good to see you again! I'm glad you came, you seem a lot less rusty than you should be :p you'll be back to your former glory in no time.

13: Lazy - I have no idea what you were talking about in your shout out lol

17: Frosty - Didn't get to play you :(

17: Max - Good matches, your Fox is sneaky.

19: Tommy der Meister - Since when do you play spacies? Good stuff though :D

19: Oksas - I see much potential in you, keep it up! We need another Enix_Moogle ;) (none of that Enixsputed crap, that guy was such a fraud)

25: Trypt - How I feel about your shoutout. I wish I could have played you more, but you've definitely improved a lot since the last tourney. Also you're setting the bar a little low, it's KirbyKaze and M2K you should be watching :p but I appreciate it nonetheless.

People that I didn't play and/or Don't know who you are:

Admiral, Zim, Freaksheet, AppleApple, Joey, Dr. R, Neon, Girku: Well you obviously have to come to the next tournament so that we can play!

Other thoughts:

I think my bracket was a tad skewed in my favor, I really shouldn't have tied with Kyle, and DEFINITELY shouldn't have placed above Tai (Even though I should have beaten Chris... stupid SD's/Johns). I know when they play they're pretty close (at least recently) but if you've seen me vs. Tai play within the past couple of months (the vids don't really do it justice), he completely out classes me now, and has reached a level beyond what I can compete with. This is the reason that in the days before - and up until it was time to register for - the tourney, I had decided not to enter, as I had been doing so badly in the past few weeks (pretty much only playing Tai), or felt that I had because of how raw my d*ck was.

I'm pretty proud of myself for keeping my cool in my set with Tony, and keeping it close until the third match, when he brought the
fiercegrape
thunder and just completely outplayed me. It's a lot for me since one of my biggest problems in my smash career is keeping calm during even the most easily winnable matches, and this was easily the most stressful set of the day. Also I nearly have a decently competitive Marth, and I think in a few more months, I may be able to use him viably for more than pools/counterpicking Kyle/Xander.

Xander playing at his fullest is scary, and I went into that set thinking he was right and he was going to 2-0 me. I'm either underestimating myself severely or I really do have powers. But Xander was also sick, and I can't play worth sh*t while sick :/

HUGE shoutouts to Casa Grande, Flagstaff, and everybody in between that came. A lot of you are still new to the community, and I would like to restate Taj's sentiments that we TRULY appreciate you coming out to play, and I would like to personally add that I know what it's like to be new and to place towards the bottom (silly Angel, bypassing all that nonsense;)) better than most. I try to spend a decent amount of time playing as many of you I can find (talking mostly to newbies here), I just spend much time socializing with the people I know (and don't see too often), that I don't get to most of you. But if you ever want to play (at tourneys or if you're in the area) don't hesitate to ask :D

Also to Jeff and Xander: Sorry for butting in on you guys, I was hella tired and was just intent on finding Cori so I could leave, I didn't even realize what was going on until I had already left.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Outstanding job to Silly Kyle and Axe. Way to go you guys! Jeff I know you'll win the next one. <3

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Really REALLY, REALLY, happy to see SK's, and Tai's shoutouts, about AZ's pride/ego, etc... Much more reassuring.

Good job everyone, I'm glad to see everyone had a fun tournament, :)

I'd shoutout to everyone but I don't have much time, just wanna give a quick shoutout to Yoshi brethren Angel, as far as I'm concerned, and SK stated it too.. He can be the 'guy" for Yoshi.. that'd make me happy, ^^; Good job for playing the character and sticking with him,

I'll shoutout everyone else too eventually soon (maybe) haha, but many comments, shoutouts that I've just now read, REALLY made me happy about, and motivates me more to support our community more, I'd have given up for a while, but seems everything is coming together.

GJ everyone

@Tony - I owe you purple drink.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Princess Luna > Nightmare Moon imo. The fun has been doubled!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
@Coty: don't underestimate yourself.

Also, I was highly considering forfeiting out of bracket a little before I had to play Jeff in winners. From that point on, participating felt like a chore, but my pride prevented me from listening to my body. There's a problem that needs to be fixed.

:phone:

EEF

Smash Rookie
7.Tai: Had fun playing G&W against you, i'm pretty surprised that i did fairly well in that bracket match, but i definitely don't plan to continue using him as often as i did at this tournament, was just experimenting.
7. Rubyiris: Yea you're right, my sportsmanship is like a toilet. (sarcasm)...but seriously, i'm not sure what you're mad at me for? i don't feel like i did anything unsportsmanlike, but rather than argue, i'll just apologize. Sorry :(
9. Angel: Yoshi blows, you should start using falco :D:D
9. Kosuke: Well, nice job beating me, i probably should have won this match, but i didn't so congratulations ;)
9. Okami: Thanks for the friendlies, it really helped me to reach some conclusions on some things :)
13. Coreygames: didn't play you this time :(
13. EEF: WTF, G&W, what a noob.
13. Lazy: All joking aside, i really enjoy playing you lately, i used to feel like i was definitely better than you, now i'm not so sure <3
17:Frosty: You really made me feel bad for using G&W against you, i feel like even though you didn't like that i camped against you, you shouldn't just straight-up insult me, that's just not cool man. i literally felt bad after our matches. btw: i'm pretty much done with G&W so you can rest easy.

Just for the Record: i went to this tournament with the sole purpose of exploring my Game&Watch, who is my secondary. I had no intention of using the best character for every situation, i realized that this makes me look worse based on tourney results, but i felt it really doesn't matter since i'm a fairly new player anyways. I'll own all of you next time :). Seriously though, you'd best watch your back.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
@eef: you were fine when you played vs me, but I witnessed/heard lots of character/match up Johns, etc during the course of the tournament, especially vs Kosuke.

Just saying from experience that it's not a good idea to let that go unchecked.

:phone:

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
1: 420_xX_W33D5n1p3r_Xx_420 ($84.00) - your mario is... tight lol. didn't get to play your ice climbers though, darn.
2: Axe ($42.00) - Friendlies were super fun, and so were those pools matches. I like having wacky ridiculous games with you xD
3/4: 420_xX_W33D|}124G0N_Xx_420* ($14.00) - didn't play. We never play haha
3/4. GG7* - man we didn't play either, but it was cool having you there =D
5: Silly Kyle - neeed peach practice.
5: Falcoty - Yoooo i definitely was the one that played those friendlies withchu against your marth lol. I kinda wanted to play some vs your sheik but time ran out :(
7: Tai - I'll figure marth out one of these days o:
7: Rubyiris - I like your falco!
9: Angel - friggin yoshi man. goood shiz
9: KosukekGA - didn;t play you but good stuff placing 9th!
9: Girku - :)
9: OkamiBW - next time okami... next time... :p
13: Coreygames - your samus is cool. had to get used to that insufferable upB oos at first but lol
13: Eef - jaljuex
13: CHUK - hey man! those were some cool friendlies we played. gave me some general marth experience and kept me warmed up, thanks =D You kept surprising me, too
13: Lazy - I agree with Eef, you're getting much better man, I'm glad
17: Frosty - Just remember how hungry your bird hasta be lol. Fun matches though!
17: Max - didn't see you play other than in doubles, im intrigued :p
19: Joey - lol joey keep playing!
25: Freaksheet - do0d keep at it. were some cool friendlies and I do hope you keep practicing and coming to tournies
25: Zim - I'm glad you entered. That's how it starts
25: Admiral! - Your ICs surprised me lots. You're pretty good!

I really enjoyed this tournament :)
happy birthday Taj, and thanks for hosting, and thanks to everyone else who helped as

Also, Goop, i like... don't know you lol D:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Goop: I'm so glad you came!! It was such a surprise. I really enjoy making you laugh so come out more often, you silly ***** <3

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Only shoutout I'd like to give is....

Good **** to Robbles. Did you all not get the memo that he's THE PHOENIX? HE CAN'T CONTROL IT.

Hope you enjoyed that one Tony :p

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Wish I could have gone :(

Good job to w33d5n1p3r repping ICs in my absence though.

I'm surprised he didn't spell his name as w33d5n1p4h though, but that's his prerogative.

CHUK

Smash Ace
First of all going to thank Tony for hosting this and having all of us there while you needed to get off to some plans. Awesome ****.

Glad to see AZ smash still strong and I think I want to start playing more often. This was a lot of fun! Looks like I live by some smashers now so we should play sometime.

420_xX_W33D5n1p3r_Xx_420 - You're damn good. Your Mario is nasty.
Axe - Didn't play you this time, but watched some of your team matches. Cool stuff.
420_xX_W33D|}124G0N_Xx_420 - I think next tourney someone should put a ban on bong tokes before the match. Getting the other opponent hazey gives you an unfair advantage.
GG7 - No one blew me up as hard as you. You straight up destroyed me, but I love watching Falcon destroy peoples so it is cool. Plus love talking to you about guitars.
Silly Kyle - I didn't play you but you had a really solid peach. I am glad I didn't play you.
Falcoty - Always a ton of fun to play with you. Thanks for all the friendlies/ride.
Tai - Should have a car within a month or two. Have to get my bank to finance yada-yada.
Rubyiris - Didn't see you play Falco, but I think I played you one friendly.
Angel - Dude! Loved your Yoshi! Those down-tilt tricksies.
KosukekGA - Cool to see you again. Good luck with studies!
Girku - It was a ton of fun meeting and playing you. I loved watching your falco; it is very solid.
OkamiBW - Cool for coming!
Coreygames - You live by me so we should maybe play sometime. I honestly hate playing samus, so I never ask you for friendlies lol
Eef - Cool for coming!
CHUK - You are mad scrubby. Get better, kthnxbai.
Lazy - Cool stuff! Close matches! Mad props for playing Link.
Frosty - Cool to see you again! Sick Falco, we will have to play again sometime!
Admiral! - Sick climbers! Fun friendlies!

Top Bottom