• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGP Brawl for All // May 24, 2008 // Scranton PA

dmbrandon

Smash Master
And you put words in other people's mouths. Wow fail.
Does your *** hurt when you talk out of it? Stop spamming this thread with your kiddie garbage, or I'll get teh mods.

If you wanna continue this ****, come to montage's thread, or my aim.

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
I have to spam this thread now to tell DMBrandon here to stop spamming the thread telling Vet to not spam the thread... Despressing.

I'll MM you both :D

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
@slayer: hmmm... at least our maiden balances out, as far as everything else, well, i dont listen to rhapsody, manowar is OK, and overkill, have you ever listened to overkill? its just so much metal that i cant describe it...oh yea and dragonforce is hammerfall's retarted little brother, they try so hard to be like the other but just fail, especially live. and metallica practicly invented thrash. but most of all how do have slayer in your name and not like them???

BTW: we stll need a ride, any takers?

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
@slayer: hmmm... at least our maiden balances out, as far as everything else, well, i dont listen to rhapsody, manowar is OK, and overkill, have you ever listened to overkill? its just so much metal that i cant describe it...oh yea and dragonforce is hammerfall's retarted little brother, they try so hard to be like the other but just fail, especially live. and metallica practicly invented thrash. but most of all how do have slayer in your name and not like them???

BTW: we stll need a ride, any takers?
Iron Maiden is great, but places 5 and im in agreement with it, Hammerfall is an amazing band, but dragonforce is just so much more talented except for the vocals. Overkill is nice, Metallica...i mean it's kind of a given to say that it should be up there. I didn't rank it cause I didn't want to waste a spot on my top 5 list being like my gateway into metal. It's gonna be one/two in all time so don't worry bout that. Slayer is loud noises. Slayer is in my name cause we named a CounterStrike clan after them after hearing Raining Blood and more songs. They are no where as talented as any of the bands on the list. Not too say they are a bad band, but no where as talented.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
My judgment is such, and you really shouldn't read. If you're too defensive, people will thin k you've something you're hiding. ^_~^_~
That's cool dude. I appreciate you bringing it up, reading it, and taking the time to see if it was legit or not for tournament play, but seriously, I would of been fine with you just saying it was garbage. But "I'm 90% sure you don't know how to play this game"? You can see how this is just unecessary and of course I would be defensive with this. Again...no hard feelings or whatever, but I'm 100% sure you would be doing what I'm doing right now if I posted on a tournament thread that "I'm 90% sure you don't know how to play this game because of what you said about _________"

Don't act like I'm being defensive for no reason.

But seriously this is spam for which should be a tournament thread. Kruton, If I can get up there for this my samus vs your snake. It's comin ;-)

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
hey slayer, you do realize SLAYER made death metal right? no talent, how can u say that? also, slayer has THE single fastest metal album in the world... the album "reign in blood" clocks in at like 187 beats per minute, and they were named greatest metal band one year, dave lombardo got drummer of the year twice,and they got a grammy for "eyes of the insane" last year. i dont care if you dont like them but to say they lack talent is just ignorent

BTW: we still need a ride plz...

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
so does that mean were in?

EDIT: yea your rught i shouldnt have been spamming the place up, its just that every time for the last 3 years every time a tounament came up i got screwed out of a ride so ive never been to one and really wanna go. and what does DMbrandon mean?

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
MWTS: Just sit back and wait for someone who posts here to read one of your posts and make a comment that s/he may be able to help you out. There isn't much else you can do and, no offense, spamming the thread won't help.

edit: I suggest, instead of making a new post, edit your last post and give your exact situation. Where you live, what larger cities its close by, mention your willing to give gas money, and sk anyone who is near you to let you know if they can help you out... then wait.

OMAR the O

Smash Cadet
I am really thinking about coming to this. Only thing is it would be take an entire tank of gas round trip cause I'm at Penn State. Hmmmmm.......

If I come to this none of you will stop my AFRICAN APE

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
prob mapquest.com

we are
1608 N main ave
Scranton pa 18509

Less then two weeks away can't wait to play everyone!!!

Nick

ggxx4life

Smash Rookie
you want to team with me you say?! Well I was actually thinking about calling off work for this how however, I already promised someone that I would team with him. So we will see how things turn out.

And remember folks: BRING YOUR DS AND POKEMON D/P FOR AFTER TOURNEY BATTLES!!!

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
We are going to be adding a $5 pokemon diamond/peral tournament do to a large number of people that are coming and requested it. Please post if you plan on competing so we know numbers. Rules for it will go on the main page soon

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Our first major had just under 30 people,

This one looks to be at least that if not more my guess is between 40-45

we could easily go 60+ if everyone that said they are coming shows

Its going to be a ton of fun!!!

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
I took 2nd last time, it was a lot of fun. My teammate doesn't play the game seriously at all, he was snake, and people behind us were counting how many times he killed me in the process. It would be me fighting 2 on 1 and having gernades and mines to worry about most of the time.

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
Yes, yes good memories. So your teammate was /rist then... His performance didn't go over too well considering we have a very good Snake player in our midst.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
the numbers are growing! I talked to alot of people at the montage event today (which was awesome!!!) and lots are going up

Top Bottom