• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i dunno if maf is actually going

so far it's me, roman and arc. Arc's tryna convince zoso, and iono whats going on with kyu

S l o X

Smash Champion
nolo contendere

i got money on NY / tfs

oh and if theres hype for tfs im there, unless arc is playing then i'm stayin silent <3

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I would definitely sandbag and sabotage the crew battle. The temptation to piss off otg would just be too great to resist, especially if $ were on the line. That being said...CAN I BE IN YOUR CREW BATTLE, OTG???? MY SAMUS IS REAL GOOD, AND I DO PRETTY WELL AGAINST NIKO! ACTUALLY I **** NIKO, BUT DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT CUZ IT'S A BLATENT LIE...ERRR I MEAN DON'T TELL HIM CUZ I DON'T WANNA HURT HIS FEELINGS. SO YEAH, CHOOSE ME. YOU WILL DEFINITELY NOT REGRET IT!

otg

Smash Master
I would definitely sandbag and sabotage the crew battle. The temptation to piss off otg would just be too great to resist, especially if $ were on the line. That being said...CAN I BE IN YOUR CREW BATTLE, OTG???? MY SAMUS IS REAL GOOD, AND I DO PRETTY WELL AGAINST NIKO! ACTUALLY I **** NIKO, BUT DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT CUZ IT'S A BLATENT LIE...ERRR I MEAN DON'T TELL HIM CUZ I DON'T WANNA HURT HIS FEELINGS. SO YEAH, CHOOSE ME. YOU WILL DEFINITELY NOT REGRET IT!
Your posts never cease to amaze me. I would gladly use you in the crew battle if you actually CAME to No Johns. So come, and you'll be in the crew. And if you don't, you're a *****. Just don't sabotage it tooo hard son.

otg

Smash Master
go jesse go
Seriously, niko is right.

We'll see. I don't really like going to tourneys, but maybe you guys can convince me.
Dude, **** actually ENTERING the tourney. Bring a TV and a gc and you get in for $8. That's it. You don't need to enter singles or doubles. Just come, have fun, play melee with people from all across the country, and we'll do some HILARIOUS commentary. Plus a crew battle vs. the INFAMOUS banana bread? How can we turn down such a fantastic opportunity?

me and max will dj commentate your matches

homie.....
Homie.....

I definitely invented commentary and as a result am completely down to do this. I think we're going to need Yaneev in order to complete the action news team tho.

smokehouse may or may not deliver.
If this isn't the ultimate swaying point Idk what is. Prog you're down to be in the crew battle right? What could we do without scientology?

ALSO, who is down for a **** smashfest tomorrow? I've already spoken to Alu, and the G whip is coming out. I think that Trey + avalanche would be down, as well as the infamous PC JONA.

I mean, who can turn down PC Jona?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ddotwx2 (1:49:24 AM): at what point in time
ddotwx2 (1:49:29 AM): do i got ontop of the shaft
ddotwx2 (1:49:30 AM): and ride it

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Seriously, niko is right.

Dude, **** actually ENTERING the tourney. Bring a TV and a gc and you get in for $8. That's it. You don't need to enter singles or doubles. Just come, have fun, play melee with people from all across the country, and we'll do some HILARIOUS commentary. Plus a crew battle vs. the INFAMOUS banana bread? How can we turn down such a fantastic opportunity?

Homie.....

I definitely invented commentary and as a result am completely down to do this. I think we're going to need Yaneev in order to complete the action news team tho.

If this isn't the ultimate swaying point Idk what is. Prog you're down to be in the crew battle right? What could we do without scientology?

ALSO, who is down for a **** smashfest tomorrow? I've already spoken to Alu, and the G whip is coming out. I think that Trey + avalanche would be down, as well as the infamous PC JONA.

I mean, who can turn down PC Jona?
When is the g whip arriving?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Homie, I definitely can not resist playing with the infamous Jona de port chester. What time should the preq-whip come through?

otg

Smash Master
Oh speaking of which Habtabulous. I'm like 99% going up to Waterbury sometime in the next two weeks, so you shall have no choice but to deal with the *********** that is otg. I hope you're ready, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I'll hide the alcohol and warn the woman living below me...

And give the lady a heads up that she may need to be out of town.
ROFL. Good idea. All women living in the immediate area should be warned that otg the rapist is on the loose. Put up posters.

I'll see if yanvee needs a ride. I'm not sure when I'll head over though. How late are we going tonight?

otg

Smash Master
Attention *****s.

Let's play. I got the crib to myself, and Jona is already on his way. I was thinking 5 would be a good time to start, but if anyone feels so compelled to they can come over now. We can play all night for all I care, I haven't smashed in awhile and tonight is giong to be fun. SO ****ING WHERE YOU AT *****S?!

Also, setups might be nice.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
****. That means Jona is gonna probably bounce just as everyone else is getting there. Oh well. I'm not sure when I'll head over. Probably around 5 or 6. Yanvee is a maybe. He'll let us know. And otg, I'm not coming over to have "fun" as you put it. This **** is serious. I'm feeling some mm's tonight

Edit: I can bring a cube

Top Bottom