• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Might be able to...you'll have to bring 2 small TVs, though, since we'll probably play upstairs and I don't feel like carrying my big TV up

otg

Smash Master
yen ?

OH **** do you mean yaneev? LOL ****, that's probably the worst I've seen someone **** up his name and I'm VERY guilty of that.

Um, he's in scarsdale. you interested in playing? Hit up my cell later.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I might cuz me sol and ky r also playin sum hacked melee today so we shall see what's goin on....I couldn't edit my phone was actin up but I like yen better anyways

book

Smash Apprentice
I won't be back in Westchester until 9 or so. Will come by if you guys are still playing. Otherwise, we will have to do this again before I leave on Friday.

book

Smash Apprentice
Sure, but I don't want to be there all day. Can we do it relatively early?

Niko45

Smash Master
Honestly CT? Get ****in housed.

I think I might come up Thursday depending on what time it is happening (earlier the better). I could also play tomorrow instead. I'm actually gonna be out of the country for 2 weeks starting Friday.

otg

Smash Master
**** I'm jealous. Have fun man, take a nice break, relax, bang some French *****es etc.

As for everyone else tonight, the bun is ****ing exhausted and needs to play this game high if i want to be interested for more then like a hour or two (seriously, i was bored by like 5.)

**** all of you tho.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
**** I'm jealous. Have fun man, take a nice break, relax, bang some French *****es etc.

As for everyone else tonight, the bun is ****ing exhausted and needs to play this game high if i want to be interested for more then like a hour or two (seriously, i was bored by like 5.)

**** all of you tho.
you forgot there were like 2 more bairs in that man...

and definitely get your smoke on. quitting out of MAD team matches after the first hit hah

Yaneev. You're hilarious (already knew, but still, gotta say it). The Good Samaritan: building houses to shelter the comboed daily

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Here's the deal Thursday 4 45 be in mahopac ill get the address later.....sols house s completely free so bring setups....it can end whenever

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Well 4 45is when I get there I'm pretty sure 3 and after works for ky and sol they should be home =)

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Hoooomieeee. Otg is definitely building houses so that he can **** people in them while he calls them the "N" word. I probably can't make it tomorrow unless someone wants to give me a ride later on. Zach, what time are you planning on going?

otg

Smash Master
I know I said I wasn't going to do this, but I know Prog and Animal want to play tonight. Now, I'm willing to host (I can tonight) if people want to play, and I probably won't mind it as much because I'll have weed.

Who's interested?

book

Smash Apprentice
I would play tonight. I doubt I can make it out to Mahopac tomorrow.

Top Bottom