• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
The TUNA report:

1st round pool: MacD, Wife, Luck (not Lucky), and DKSmash. This is the OTKaka pool, with 2 peaches. Luck was a pretty good fox, DKSmash was a decent DK (but Sheik-DK...), took a game off MacD but he came back (I have to remember to ban brinstar), and wife just beat me straight up. First game was close, but the second one wasnt really. Think it was 2 stock *****

Nikakakaka had the hardest 2nd pool: Boogwai, Hax and Chillin

I had probably the easiest 2nd pool...Darc, HugQ (a newer samus who was pretty good), and Zone, first-time tourney player and inexperienced, but with some practice can get good. I made bracket but I can't go tomorrow, so HugQ's gonna get bumped into bracket. Me and Kaka also made doubles bracket, but John Ryan is gonna pretend to be TUNA for doubles

kakakakaka

I was surprised to see MattDotZeb in teams without his legendary partner, Moko. I guess Moko couldn't make it. That was definitely a huge loss for him

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
hugq is maaad old school

lol

he just barely went out and now hes getting back in it

i lost to him with falcon

cp'd marth on fod and 3 stocked him lol

then he took me to dreamland or something and won last stock

i stayed marth lol

vs thorn it was close 2 matches last stock each i think

then i lost to a falco named cobalt

he was pretty good

i dont want to john so i wont lol

but i was done with the game hahaha

well no more falcon for me

unless im playing scrubs haha

Niko45

Smash Master
JIGGS LOST JIGGS LOST JIGGS LOST

Seriously tho PP's showing was incredible. Beats hbox, 3-0's KK after losing to KK previously, massacres jman, wins 2 bo5's against m2k. Finally we had an epic grand finals with interesting characters and good matchups.

Also good **** Yaneev I got DQ'd instantly for trying to play teams with John Ryan. 10 dollars well spent.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
max wanna play tomorro ? today i mean lol

@ max about cobalt

hell no lol

well maybe with doc i could see it happen

but he was doing really good against thorn too so idk

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
thats a real *****

not like that ***** mogwai

stric 10 *****

max

nah thats too late i got bs to deal with

Niko45

Smash Master
I remember this extremely awkward moment when KirbyKaze went up to Nick and opened up his arms for a hug and Nick was just like

lol yea I was like uhhhhh sup man?

Nick and I got **** on by pools, QQ. oh well, PP is too good, RockCrock is the most fun person to play friendlies with in the entire world, and no one knows how to TO but that's OK because it still works out for the Melee community.
Yea, you being a 3rd seed out of R1 is ridiculous. Pretty sure I AT LEAST double 3 stocked the guy who got 3rd seed in my R1 pool. You were getting screwed regardless of any switch arounds. You end up getting 4th in our pool when you'd easily make bracket in lots of other pools. Could go on and on but I'm over it. Singles bracket starting at like 9pm on Sunday night was pretty insane as well. We really need better TOs.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Max i wish you went to RoM cause i lost to this luigi winston i had no idea what to do. if you were there it wouldn't have been a problem you woulda taught me the ways of how to double genius on luigi

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i lost to that kid too

i thought otg was the best...? luigi so after ****ting on him i didn't think id have trouble with another. yet again it was another genius plan by otg to troll me

otg

Smash Master
Ok, all 3 of you just ****ed up.

Max i wish you went to RoM cause i lost to this luigi winston i had no idea what to do. if you were there it wouldn't have been a problem you woulda taught me the ways of how to double genius on luigi
Winston is beast, and you gay. Get ***** by my Luigi.

i lost to that kid too

i thought otg was the best...? luigi so after ****ting on him i didn't think id have trouble with another. yet again it was another genius plan by otg to troll me
My luigi ejaculated all over you the last time we played. I am the best....... real fake *****?

I would have tapped that luigi, I dont give a **** who he is
You'll **** every Luigi except for.

OH

TEE

GEEEEEE?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
so, i have one last thing i want to give away before i quit. otg, can you get my controller back from pc? i know a certain animal that could use it.

otg

Smash Master
so, i have one last thing i want to give away before i quit. otg, can you get my controller back from pc? i know a certain animal that could use it.
If ****ing PC ever decides to play again (because we seriously haven't played since the last time I saw you and him together), then I got you.

You might be quitting, but you KNOW we are chilling irl. Idgaf son, you are my boy and I'm not down with this whole exodus of the melee community thing. Do what you want, I respect your decision but TFS is family son, and I dont wanna see my boy disapeer forever.

So on some OTHER ****. Who would be down for a huge celebratory Thanksgiving break smashfest at my place this friday? I'm thinkking a lot of people, potentially some wine and good food, and good times. Who's down?

Top Bottom