• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Niko45

Smash Master
I haven't pushed an all nighter in awhile, I pretty much refuse to do so. The last time it happened was the night before the last No Johns and it was completely against my will that I had to play that late. I'm fortunate enough to have passed out at 3, vanz told me they were up til 8....

HOMIE
That night scarred me for life. Never again. Good stuff on the ride. Call my house phone my cell is still ****ed up. I'll bring a cube in case it's needed.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
oh ****, wait, how many people is AE, I dunno wtf that is I thought T. Webb was just seeing if he could roll through :p. I dunno, I just don't want more than like 10 people rolling through cuz again, I don't wanna turn the housemates off of having smashers over :p.

otg

Smash Master
oh ****, wait, how many people is AE, I dunno wtf that is I thought T. Webb was just seeing if he could roll through :p. I dunno, I just don't want more than like 10 people rolling through cuz again, I don't wanna turn the housemates off of having smashers over :p.
mogwes
me
sol
ky
mariner
twebb
slox
swift
niko
yaneev
Nintendude
Prog + LI?

That's pushing 12.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Are you still going to come out at least Trey?

also progisland whats good with you? Any chance you could just bring yourself and ditch scientology?
nah homie. animal and hbadg ditched themselves, but project is on the way to my crib already.

otg

Smash Master
So is everything being redirected to otg's place?
Absolutely not lol, but if I'm hosting somethign small at some point in the week I'll be sure to IM you... I dont know if I still have your number (got a new phone).

nah homie. animal and hbadg ditched themselves, but project is on the way to my crib already.
Good **** scientolofail

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Absolutely not lol, but if I'm hosting somethign small at some point in the week I'll be sure to IM you... I dont know if I still have your number (got a new phone).
Ok I'm just confused because.... VVV

that's too many IMO.

yea, if you guys could not roll through that would be better, sorry to be a jerk about it, I'm just still settling into my house and I really don't want my housemates to feel like smashers coming over is so overwhelming.
....does "you guys" refer to everyone or just T.Webb's car? Is everyone else still cool to go to Mogwai's place?

otg?

Smash Rookie
I'm bringing Niko and a full set up. Might pick up otg? and Yaneev, gotta speak to them. otg? Ive yet to hear from you son, lemme know if you need a ride.
Nah. I'm good, son. I'm gonna ride up on my bicycle. Gotta burn those cals, nukka. I'm heading over now.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
ggs everyone I played. Was nice seeing you all again. I think for once I managed to play everyone who showed up too!

I really gotta start getting more matches recorded. I could easily throw together a really entertaining combo/highlight video with all the random crap that goes on lol

PK Webb

Smash Champion
nice stuff to every1 i gotta step my **** up...shout outs to niko the man i cant beat for ****

S l o X

Smash Champion
good games to everyone i played yesterday. i definitely feel like i'm getting better.
if i didnt play you, you blow. swift we should definitely play whenever your open but you'll definitely get tired of winning. i need to learn how to be good at this game.

oh and twebb we definitely wrecked *****es in teams even if they were sand bagging and i was resting you. your fox + my puff / sheik / fox = ****. we definitely gotta do more teams friendlies wherever (no johns ?) before rom 3 to see if we are better than m2k and jman on a good day. (we definitely are)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
good games to everyone i played yesterday. i definitely feel like i'm getting better.
if i didnt play you, you blow. swift we should definitely play whenever your open but you'll definitely get tired of winning. i need to learn how to be good at this game.

oh and twebb we definitely wrecked *****es in teams even if they were sand bagging and i was resting you. your fox + my puff / sheik / fox = ****. we definitely gotta do more teams friendlies wherever (no johns ?) before rom 3 to see if we are better than m2k and jman on a good day. (we definitely are)
Def let's team at the next no johns.....@niko/father TEACH ME FOX PLZZZZ

Top Bottom