• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Textures Leaked - Ridley, Isaac, and Bandana Dee trophies not present? UPDATED: MORE NEW EVIDENCE!

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
I did Research the wii U version has 3ds files that get added when you connect it with it and boom New content

VenomSymbiote

Smash Journeyman
I'm still irked by Meta Ridley and Duon
What do you mean by this? Did I miss something? Are you talking about that data that has stuff from SSE mixed in with the 3DS code? It may not mean anything, though it could just be that some bosses (sadly Ridley/Metal Face) won't be added until the Wii U release. Though I'll keep my hopes up that Ridley will be in as playable and just released when the U version comes out.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What do you mean by this? Did I miss something? Are you talking about that data that has stuff from SSE mixed in with the 3DS code? It may not mean anything, though it could just be that some bosses (sadly Ridley/Metal Face) won't be added until the Wii U release. Though I'll keep my hopes up that Ridley will be in as playable and just released when the U version comes out.
We have data of Meta Ridley and Duon, I also heard Galleom. I can't think of a situation were Duon could appear, and why have 2 Ridley stage bosses? Seems redundant unless it's Alfonzo stuff

K-45

Smash Journeyman
We have data of Meta Ridley and Duon, I also heard Galleom. I can't think of a situation were Duon could appear, and why have 2 Ridley stage bosses? Seems redundant unless it's Alfonzo stuff
This would be crazy if it was the case but possible if u play ridley on the Pyrosphere the boss of that stage could meta ridley. Base on pics of the day we know A BOSS will appear there.

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
I seem to have missed something. Source?

Burb

The Absolute Worst
"ridley" and "Ridley" (Line 449 and Line 1257) alongside Smash Run enemies/Hands/Stage Bosses = SSB4 Ridley
"eff_enem_MA_Ridley_ZANZOU01_ADD" and "eff_enem_MA_Metaridley_ZANZOU01_ADD" (Listed multiple times each) = SSE leftovers

They're in completely different sections. The one labeled just "Ridley" is the SSB4 version, while the ones with the longer filenames near Duon and Meta Ridley is leftover SSE data.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
"ridley" and "Ridley" alongside Smash Run enemies/Hands/Stage Bosses = SSB4 Ridley
"eff_enem_MA_Ridley_ZANZOU01_ADD" and "eff_enem_MA_Metaridley_ZANZOU01_ADD" = SSE leftovers

They're in completely different sections. The one labeled just "Ridley" is the SSB4 version, while the ones with the longer filenames near Duon and Meta Ridley is leftover SSE data.
Still miffed to how there is leftover brawl data as IC data is no where outside trophy and audience stuff

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Still miffed to how there is leftover brawl data as IC data is no where outside trophy and audience stuff
IC Data is present.

While the original pastebin containing it was deleted, there's a Reddit topic about it (http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2h8x7h/character_crowd_chant_files_show_lucas_snake_ice/) that should give you the gist of it.

Basically there's announcer calls for all the characters from Brawl who were cut in SSB4 (Including the Fighting Alloy Team).

Furthermore, we don't know how complete any these boss files are. They're likely nonfunctional, just like Brawl's Forbidden Seven. If I had to guess, I'd say all the SSE enemies were ported from Brawl to SSB4, and certain ones were picked out for re-use in Smash Run.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
IC Data is present.

While the original pastebin containing it was deleted, there's a Reddit topic about it (http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2h8x7h/character_crowd_chant_files_show_lucas_snake_ice/) that should give you the gist of it.

Basically there's announcer calls for all the characters from Brawl who were cut in SSB4 (Including the Fighting Alloy Team).

Furthermore, we don't know how complete any these boss files are. They're likely nonfunctional, just like Brawl's Forbidden Seven. If I had to guess, I'd say all the SSE enemies were ported from Brawl to SSB4, and certain ones were picked out for re-use in Smash Run.
I mentioned the crowd chant. AND DO THOSE GUYS GET THAT TOO!?!? Wait, Mewtwo, Roy and potentially the forbidden 5 left had chants? My problem with IC is that Sakurai tried to make them work, only models they have are the trophy, not even an animation

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I mentioned the crowd chant. AND DO THOSE GUYS GET THAT TOO!?!? Wait, Mewtwo, Roy and potentially the forbidden 5 left had chants? My problem with IC is that Sakurai tried to make them work, only models they have are the trophy, not even an animation
No, no, I only was referring to the Brawl cuts (Wolf, Lucas, ICs, Snake, etc).

I'm guessing removing all traces of a playable character would be higher priority than removing traces of leftover data from the previous game.

K-45

Smash Journeyman
h Cough Cough DLC
Almost 90% of all Game have leftover or unused data. It is intresting that u have to kill a bunch of doc Marios on a specific stage maybe ice climbers were there first but then taken out and replace by doc at the last min.

Last edited:

Toon612Link

Smash Journeyman
Why would sakurai even put 5-8 images in the 3ds files, he can barely get 4 ice climbers to work.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Talking about that leak that look clearly fake.
But Rune Factory 4 developers are gone and many copy were sold out and many people rant because there don't have copy of it.

And what happen to the franchise? It was left alone?

NOPE INSTEAD, Nintendo step out and produce more copy of Rune Factory 4- Nintendo clearly save this franchise. WHY they don't do this for Xenoblade??? Oh yeah, there doing it again (New 3DS EXCLUSIVE). This kinda information that I remember when that game came out and become chaos but later become the most successful Rune Factory game and sell well.(Sorry I feel super lazy finding information.... Im really tired...)

Remember, Is you want to join smash bros, Make Us Money and your in.:troll:

But let be real with Isaac, and Ridley. I don't why those guys are gone, Is the most odd gone trophy of the series. One JRPG character exclusive to handheld is not in Smash 3DS and the most requested and loved it Villians is not there neither.
Seriusly, why not, Why they don't add him and why are gone is a total mystery???

I know this Leak is can be proven or is proven fake. And bunch of speculation and opinions.
BUT, I really want Isaac for smash 4.

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
Talking about that leak that look clearly fake.
But Rune Factory 4 developers are gone and many copy were sold out and many people rant because there don't have copy of it.

And what happen to the franchise? It was left alone?

NOPE INSTEAD, Nintendo step out and produce more copy of Rune Factory 4- Nintendo clearly save this franchise. WHY they don't do this for Xenoblade??? Oh yeah, there doing it again (New 3DS EXCLUSIVE). This kinda information that I remember when that game came out and become chaos but later become the most successful Rune Factory game and sell well.(Sorry I feel super lazy finding information.... Im really tired...)

Remember, Is you want to join smash bros, Make Us Money and your in.:troll:

But let be real with Isaac, and Ridley. I don't why those guys are gone, Is the most odd gone trophy of the series. One JRPG character exclusive to handheld is not in Smash 3DS and the most requested and loved it Villians is not there neither.
Seriusly, why not, Why they don't add him and why are gone is a total mystery???

I know this Leak is can be proven or is proven fake. And bunch of speculation and opinions.
BUT, I really want Isaac for smash 4.
Ya DLC.... I mean characters that are that unimportant to not get a throphy plz.. there totally DLC or connecting wii U with 3DS which i'm calling a swirl

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 268018

Oh geez, with all this speculation, you'd expect Half-Life 3 to be confirmed too.

K-45

Smash Journeyman
Just make ice climbers only available on 1 vs 1, problem sovled.
As much as I would like them to be in the game. Do know how many things are wrong with this statement.

Sakurai wants every character to be playable to start with or to unlock them. Sakurai would never aloud a character to be playable underneath certain conditions. (Other then just to unlock them)

U know that nintendo likes to keep things safe and fair.

Last edited:

VenomSymbiote

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps the data people found about Ridley as an enemy was scrapped early on so they could make him playable? We know he's not there in the 3DS version so I'm not throwing in the towel yet. Then again for how much I want Ridley in I'll never stop hoping he makes it, so there is no throwing in the towel for me. :p Still if Ridley is just a boss I see no reason why they haven't showed him by now. Seems silly not to.

Dratnell

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dratnell-92
3DS FC
4270-2473-1284
I think the lack of Ridley's character trophy is shocking more than anything else. Ridley clearly had a big role as a boss in Brawl, and for him not to have a trophy or any sort of representation at all (in smash 3ds) is very suspect. Especially considering his well established fan base. I think it makes DLC very likely, but we won't know until Sakurai drops the knowledge.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I think the lack of Ridley's character trophy is shocking more than anything else. Ridley clearly had a big role as a boss in Brawl, and for him not to have a trophy or any sort of representation at all (in smash 3ds) is very suspect. Especially considering his well established fan base. I think it makes DLC very likely, but we won't know until Sakurai drops the knowledge.
Love your profile pic and agree with your statement

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Then wouldn't you remove the chant aswell?
ICs were probably a very late cut, they probably tried tons of things to avoid cutting them, so if anyone would have leftover data it'd be them. They have most definitely made it a priority to remove data for any attempted newcomers so to not give away future DLC plans, and I'm sure that whatever newcomers they might have attempted but failed at were experimented with very early on to see if they were possible or not, which makes sense when considering Rosalina was the highest prioritized newcomer in the files IIRC. It's a bit odd that there's no leftover files for possible attempts at last minute clones like there was with Brawl, but who knows.

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Perhaps the data people found about Ridley as an enemy was scrapped early on so they could make him playable? We know he's not there in the 3DS version so I'm not throwing in the towel yet. Then again for how much I want Ridley in I'll never stop hoping he makes it, so there is no throwing in the towel for me. :p Still if Ridley is just a boss I see no reason why they haven't showed him by now. Seems silly not to.
Like in brawl right! Ridley was suppose to be a Assist Trophy but its was scrap and the file still there. In the game
But then Ridley was a boss Subspace Emmisary in Brawl, TWICE! Fighting even different arena and moves and its own freaking theme
ICs were probably a very late cut, they probably tried tons of things to avoid cutting them, so if anyone would have leftover data it'd be them. They have most definitely made it a priority to remove data for any attempted newcomers so to not give away future DLC plans, and I'm sure that whatever newcomers they might have attempted but failed at were experimented with very early on to see if they were possible or not, which makes sense when considering Rosalina was the highest prioritized newcomer in the files IIRC. It's a bit odd that there's no leftover files for possible attempts at last minute clones like there was with Brawl, but who knows.
Ice climber chant still in the game. I think Dr. Mario replaced the Ice Climber. Just like Lucina. Lucina Spot was suppose to be another character but the idea was to hard to deal with it, so they Cut that character that no one knows and put Lucina for a easier work. That why the clone trinity means a original character slot that never make in.

Who are the original character.... No one knows....

hjihjihjihji

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3014-8369
I think the lack of a Ridley trophy might be due to the staggered releases. Ridley is (most likely) a stage boss on the Wii U so they didn't want to reveal his character model until the Wii U releases. Adds a little bit to the Wii U hype but I don't think it is any further evidence for DLC characters.

Top Bottom