• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Textures Leaked - Ridley, Isaac, and Bandana Dee trophies not present? UPDATED: MORE NEW EVIDENCE!

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
They got lazy with pretty much every non-Mario or non-Kid Icarus series' trophies.
You know what? **** Mario, now I hate it. 5 scrolling unstable stages, 17 playable characters and like 8000 trophies. All the trophies in this game are copy-pasted from Brawl/new garbage.

Add Fire Emblem in there, and you have the game in a nutshell.
If Fire emblem was in the list, we would see character trophies from games that are not Awakening. Apparently Sakurai doesn´t know that Sacred Stones existed. Wait, Prepare to Advance was a song, so why there are no trophies? He doesn't know anything about 7 except that Lyn exists. Seriously? and he doesn't know anything about Sword of Seals. WAIT, HE DOES! ROY IS FROM SWORD OF SEALS! NOT EVEN A TROPHY TO ACKNOWLEDGE HE EXISTED?! And I still think he hates Genealogy of War. THAT'S THE BEST GAME IN THE SERIES YET HE IGNORES IT?! THERE BETTER BE A SIGURD TROPHY IN THE WII U! Excuse the rant.

Back on the topic of the thread, I wouldn't mind at all if this leak ends up being true. I am an anti-Ridley, but I would welcome him anytime sooner than Dark Pit and Dr. Mario.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
You know what? **** Mario, now I hate it. 5 scrolling unstable stages, 17 playable characters and like 8000 trophies. All the trophies in this game are copy-pasted from Brawl/new garbage.

If Fire emblem was in the list, we would see character trophies from games that are not Awakening. Apparently Sakurai doesn´t know that Sacred Stones existed. Wait, Prepare to Advance was a song, so why there are no trophies? He doesn't know anything about 7 except that Lyn exists. Seriously? and he doesn't know anything about Sword of Seals. WAIT, HE DOES! ROY IS FROM SWORD OF SEALS! NOT EVEN A TROPHY TO ACKNOWLEDGE HE EXISTED?! And I still think he hates Genealogy of War. THAT'S THE BEST GAME IN THE SERIES YET HE IGNORES IT?! THERE BETTER BE A SIGURD TROPHY IN THE WII U! Excuse the rant.

Back on the topic of the thread, I wouldn't mind at all if this leak ends up being true. I am an anti-Ridley, but I would welcome him anytime sooner than Dark Pit and Dr. Mario.
The fact that you're anti-Ridley invalidates all of your opinions as a person, but I'll reply for the sake of it! No, don't say **** Mario! It's more like **** Sakurai, the Mario series' still a great series of games that continues to innovate a lot and bring tons of fun times, with tons of memorable characters and locations, also, 3D Land's an amazing stage, Paper Mario's amazing as well, Rainbow Road's awesome and Golden Plains plays perfectly.

Also, people who consider DK, Yoshi and Wario part of the Mario series are simply so clueless it's funny, the only one I can think of fits that description would be Yoshi, and even that's pushing it a little, DK's its own series and if anything, Mario's a DK spin-off. And Wario also has Wario Land and WarioWare, two game series that are VERY different from Mario.

And 'new garbage'? You mean the awesome 5th Gen Pokemon? Or maybe the extremely memorable Fire Emblem Awakening characters? New games have tons of great content to choose from, and if you really consider Nintendo's recent stellar games 'garbage', then you shouldn't even be playing Smash.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
The fact that you're anti-Ridley invalidates all of your opinions as a person, but I'll reply for the sake of it! No, don't say **** Mario! It's more like **** Sakurai, the Mario series' still a great series of games that continues to innovate a lot and bring tons of fun times, with tons of memorable characters and locations, also, 3D Land's an amazing stage, Paper Mario's amazing as well, Rainbow Road's awesome and Golden Plains plays perfectly.

Also, people who consider DK, Yoshi and Wario part of the Mario series are simply so clueless it's funny, the only one I can think of fits that description would be Yoshi, and even that's pushing it a little, DK's its own series and if anything, Mario's a DK spin-off. And Wario also has Wario Land and WarioWare, two game series that are VERY different from Mario.

And 'new garbage'? You mean the awesome 5th Gen Pokemon? Or maybe the extremely memorable Fire Emblem Awakening characters? New games have tons of great content to choose from, and if you really consider Nintendo's recent stellar games 'garbage', then you shouldn't even be playing Smash.
.....I passed through the Sakubias rage syndrome.....It is a syndrome when a person is so mad at Sakurai's decisions and bias that said person doesn't know what he is saying.
I love new games, but the people behind the trophies don't pay a lot of respect to the old stuff as much they do to the new stuff. That is why I love the Magicant stage and DH, they are a carry over of an older era and.....I don't know I am a bipolar that's mad at Sakurai.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021

the only modern thing we don't seem to get is kirby. Only his final smash seems to be based on anything new

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
I did research since there's wii U exclusive trophy's that lowered there chances down a bit but i do got more DLC proof people Mario kart 8 was released in may 2014 right and DLC for it was announced for it August 27 so that was 4 months till the DLC was announced and knowing Nintendo they might do it in a direct or just say it only time will tell.. ( Hyrule warriors DLC was pretty quick so i guess anything can happen at this point) Awakening Helps since its a Nintendo 3DS game that got DLC

Last edited:

Niala

Smash Ace
MY BOY RIDLEY IS IN AFTER ALL!!!
I really wouldn't get your hopes up too much. I'm not necessarily one way or the other with Ridley (although I don't think he will be playable,) but time and time again it's been shown that he is not a priority as a playable character regardless of the fanbase. I would caution against expecting too much and setting yourself up for disappointment.

Not that I'm saying "don't believe." Believe all you want, but statements of such certainty can lead to some pretty disastrous outcomes.

MORE EVIDENCE FOUND FOR DLC!

PushDustin was roaming through the game data and found this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=135178486&postcount=466
I saw this on Facebook only moments ago. I honestly did suspect not having DLC would have been absolutely ludicrous, it's such a cashcow for them that I can't imagine it not being something implemented. Hopefully it will be cleared up a bit on Thursday.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you update the OP at some point with the information as it becomes available? Just for ease of access.

Last edited:

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
I really wouldn't get your hopes up too much. I'm not necessarily one way or the other with Ridley (although I don't think he will be playable,) but time and time again it's been shown that he is not a priority as a playable character regardless of the fanbase. I would caution against expecting too much and setting yourself up for disappointment.

Not that I'm saying "don't believe." Believe all you want, but statements of such certainty can lead to some pretty disastrous outcomes.

I just saw this on Facebook only moments ago. I honestly did suspect not having DLC would have been absolutely ludicrous, it's such a cashcow for them that I can't imagine it not being something implemented. Hopefully it will be cleared up a bit on Thursday.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you update the OP at some point with the information as it becomes available? Just for ease of access.
Yep Smash bros U direct is whats gonna save our skins and answer most of our questions lets see :D

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Wherever there's something in life such as DLC...

Wherever there's that chance for more in life...

There's that need to spice up life a bit

WITH 9001% MOAR MEWTWO!!
Life needs moar Mewtwo. Spread the word.

justinwing6202

Smash Cadet
NNID
justinwing
3DS FC
5026-5310-0665
Wherever there's something in life such as DLC...

Wherever there's that chance for more in life...

There's that need to spice up life a bit

WITH 9001% MOAR MEWTWO!!
Life needs moar Mewtwo. Spread the word.
No Mewtwo, don't hate Mewtwo just don't care about him.
Let the nerd war begin.

Last edited:

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
Ok so Mewtwo is first DLC more might be revealed in the future stage DLC should be announced in a pic of the day alot of leaks got shut down after the direct though the bandanna dee and ridley trailer got debunked so thats that and a few others to

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
MEWTWO CONFIRMED! Ridley is a stage hazard though. I can see the Smash team working with Isaac and Bandana Dee in secret like P:M did but it's just me.

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
MEWTWO CONFIRMED! Ridley is a stage hazard though. I can see the Smash team working with Isaac and Bandana Dee in secret like P:M did but it's just me.
O ya XD i laughed so hard when ridley was confirmed a stage boss XD well fans can't complain now lol

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
O ya XD i laughed so hard when ridley was confirmed a stage boss XD well fans can't complain now lol
Yeah, it was hilarious. And the fact that he counts like a kill in free for alls is pouring more salt to the wound. HEHEHEHE. To all Ridley fans sorry for your loss.

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
You guys do realize that Mewtwo had a trophy in the 3DS version. This means that any requested character has a chance of making it in now.

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
I still kinda feel like Sakurai was still considering Ridley late into development, and had programmed him in as a fighter for the Direct way back when, and kept it to a silhouette, just in case he didn't find him fit. He didn't find him fit. That, or he didn't fit on an Amiibo figure XD

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Still wondering about the COMPLETE lack of anything Golden Sun related. Hopefully sometime soon my question will have an answer...

justinwing6202

Smash Cadet
NNID
justinwing
3DS FC
5026-5310-0665
Ridley :( At least Mewtwo is in! :) (I cared about Mewtwo all along)

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
DLC when you think about it Mewtwo i think the whole melee cast will be back as DLC Pichu , Roy i dont know about young link but if there's a flipping Tanooki Mario then ya young links in ;)

WiiFit

Smash Rookie
The whole Ridley being a stage hazard announcement immediately makes me think of how Toon Link was shown on the Spirit Tracks screenshot for 3DS and then later announced as a playable character with another character taking his place on the stage when TL is in battle. Though this same case applying to Ridley seems more unlikely since TL isn't a stage hazard but at the same time, the 3DS doesn't have the same types of mechanics as Wii U stages like the absence of Metalhead in the 3DS Gaur Plains.

With Sakurai and his announcements, it's practically impossible to assume anything though haha

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
Bandanna dee confirmed as playable in rainbow curse I guess we can rap this up and say he's in for DLC now

Top Bottom