• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Textures Leaked - Ridley, Isaac, and Bandana Dee trophies not present? UPDATED: MORE NEW EVIDENCE!

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
It says an update is required, also known as patches, this means either balancing patches, stages (something already proven to be DLC later) or characters. If person A has the update but person B does not, person B must updates their copy or will otherwise not be able to play the game
It doesn't tho.

There's nothing in there about eshop/dlc/update required... It's trophy descriptions.

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
I wonder how Isaac would fare against fellow RPG heroes like Shulk and Robin... Regardless, I think Isaac's series shouldn't go unnoticed, since his appearance in Brawl was what got me into Golden Sun, and I think it'd be cool if all of his specials involve the four elements of Alchemy, like Robin.
Ive noticed so many people's Isaac movesets being only Venus based. But I agree, he should have each element, not likely the other Golden Sun characters are in anyway.

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
I'm getting the impression that the whole P5-P8 shebang being in the 3DS files means that you can use them as controllers for on the Wii U version.

Last edited:

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
ya i'm new here but bandanna dee is one of my most wanted's more than bomberman but bomber man has a slim chance now since 3 third party's are in but Bandanna dee is really important as meta knight ( can't say dede since cause we all know how important he is already ) plus bandanna dee is kirbys Best friend i'mean kirby's best freaking friend or frenime since he's dede servant. and hes appearing in rainbow curse with alt coloured waddle dee's were could that idea have come from ;) and DLC is confirmed since that stage DLC leak now all we need is a Characther DLC coming soon hopefully with Bandanna dee .

cochiseSMASH

Smash Apprentice
:icsmelee: I am the only one under the thought that if the 3ds cant handle these guys :icsmelee: there is no hope for 8 player action.
I don't think anyone is saying the 3DS will have 8 players - the Wii U might with 3DS acting as a controller when linked (meaning I don't think you would use your 3DS display to view the fight, just as a controller.)

JLU51306

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I've looked through the pastebin linked, and there is no mention of DLC or the eShop.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
I seriously doubt it. The 60 fps would drop like an anvil and I don't think Sakurai would want that. The new 3DS may handle it, but the current 3DS? No way.
If the current 3DS already had problems with only the Ice Climbers...

Plus I really wonder if it'd be possible in an online match. I seriously doubt it. I dunno, it's too good to be true... in a handheld.

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
:icsmelee: I am the only one under the thought that if the 3ds cant handle these guys :icsmelee: there is no hope for 8 player action.
My idea was only popo being playable and Nana can be apart of his moveset but there a duo and people would be mad there not both fighting

Last edited:

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
If the current 3DS already had problems with only the Ice Climbers...

Plus I really wonder if it'd be possible in an online match. I seriously doubt it. I dunno, it's too good to be true... in a handheld.
Never say never Man anything is possible

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
My theory of why no one found any files For DLC and etc. Sakurai knew already we would hack to see If there was extra content so he planned on doing add-ons but we manage to get some form of proof of DLC which btw are the Arrows

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Never say never Man anything is possible
Triple post warning. And I dunno it's too good to be true, but like I said, in a handheld. Considering just how much problem the vanilla 3DS is causing to Smash...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Fourside, Pokefloats, and Fountain of Dreams are laughable?

HARK. I SEE A PERSON WITH BAD TASTE.
You and those who liked your post are missing the context of my post and putting in a negative theory to it.

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
So for ice climbers I had an idea, in Japan they are know as Ice Climber right.... Well keep them as the duo we know and love on Wii U and bring in Solo popo with a nana alt for 3DS because either way there name doesn't change everyone wins :D
yep..

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
So for ice climbers I had an idea, in Japan they are know as Ice Climber right.... Well keep them as the duo we know and love on Wii U and bring in Solo popo with a nana alt for 3DS because either way there name doesn't change everyone wins :D
So... change the core gameplay of the original Ice Climber game, which is cooperative, and also break the tradition of the original dividual that has been going for the past Smash games to one character? You know, I don't know if people are going to be happy with the change.

With the reveal of why the Ice Climbers were cut in the 3DS version, it makes me wonder if that is why Nintendo made the New 3DS. (Of course, it's not the only reason. There has to be more.)

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
So... change the core gameplay of the original Ice Climber game, which is cooperative, and also break the tradition of the original dividual that has been going for the past Smash games to one character? You know, I don't know if people are going to be happy with the change.

With the reveal of why the Ice Climbers were cut in the 3DS version, it makes me wonder if that is why Nintendo made the New 3DS. (Of course, it's not the only reason. There has to be more.)
I said they only make them Solo for 3DS to cope with the limitations. They can be exactly the same as they always have been on Wii U there name will be the same on both versions Ice Climber

SonicMario

Smash Master
Well, I would think those who really liked the Ice Climbers would take one over none at all. It'd surely be a big change, and even hard to get used to. But the fact that they're gone completely has some players who have been playing the series since Melee even harder to get used to. It even would make sense to do this move when this is the same smash that has introduced Male & Female counterparts as Alts in the game (Wii Fit Trainer, Robin, and Villager) so Nana wouldn't be left out either. It's only a concern if you liked the Ice Climbers only because of their duo mechanic that was made impossible to work on the 3DS version of the game. But if you liked them from a character standpoint, it's all about what's worse: Playing as only one of the Ice Climbers (Just buff the single Ice Climber to viable use), or none of them at all.

Oh and when you played the original NES Ice Climber game solo. You were just Popo. There was no Nana if you were playing the Ice Climber NES game alone. So to be honest, SoPo technically would be faithful to the original game.

TriMaxTime

Smash Cadet
Body? Chicago; Mind? Somewhere off in the distance
NNID
WiiUMax
3DS FC
0602-6382-0071
Switch FC
2417-1622-0716
I really believe there is more to this character roster than we have with the "final" 3DS release. Many things have hinted otherwise: the constant DLC evidence/rumors, Sakurai's unprofessional teasing, and the like. I don't know exactly what form it will take, but I am sure we are getting more. Having Ridley, Issac, and Bandana Dee seems very likely to me, especially. We just need to wait and believe.

#insakuraiwetrust

LockFelino

Smash Master
3DS FC
1719-3394-3527
So hey, I'm back on this thread (ArcheAge is one hell of a game >///>). Any new things while I was absently carrying packs of iron across the sea?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So hey, I'm back on this thread (ArcheAge is one hell of a game >///>). Any new things while I was absently carrying packs of iron across the sea?
Apparently evidence for DLC was found from a pastebin owned by someone with the username Kaphotics, but the so-called "evidence" isn't even in there. It's just Pokemon X/Y files, Smash 4 Trophy Descriptions, and Smash 4 Misc. The "evidence" was found before the misc was added, and I guess it's possible that the file with the evidence was removed, but it's not there anymore.....

If there's evidence within the Misc, then I don't feel like searching through that many lines of text.....

This was the pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/Kaphotics

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Apparantly Ridley's files are in the smash run enemy coding, but I believe it may mean nothing as Nabbit isn't in smash run last time I checked and that there are loads of stuff from the SSE that went unused, so it may mean nothing. Mind you, apparantly this may be fake considering most people on 4chan moved to 8chan or something like that. Don't quote me, I only read that!

Top Bottom