• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Power Rankings: So Incredibly Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Tick tock Clarice...
Don't close this topic lol. We can't finish it up because dojo is in austin without internet for school, and DMG is busy apparently. Soon though, we are working on it.

Seriously though, I'll just take control of everything PR related. I can edit the lists in now that I'm a S-mod and I'm the admin for the PR forum anyways lol.

In the meantime I'll try and work on a mission statement and such.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't close this topic lol. We can't finish it up because dojo is in austin without internet for school, and DMG is busy apparently. Soon though, we are working on it.

Seriously though, I'll just take control of everything PR related. I can edit the lists in now that I'm a S-mod and I'm the admin for the PR forum anyways lol.

In the meantime I'll try and work on a mission statement and such.
Give me something by March 7th (even if it's just a mission statement) and I'll think about keeping this open ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol I am not busy, I have been waiting for people to be active. No one's said anything since like the first of March lol. Or at least that was the last time I checked yesterday.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol I am not busy, I have been waiting for people to be active. No one's said anything since like the first of March lol. Or at least that was the last time I checked yesterday.
Uh...what? Lol. I have the last post and it's was right after hobo14 posting results and asking for discussion..?

Again though, this will not be closed. It's pointless to close it as there isn't actually a deadline. If it's closed then we will just stop working on it, and that would be increadibly pointless. Rushing a PR is not good in any way.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Uh...what? Lol. I have the last post and it's was right after hobo14 posting results and asking for discussion..?

Again though, this will not be closed. It's pointless to close it as there isn't actually a deadline. If it's closed then we will just stop working on it, and that would be increadibly pointless. Rushing a PR is not good in any way.
Lol that was the first of March dude. Hobo 14 was on the 28th of February, and one day after that is March 1st.

Oh well, point was I was waiting for other people to join in on the discussion, but I said some stuff you guys can check out before I leave for HOBO 15.

And yeah rushing PR is bad, but I gotta admit we are more than a tad behind on things.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
You've had 6 months, to consider that rushing is crazy...

If the panel isn't going to update then there's no reason to keep the power rankings around.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You've had 6 months, to consider that rushing is crazy...

If the panel isn't going to update then there's no reason to keep the power rankings around.
6 months for what? I wasn't aware we were required to update it. What if we think it's perfect as it is? This topic is here for people to discuss the PRings.

I've told you, we ARE working on it. We are not going to be finished by March 7th. We do not need a deadline. We haven't even been TRYING to update or talk about the rankings for several months. We just started a few weeks ago. If you haven't noticed drew, I've already reformed the panel. Almost everyone discussing it right now is newer then the origional 5 we had. We've been AT tournaments. Players have been getting better fast these past few months and results have been crazy. There was no way we could have put out a reasonable list, so we didn't even discuss it. Placings are starting to get consistant again, so we started discussing them again.

So again, I will take charge of the Power Rankings. I am the admin for the PR site, I formed the current panel, I can update the PR topic that's stickied(which you never did for our second update btw).

Please, we just started talking again a few weeks ago, but we ARE forming a list. Right now. So don't rush us.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
im so glad we didn't do this for melee. and it's not like people don't know whats going on anyway.... mojo dojo, infinitron, zac attack. lol especially brawl people

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
im so glad we didn't do this for melee. and it's not like people don't know whats going on anyway.... mojo dojo, infinitron, zac attack. lol especially brawl people
They did do this for melee lol.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
All in favor of new panel? Aye
All in favor of Santi on it by himself? Aye

Either way, I'm eager to hear of something. March 7th ultimatum hurray!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Do you guys even know who's on the panel?

LOL.

If anything I would just add some people, though it's fine as it is right now.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gave you an extra 11 hours and still nothing.

If you want to take this over fine, but this topic is incredibly pointless right now so I'm closing it.

Don't make a new one until you have an up to date list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom