• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon

NukeA6

Smash Master
I love this select screen! =)
But Megaman, Olimar and Geno are ugly in it.
And now for the best part: Lip is in it!!!

Someone forgot the random box (it was in E for all). Still, best character select screen I've seen so far.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I'm kinda the same way. Though I get writer's block too, so...I'm a little useless in that way...
yeah i see what u mean....for example in the smash world I created an awsome video trailer (if somewhat dramatic) trailer for Super smash bros. Brawl while the song "Requim For A Dream" is playing the background...though it only remains in my head....I can create so many designs for video game characters such as Sheik and Midna in her tru form (though for Midna it wont too far off her orginal tru form look) and the remixes for the games music......Give me 550 songs and i'll give u back twice the amount in remixed versions.....but i'll never be able to show my creation....T_T....

anny back on topic now!!! LOL did anyone create a move list for lip yet?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
He made a move set:

*BUMP*

Here is my own moveset for Lip.

Name: Lip
First Game appearance: Panel de Pon (Japan-Only)
Platform: SNES
Release Date: October 27, 1995
Home Stage: Unknown

Weight: 2/5
Size: 3/5
Power: 3/5
Jump: 3/5
Speed: 4/5

BRIEF INFO:

Lip is the main character from the puzzle game Panel de Pon. In the non-Japanese version of the game, Tetris Attack, she was replaced with Yoshi, and in the Nintendo Puzzle Collection she was replaced with her daughter Furil. Lip refers to herself as a flower fairy. Her flower wand called the Stick is not to be confused with an ordinary stick you find almost anywhere you go, it can cast flower spells.

SPECIAL MOVES:

B: Flower Seed (Shoots a flower seed at her opponent)

FORWARD + B: Flower Bloom (Charges up her Stick for about 2 seconds, then swings it against her opponent(s) to damage them. Sometimes a flower blooms on her opponents heads, which have the same effect as when her flower wand was an item in Super Smash Bros. Melee.)

DOWN + B: Flower Bulb (Points her Stick toward the ground to lay a flower bulb on it, that spits out seeds like a geyser)

UP + B: Flower Propeller (Lip holds her Stick diagonally upward while it spins like a propeller)

SUPER SMASH MOVE: Petal Breeze (Lip will send a barrage of razor-sharp, flower petals toward her opponents)

Taunt: Lip faces the camera while holding her Stick with both hands behind her and speaks in Japanese, "Thank you", while she winks one eye.

Entrance: A very large flower bulb appears and blooms open, while Lip wakes up and hops out of it.

EDIT 1: I accidently clicked the "Post Reply" button, instead of the "Preview Post" button. So, please stand by for me to post her moveset.

EDIT 2: I've now added her moveset.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I love the idea of Lip. :)

I'm hoping she has the option of dropping blocks over everyone. :D or switching places with them.

I think her recovery move could be floating with the fuzzy seed thingie from the title screen of Panel de Pon.

I also love the third art the most. I hope they make her just a bit older in Brawl, just like they did with Pit.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I love the idea of Lip. :)

I'm hoping she has the option of dropping blocks over everyone. :D or switching places with them.

I think her recovery move could be floating with the fuzzy seed thingie from the title screen of Panel de Pon.

I also love the third art the most. I hope they make her just a bit older in Brawl, just like they did with Pit.
I will make the next move set I guess, her being older will make her more sexy..... I mean cuter.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
I will make the next move set I guess, her being older will make her more sexy..... I mean cuter.
I had one on the old NSider (and forgot to save it), but cuter couldn't be used at all with it since it had her spiking right though Puberty and into Adulthood (If I didn't say so at the start of the moveset, the ***** Size stat would've been a dead giveaway).

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Hey TF.I bet you can still save it, though. Last time I checked, you can still access the threads.

I made the reference remembering your thread. I think it's a good idea.

--
Anyone thought of Alt costumes for Lip? I can't think of many.. maybe pink hair for Jill.. maybe pink skirt for Alice... any other little girl Nintendo stars out there?

She could also use her rainbow for tether recovery or something. :p

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Hey TF.I bet you can still save it, though. Last time I checked, you can still access the threads.

I made the reference remembering your thread. I think it's a good idea.

--
Anyone thought of Alt costumes for Lip? I can't think of many.. maybe pink hair for Jill.. maybe pink skirt for Alice... any other little girl Nintendo stars out there?

She could also use her rainbow for tether recovery or something. :p
The threads on the old NSider got deleted months ago, didn't they?

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice
I'll throw in my 2 cents on a move set. This isn't really a full move set, but rather a list of moves I think she could have. These are all based on the games so if you haven't played much Panel de Pon, I'll try my best to explain.

Watabou: A watabou is that balloon animal Lip is holding on the title screen. This would almost definitely be an up B attack. It should work like Peach's umbrella or even Snake's cypher
http://www.intsys.co.jp/game/panepon/p02/mct/chr/wata.html

Garbage block: Well we have to have this. It's like the cornerstone on the Panel de Pon/Puzzle League series. I think it should either be a neutral B, or a down B move, or even a forward B. Basically, it would summon a block from the sky which crashes down with the force of Kirby's down B. Also, like Pikachu's thunder shock (or whatever his down B is called), if there are any platforms above you, the block will land on them.

Flower shot: This would work best as a neutral B or a forward B. Lip simply shoots a flower out of her stick, which causes a flower to sprout on someone's head and drain their health. This is derived from the flower that appears when Lip does a chain, which causes a flower to form and fly to the top of the enemy's screen and becomes or increases the size of a garbage block.

Cursor switch: It would probably be a down B move. Using it in close proximity to an opponent causes white box lines like the cursor from the game to appear around Lip and the opponent and Lip switches places with them. It shouldn't do any damage (or maybe just a little bit), but it provides the same benefit of Mario's cape move (which if you didn't remember, turns your opponents the other way, allowing you to gain an immediate advantage).

Block toss: Perhaps forward B or Neutral B. Lip simply tosses Panel de Pon themed blocks in front of her. Maybe the damage could change depending on which block is thrown or something. And like King Dedede's Waddle Dee toss, Lip can occasionally get lucky with it and throw out a shock block (the blocks with the ! mark on them) for big damage or perhaps a stunning effect.

Block rain: The Final Smash of course. We hear the fan-fare that plays when Lip creates a huge chain, and a slew of blocks rain over the course. They cause as much damage as regular blocks, but when there's a lot more of them, they should rack up damage or KO pretty fast.

Smash attacks: It wouldn't be fair for all of Lip's A attacks (which presumably would use the Lip's stick) to cause a flower to sprout on your opponents head, so it would only happen when she used smash attacks.

Well, those are the moves I think would be most logical for Lip to have.

Sinn

Smash Lord
If we're lucky, there might be an awesome one of Lip as an anthropomorphic kitten~

Yes, I am serious <3

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
It's been confirmed that Lip is in.

No, just kiddin, I hope its soon though. Only worthy female character left.

Top Bottom