• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
>_> Garganutua Blargg was in Tetris Attack. I'm well aware he has no chance whatsoever, but it would be cool if he were maybe an obstacle on Yoshi's new stage, or something like that.

NukeA6

Smash Master
there was another import game i rember seeing...forgot what it was called though...i think it was a shooter game...
Sin and Punishment. Why that game was never released in the U.S., I do not know. It has English VA so NOA has no excuse.

One can pray that Gargantua Blargg will be in Brawl...
Maybe if Yoshi gets another stage. He is one of the most recognized enemies in Yoshi's Island (at least that's how I see it). He could even be an AT if he doesn't become a stage hazard.

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I hope so too. Afterall, Lakitu is getting in as an AT (although he is from both the MArio and Yoshi series...).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It could happen. I just hope that Lip is the Japan favroite so she can be in Brawl.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Just a thought, will Furil be a newcomer, or Lip. Most people say Lip but if they like the GameCube one than Furil will replace Lip, is that correct?

parrothead

Smash Lord
They look so similar, theoretically one could be an alt costume possibly...
I doubt it, because it's just like adding Ninten's look as one of Ness's alternate costumes. If one player controlled Lip in her default costume, while another controlled Lip in her Furil costume, then that would cause confusion.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Is it just me, or has this thread gotten a lot more supporters recently? Not enough, of course, since we don't have flamers coming in here all the time yet.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
I doubt it, because it's just like adding Ninten's look as one of Ness's alternate costumes. If one player controlled Lip in her default costume, while another controlled Lip in her Furil costume, then that would cause confusion.
did you see Sonic's color swap?? almost all of his are different shade of blue!! (there is a black one).

NukeA6

Smash Master
Is it just me, or has this thread gotten a lot more supporters recently? Not enough, of course, since we don't have flamers coming in here all the time yet.
I remember when this thread was only just four pages and just a few supporters. Then all of sudden, look what it has become.

Reminds me of Micaiah. Back then, many people said no to her and people suggested that she would be advertisement like Roy was. Now, she leaves Black Knight in the dust.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I say more people more results. It happen to Sonic, a lot of people wanted him in he's in right now so why not Lip?

Sinn

Smash Lord
Well, Lip is popular enough (especially in Japan), but compared to the insane popularity and drive that Sonic had going for him...I don't think it's even comparable.

I'da supported a long time ago, but I only joined...well, less than three months ago I think it was.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Well Sakurai maybe planning ahead all along. The Lip Stick was an item on Melee, I think he was testing most people in U.S. to see where it came from. I don't know, just a thought.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Yes yes yes!!

Lip for Brawl!

It'd be hillarious if one of her special moves consisted of switching places with the opponent by the use of the cursor. XD Imagine if she does that to an edgehog.

NukeA6

Smash Master
If Board the Platforms return, I hope Lip's is just like Panel de Pon.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think we all just...kinda forgot at the same time xD

OOPS! O_O

So...hm. I think I want to hold a Lip art contest on Gaia...since I'm a total wh*re over there with art. Since *I* can't draw, I may as well make OTHER people draw FOR me >.>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
May the best art win is all I say. It sucks, I can't draw worth nothing.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I've currently got more than a few artists working on stuff...it should be interesting to see in the end. Be prepared for huge doses of cute.

Speaking of which, EVERYONE that I show Lip to is all like, "AWWWWWWWW! SHE IS ADORABLE! I MUST PLAY HER GAME!" So...why the HELL isn't Nintendo listening to this kind of stuff xD;

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm thinking Nintendo is evil, they can't give us what we want. If she gets a shot at Brawl they will make it Panel De Pon worldwide I hope. Her item is in the game twice so why not have her game worldwide.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I think it was the most pointless thing ever to disable Lip's stage from the American DS version of the game. Seriously, why? All it did was add more flavor to the game. It makes no sense.

Soft3x

Smash Apprentice
I love this select screen! =)
But Megaman, Olimar and Geno are ugly in it.
And now for the best part: Lip is in it!!!

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Hello there, I'm one of the "legendary" supporters of Lip from Nsider like Triple_Factorial, and Kirb94, I really hope Lip makes the cut.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
How did they mike Lip look like that? She almost look like she can Brawl, that almost look like Furil though, she looks younger.

Top Bottom