• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Man, from all the ppl I hear sayin that they're coming to this thing, I'm startin to think I should get there a lil early. :ohwell:

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Anyone else notice that smashboards is turning certain words into other stuff?

t1me = time , m@tter = matter, p1t = pit, yosh1 = yoshi, 1ke = ike, f@lco = falco, zeld@ = zelda, s@mus = samus, fin@l sm@sh = final smash...

Funny stuff.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else notice that smashboards is turning certain words into other stuff?

t1me = time , m@tter = matter, p1t = pit, 1ke = ike, f@lco = falco, zeld@ = zelda, s@mus = samus...

Funny stuff.
Yeah, I did too. Hmm, so it ain't a mod who's doing this...sorry for the false accusation Dr. Drew, I thought it was only me having this problem at first...wonder who couldve done this...haxz0rs ftl? :confused:

Oh, I have one more to add: i d k = idk.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Is it me or the past 2 or 3 pages of post have the word brawl and melee mixed up. READ Carefully !!

Oh and Pimpslap call me when to play 2marrow on tuesday. 832 659 9561

oh and im going to this tourny ppls

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haha no one plays Sonic sonic sonic sonic sonic!

heytallman

CTALL
Haha I looked back a couple pages, and Furbs posted something with the word "despi te" in it, and it changes to "desPalutena's *****e" I lol'd

Also, for today, it seems as though Ronnie loves Br@wl, and the rest of us are going to move on to M3lee.

This prank is fun.

Also, pimpslap, I'll still most likely be able to play tomorrow, but I don't know how long I'll be able to stay. I'll post later if it turns out I can't play

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
If anyone still wants to come over and play M-elee with meh you guys are more than welcomed, Im still trying to get my groove back from playing B-rawl. Hit up my tele: 713-5050-8688

Game tag Friendly Feifer.

I play:
M-elee Lv. = Godly, act like ya know man...
Halo 3 Lv.45 Doubles, 43 Slayer, 41 Lone Wolves
COD4 Lv.9 I just got it today...anyways hit me up *******s.

Tallman, Gabe, XZalla, Jake, Tarzan, Ronnie, etc. etc. all welcome to come and play some M-elee. If you do bring your Wii, then I can school you in B-rawl for mabey like 10 matches, then we can go back to M-elee. I just got a new $450 Camera, Its got more megapixels than the space telescope, my point is we can record.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Lets get the houston community together to meet up somewhere so we can play m elee somewhere, it should be fun. Anyways, who else here doesnt like b rawl? i personally after playing it for a while it got boring and i went back to m elee...whatever...come on houston! m elee!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Hah, I agree with you Alex, about COD. My thoughts exactly.

It's not that I don't like COD, or that I'm against change, it's just that it's not interesting enough to me and I'm not certain that it's a better game. I like the environment more in Halo anyways, and it's more accessible. It's gotten really limited though lately, like hell, I could do more in Halo 1, but that's the MLG-we-think-we-know-what-takes-skill philosophy, not mine. In a dream world we would be playing nothing but 5v5 or 8v8 CTF on any map, it doesn't matter. Most skilled gametype there is and it's so so so so so much fun. It approaches ******-noobs-at-melee-who've-never-seen-advanced-techs good... Man, I'm getting so screwed. They're making Halo 3 more and more like Halo 2, and here I am playing a game (Brawl) that really needs to be more like Melee and you don't here me b****ing. Well... actually you do, but you won't see anyone doing anything about it. What they (the "competitive" Halo 2 (not Halo 1) players) are doing to Halo 3 is annoying to me.

I'm now positive that Obama will become our next president. Unless people end up wanting Bush replacement (McCain).

*** How did that double post even happen? Seriously, there was no reason for that, smashboards sucks ***.
halo 1 >>>>>>> halo 2/3

halo has good multi, but campaign wise it felt like bungie tried to "hollywoodize" (thats not a word) halos 2 and 3. also i keep seeing posts on fps's you play, do you play team fortress 2?

heytallman

CTALL
Hey Jeremy, add me on XBL, my gamertag is heytallman, just like on here. I don't have a gold account right now, but if I get one playing some games will be fun. I just need to get CoD4. You needa play Guitar Hero so I can school you in that. So you can school me in M elee for a while, because I'm pure garbage at M elee, and then I'll school you in GH for a while. It all works out!

Pimpslap, I can't play tomorrow, got something going on after school, sucks.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
All this talk about playing and stuff means nothing unless we actually play so lets get together and play before I start my new job I just got as a doctor. Anyways, I'm down for some M-elee and other. (713)505-8688

Velox

Smash Ace
This will be my first tourney in Houston...since moving from Vegas...It should be fun.
Whoollllllllllly crap!!!!!!! You used to play smash (melee, the real game) somewhere other than Texas!!!??!?!!?! YOU MUST BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear Texas sucks and always has sucked at melee.

ha, i like this post btw

also, to whoever asked, no I don't play Team Fortress, but I've heard it's good

i need to change my sig, it's too competitive

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If I drove down the night before, would anyone house me?

G@BE

Smash Lord
i would hylian!!! cuz it does not look like im going to austin for the tournament. So i guess ill be going to the houston one

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Gabe, could you house me as well as JF and Austin? We want to drive down friday night but we are not able to leave until after 10pm.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hey, check that out, someone rez'd smashboards.

Oh shiz, JF and austin are coming too? Niiiice. You know you guys can totally house at my place (although as usual, gabe's would be comfier).

M

MyTime123

eww eww!! id love to stay at sethlons house!!!! i call bedmate with him. @rg!!! teeheehee

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Hey Jeremy, add me on XBL, my gamertag is heytallman, just like on here. I don't have a gold account right now, but if I get one playing some games will be fun. I just need to get CoD4. You needa play Guitar Hero so I can school you in that. So you can school me in M elee for a while, because I'm pure garbage at M elee, and then I'll school you in GH for a while. It all works out!

Pimpslap, I can't play tomorrow, got something going on after school, sucks.
hey tall man i will school you in rock band can do green grass high tides on expert and get 92 percent.

heytallman

CTALL
Rock Band isn't a competetive game, it's more cooperative than anything. Guitar Hero III, though, screams competition. And I haven't played Green Grass and High Tides yet lol. I don't really like the guitar playing in Rock Band, I think Guitar Hero is leagues better.

Saturday's coming fast!

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
thise is true lolz thru fire flames and devile went down to geargia lolzyeah
but guitar hero adds extra things like in thru fire and flames the begining is a piano solo lolz wow! but i know what your saying

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
this is true lolz thru fire flames and devile went down to geargia lolzyeah
but guitar hero adds extra things like in thru fire and flames the begining is a piano solo lolz wow! but i know what your saying

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
WOW, this thing is getting good. Doc Drew,Hylian,JF,Austin are all coming. YAHOO!!!!

PLEASE BRING A FULL SET UP IF U WANT A DISCOUNTED VENUE FEE. THE MORE SET UPS WE HAVE THE FASTER THIS THING MOVES. I BEG YOU!!!!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey, check that out, someone rez'd smashboards.

Oh shiz, JF and austin are coming too? Niiiice. You know you guys can totally house at my place (although as usual, gabe's would be comfier).
I forgot about JF, I remember when I was him for like 1 day. Too funny.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is Vat- Zero. Less than 3 days before the big Goop tourney

"Goop's AZ Brawl Tourney"

When:
- On Saturday April 5th

Where:
- 4533 S. Mill Ave. Tempe, AZ 85282

Top Bottom