• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
lol ya i remember you shok, i couldnt beat you in a single 1v1 >.<

although i did manage to beat that guy you had the fox fights with cause all he did was shine ^^

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
What part of Houston, Kyuu?
Um. LOL. How many parts of Houston are their? I know its a big city but I'm not sure what part Chris lives in. I know this is going to come out wrong, but he lives around alot of Asians -_-. His Zip Code is 77035. Hope this helps. I'm sure he wouldn't want me giving out his address. Also since its his house and I will only being staying with him, chances are I will have to play you guys online before and after that big Houston tournament, but we'll see how that goes.

SilentWolf is from Houston?...or

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gea is talking about which general direction will be staying at? North? South? East? West? For example, Sugar Land is in the Southwest area of Houston. When most people say Houston, they mean the entire metropolitan area that includes the surrounding cities (Sugar Land, Stafford, Baytown, etc.)

Also, you can trust a majority of the people here in Houston. :)

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
Gea is talking about which general direction will be staying at? North? South? East? West? For example, Sugar Land is in the Southwest area of Houston. When most people say Houston, they mean the entire metropolitan area that includes the surrounding cities (Sugar Land, Stafford, Baytown, etc.)

Also, you can trust a majority of the people here in Houston. :)
HERE (VVV)
http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=m&lat=29.674393&lon=-95.485912&mag=8&q1=Houston%2C%20TX%2077035

heytallman

CTALL
Sharpstown Mall is by no means considered an attraction. But yeah we should play sometime whilst you are down here, Brawl will be out and that should be really fun.

Houston should get something going sometime during spring break, that would be totally awesome.

Also, car accidents SUCK. I was in one this morning. No major damage to person or machine occurred, so I am thankful for that.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
I googled your zip, you live near bellaire, closets attraction: sharpstown mall.
i would love to play you dude...in melee and this is to anyone also too i will play anyone on saturday...it probably will be my last time play though 'cause my life is interfering with vid game practice so basically i play anyone...:)

also i ride would be kool i live the 77016 zip district if not then i will be at axxo's house on saturday...:)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im confused on what this means? "Spring Break"
spring break is a certain time colleges and schools in the USA give days off to students.

So anyway, when u want to play, PM me. i will bring houstons best to play you. u WONT be let down.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
spring break is a certain time colleges and schools in the USA give days off to students.

So anyway, when u want to play, PM me. i will bring houstons best to play you. u WONT be let down.
so...if you haven't read my news message i will be quiting melee and won't play brawl...if you want you can play me on saturday it mite be the last time i will play...

Gea

Smash Master
ROFL @ Shootstown mall being an attraction.

Edit: I'd love to play as well. Xyro can always give me a buzz if you get in touch with him.

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
are you really japanese? if so...

hii! konichiwa! :)
?
Konichiwa watashi desu Yenu, Colombian' Hayabusa.
Im actually from America, I lived here till I was 8, my mom lives in Japan, my dad lives in Kingwood, TX.

When is you guys spring break, and how many days do everyone have of it?

so...if you haven't read my news message i will be quiting melee and won't play brawl..
Why not, Brawl is amazing. It's takes about 5 hours to get use to, but its really fun.

ROFL @ Shootstown mall being an attraction.
Whats wrong with the mall? Too little?

heytallman

CTALL

My spring break is from March 14th through March 24th or so. They are usually about a week long. I'm pretty sure some other people have spring break at the same time as me.

And Sharpstown Mall....its not that it's little, it's just that...it's not a good place to be. It's a tad dangerous, if you will. But things are always OK in my neighborhood...it's a shame nobody ever wants to come here to play me in Smash because I live in Sharpstown...jk.

But yeah, I'm going to check with my parents and see if I can get a Brawl thing going at my house (if nobody else is going to try and have one during this time). If not, then whatever. But I'll wanna play A LOT during spring break.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Roy, the new zelda??!?!?!?!?! Ill let you borrow that if u want......i gotta get bacl MP3 anyway. This zelda game will be MUCH longer than MP3. i put 70 hours into the zelda.

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO TO THiS TOURNY FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW iTS ON A SUNDAY BUT YOU SHOULD REALLY GO. IF iT WORKS OUT WELL, THIS WILL BE A MONTHLiE THiNG.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
?
Konichiwa watashi desu Yenu, Colombian' Hayabusa.
Im actually from America, I lived here till I was 8, my mom lives in Japan, my dad lives in Kingwood, TX.

Why not, Brawl is amazing. It's takes about 5 hours to get use to, but its really fun.

because my life is getting in my way of gaming and i have to choose life...but like i said you will still have the chance to play me in melee (i always wonder how my blk skillz would do against the titans of games japanese skillz)(just let me know if you are up to the changelle i will be hanging out on saturday morning to probably sunday night)

Gea

Smash Master
Roy, the new zelda??!?!?!?!?! Ill let you borrow that if u want......i gotta get bacl MP3 anyway. This zelda game will be MUCH longer than MP3. i put 70 hours into the zelda.

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO TO THiS TOURNY FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW iTS ON A SUNDAY BUT YOU SHOULD REALLY GO. IF iT WORKS OUT WELL, THIS WILL BE A MONTHLiE THiNG.
lol wut? I barely put in 25 for the main part of the game.

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
because my life is getting in my way of gaming and i have to choose life...but like i said you will still have the chance to play me in melee (i always wonder how my blk skillz would do against the titans of games japanese skillz)(just let me know if you are up to the changelle i will be hanging out on saturday morning to probably sunday night)
Well like everyone in melee, I play fox. Um, Im open to play you although I'll say you'll have a slight advantage because of my transition to Brawl for a while now but Im sure I'd give you a run for your money, I mean I did 2 stock Jing the last time I played him, If your not aware he's a pretty good smasher in japan. (It was melee, my Captain Falcon against his Fox.)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Well like everyone in melee, I play fox. Um, Im open to play you although I'll say you'll have a slight advantage because of my transition to Brawl for a while now but Im sure I'd give you a run for your money, I mean I did 2 stock Jing the last time I played him, If your not aware he's a pretty good smasher in japan. (It was melee, my Captain Falcon against his Fox.)
Nice! you might also have even more of an upper hand becuase i haven't played melee in a while.although i have never heard of you 'til you appeared on here a few days ago...so do you have any vids of you playing melee on youtube or and other vid site?:lick:

i play sheik she is my man and i second doc and other characters for fun...yah so you up for it on saturday...

dawn001

Smash Ace

hey TGM when is this BRAWL TOURNY?

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet

i play sheik she is my man.
LOL, sheik is my man. Thats funny. No I never had the privilege of putting up any videos videos of me paying, do you have any, I'd like to see Houston play.

Jing gets ***** by everyone. GG
He's pretty good, I mean he's not bad right. So, whos the top 5 players in Houston, that Xyro77 was telling me about?

You guys got any youtube videos of you playing?

My Grammar is bad.

Top Bottom