• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
OK guys im off to work. I got "No MOre Heroes" today. its gonna be tasty!!!!!!

ROY!!!!!! Sky town is awesome! its by far my favorite place in MP3. The music and Ghor make it out to be awesome!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Huh, MGC...any news on their next tournaments? Evo will probably announce their lineup REAL soon. I definitely want to try to go this year...

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
takeurlife1... which guy were you? sorry we didn't play

yeah a lot of fox imposters out there... too bad you didn't get to play the real deal =/

Oh well, hope you enjoyed yourself.

I on the other hand was feeling ****ty. Sorry guys.

Tarzan, nice job backing out of our MM.

Guys i like to talk to, you know who you are. Good hanging out.

No tourney was kind of lame, but hey, I suck now anyways.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
seeing as how everyone is going to play brawl and leaving behind melee i thought i would bring back the classic matches from houstons finest!

Kage vs. False Falco
http://youtube.com/watch?v=r02aqaNz7FE

Dawn vs. Mouf
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A4AWJf1ItKU

TGM vs. Kage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WLz5qzWDedE

thats all for today (i think those were the koolest i could find)
What the hell? That Kage is from Canada and has never been on this side of the country and I don't even know who False Falco is.

Also, that last match is TGM vs Kaze, not Kage.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just like there's another Sethlon in one of the Koreas. Dopplegangers are EVERYWHERE. O_O

heytallman

CTALL
lol poopy marth

I was going to go, but about four other things came up that morning. I ended up going to lunch and playing Smash with some other friends, but I do wish I would have gone. I hope everyone had a good time

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
isai will be the best in brawl, as he is the best in 64 and used-to-be-one-of-the-best in melee. not to forget brawl is much like the 64 version... which isai ***** in...

isai will **** brawl mark my words

discuss.

i will be second best

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
i had fun at the fest. i was the crappy fox in the black shirt. of course, i would have fun cause i wasnt as good so i had a good challenge. i guess it serves me right for putting off L-cancelling and such with fox. i was just to **** lazy to try and get that fast lol. eitherway there were some good players there, i enjoyed it.

Shök

Smash Champion
i had fun at the fest. i was the crappy fox in the black shirt. of course, i would have fun cause i wasnt as good so i had a good challenge. i guess it serves me right for putting off L-cancelling and such with fox. i was just to **** lazy to try and get that fast lol. eitherway there were some good players there, i enjoyed it.
Which Fox where you?

There where a lot of Foxes there.

Well the fest was fun, I played a couple of people!!!

I played Mouf, we need to play again.

And that Clueless, that Ganon got better. We should play some more.

The rest of the people, nice matches and nice teams!!! :chuckle:

Velox

Smash Ace
Dear journal,

Today I saw Ronnie again. This time he was with a group of mexicans (surprise) and I could barley pick him out. I wonder when I will see Ronnie again?

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Chris you didn't answer my PM. WTF where are you I was actually looking around for you today. That group of Mexicans consisted of my bro, my GF, and her friend. You should have came up to me for some hot 5 way action.

How do you see me and I don't see you?!

dawn001

Smash Ace
Didn't that 13 year old boy beat Chillin and Chu in the teams bracket? O_o
haha I didn't get ***** in that one though =P

yes, i search my name often lol
dont think am talking down on you cause am not is just that WOW some 13 year old is too good nice match!!!!

i was thinking since BRAWL IS COMING OUT SOON THAT IF MAYBE WHO EVER HAS A WII TO GIVE ME THERE WII NUMBERS SO THAT WE COULD PLAY ONLINE!!!!! PM THEM TO ME IF YOU LIKE!!!

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
dont think am talking down on you cause am not is just that WOW some 13 year old is too good nice match!!!!

i was thinking since BRAWL IS COMING OUT SOON THAT IF MAYBE WHO EVER HAS A WII TO GIVE ME THERE WII NUMBERS SO THAT WE COULD PLAY ONLINE!!!!! PM THEM TO ME IF YOU LIKE!!!

your gay dawn and btw where the hell are you?! and if anyone is interested playing any smash on wensday pm me

Top Bottom