• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Boo RT...Boo :) I wonder how far ill go without MK....ill miss his whorenadoes, his loops of infinity, his throw downs to oblivion....U better not fail me pink puffball...Zori i think i found my answer to oli...its sort of cheap but well see...
Fine fine, I won't disappoint. I'll get out second round just for you. ;)

Just use Meta if you really need to, but no one expects Kirby. <_<

Gea

Smash Master
Boo RT...Boo :) I wonder how far ill go without MK....ill miss his whorenadoes, his loops of infinity, his throw downs to oblivion....U better not fail me pink puffball...Zori i think i found my answer to oli...its sort of cheap but well see...
You're going to dair oli with Kirby. There, I said it.

Gnes

Smash Master
You're going to dair oli with Kirby. There, I said it.
:( I hate that since weve become a team...u know everything thats in my head...GET OUTTTTTTTT!!!!!! :laugh: But naw if i play kirby against oli ill do that but my strategys with DDD...its sort of Roy-ish so its hard for me hahahaha but if i do it right oli cant do a thing...Dave...loser semifinals...meet me there...Gea...ill watch your finals match :)...

P.S for teams we should so use Husband and Wife's tags for our team....lol too good....And thursday we shall own at UH...own the person who said their top 5 in houston....but they have no knowledge of Roy...for shame

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I wish Peach had a torna-

Oh wait, she did and they took it out because it was BROKENLY GOOD.

;)
It's good if your opponent crouch cancels it in Brawl, which I somehow always end up doing even though it's impossible.

I'm too good. Or the game hates me that much. <_<

Stupid Green Greens.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Axxo's SMASHFEST 6:F-ing Mesquito's!!!!!!

Was up ppls. Im throwing a another SF this friday before HoBo 10 and it will be exciting.

Things at this SF:

-Bunch of side games. Teken 5 ,Melee ,MVC2 ,SC4 ,and more.
-Carpool to PZ next day.
-Tournament if a lot of ppl show up.
-I will be housing ANYONE!!!!
-Hopefully I can get ride of those F-ing Mesquitos.

Plz bring set ups. Brawl/tv/wii.
Bring money for 2 dollar tourney and so we can go to Wendys ,Waterburger ,McD ,or lil Ceasers.
Address is 802 Booth St. 77009 Houston,Tx
Axxo's Cell: 832-659-9561

Call for any questions.

Hope yall come.

Again I will be housing ANYONE.

Can yall plz tell me if yall are coming so I can make a list...Thx

Gea

Smash Master
:( I hate that since weve become a team...u know everything thats in my head...GET OUTTTTTTTT!!!!!! :laugh: But naw if i play kirby against oli ill do that but my strategys with DDD...its sort of Roy-ish so its hard for me hahahaha but if i do it right oli cant do a thing...Dave...loser semifinals...meet me there...Gea...ill watch your finals match :)...

P.S for teams we should so use Husband and Wife's tags for our team....lol too good....And thursday we shall own at UH...own the person who said their top 5 in houston....but they have no knowledge of Roy...for shame
So I'm getting to the finals? SNAP. I think you have a better chance of getting there than me, but we'll see.

**** son, DDD on Oli? Now I gotta rethink what you'd do. Man, I was looking forward to seeing that sweet dair spike like every stock. HAHAHA.

It's good if your opponent crouch cancels it in Brawl, which I somehow always end up doing even though it's impossible.

I'm too good. Or the game hates me that much. <_<

Stupid Green Greens.
lol Smash DI down much? I only CC stuff that I shouldn't be able to, like Lucario's utilt.

Green Greens FTW!

Also, Gea, gnes, what time are you guys getting to UH on Thursday? We can play some in my dorm before the tournament thingy, but I have somewhere to go at like six.
I'll be there by... 4:30? Probably sooner.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Haha alright. I'll make a decision when the time comes. Name your price you foolish soul...
<33
But yeah when I'm done with mine, I can get started on yours if you still want.
K, 5 bucks, 2/3 or 3/5 depending on how i'm feeling lol

And yeah, i'm ready to work whenever you are!

Alright. I have them all chopped up and ready to go. A couple of them have sound issues, but the video is good enough. I'll post them as soon as I get off campus.
Hell yes.

My goal is losers quarter finals :)
Not if i have anything to say about it ;)
You guys can have it if you let me by ;)

Ok. *Tries to think of who I use that would be an even matchup against Dedede that isn't an annoying matchup for me* *Continues to think* Guess I could use Ice Climbers and not chain grab/desync in the match, that would work :D
That'll work, whatever you're comfortable with

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
That's not kal, it's Rayzorium and it was from the tournament, first round, second match.

EDIT: "A-pahn! leave me alone!" Proper audio lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
:mad:

Wario team?
Actually I was gonna see about teaming up with Hylian and doing double G&W, double IC's, or Wario and whatever he picks. This is all up to him though; if he already has a partner then double Wario sounds fun, unless someone else claims me as their partner.

kown

Smash Lord
i need a team...my partner dropped. so if i am aquainted with you and if u want a stock tanker on your team than count me in.

Gnes

Smash Master
kown, low tier won. no teams at hobo 10.
Ozz...r u lying...if u are..ill kill u :p...Well if they did me and gea practiced our ****** ways for nothin...Roy will win low tier with captain falcon if he decided to do it...from the last time i played him his captain was doing better than his marth...gee willies...i guess im goin link

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Attention Houston! G-Krew, needs housing the night of HOBO 10, If you could help us out please get back to me either on this thread, on aim or by PM. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Actually I was gonna see about teaming up with Hylian and doing double G&W, double IC's, or Wario and whatever he picks. This is all up to him though; if he already has a partner then double Wario sounds fun, unless someone else claims me as their partner.
If Sethlon is there I am going to team with him.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
axxo i will stay with you on friday.
the bus station is less than 4 miles from your house. could you or one of the other guys over there pick me up around midnight if i gave ya'll directions?

TyleThreeTwoFive

Smash Rookie
axxo i will stay with you on friday.
the bus station is less than 4 miles from your house. could you or one of the other guys over there pick me up around midnight if i gave ya'll directions?
Dude... Just walk...
Axxos neighborhood is super friendly and safe... :laugh:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If Sethlon is there I am going to team with him.
That's cool, I'll find someone to team up with.

Question: Are teams gonna be taken care of first or singles? And if low tier is chosen over teams, would low tier go first or last?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
My bad guys I said incorrect info.....low tier won the vote but xyro said well do doubles one last Time........

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I hope TGM won't always be doing low tier instead of teams :/. I mean, a few low tier tournaments is cool and all but Teams is a very important part of smash. It lets players with good teamwork stand up to better players and opens ups a ton of stratigies and such.

Here is a suggestion for TGM that I think most would agree with:

How about, you alternate low tier and teams. So at Hobo 10, you have teams, Hobo 11 has low tier, Hobo 12 has teams, Hobo 13 has low tier ect.

People will be able to look forward to something different every tournament! Also TGM, doing this will probably increase the turnout for both low tier and teams. People will be wanting to enter the event because it only happens every other tournament!

What does everyone else think? I would love low tier, but I would die without teams. This pleases both crowds, and increases attendance for both events.

heytallman

CTALL
I hope TGM won't always be doing low tier instead of teams :/. I mean, a few low tier tournaments is cool and all but Teams is a very important part of smash. It lets players with good teamwork stand up to better players and opens ups a ton of stratigies and such.

Here is a suggestion for TGM that I think most would agree with:

How about, you alternate low tier and teams. So at Hobo 10, you have teams, Hobo 11 has low tier, Hobo 12 has teams, Hobo 13 has low tier ect.

People will be able to look forward to something different every tournament! Also TGM, doing this will probably increase the turnout for both low tier and teams. People will be wanting to enter the event because it only happens every other tournament!

What does everyone else think? I would love low tier, but I would die without teams. This pleases both crowds, and increases attendance for both events.
This is a good idea. I'm just now starting to appreciate teams, but I'm happy that I'm able to use my main in low tier tournaments. I would like to do both. They should be alternated.

Also KEEF, who are you teaming with? Make up your mind, man!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hylian's idea gets the thumbs up from me as well.

Top Bottom