• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Ok. I mostly joke around when I say I'm one of the best I know in Houston, because I've never backed that up ;p I think... I don't know who all I was battling in friendlies at the last PZ tourny.
ok sure shok just let me know when and where...

RT don't blame houston...blame buttmountain...if they weren't so lame houstonian would have shown up...ohhhhhh you wanna take a time out to cool down cause i torched that as:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

also i hear ya KRD i am quite the jokester...i thinks thats all i does?maybe still i will like to plat you...also change your name to KDR it sounds so much better...

onii-chan

Smash Ace
*shok i only allow girls to backs that up* if ya know what i am saying ;)
since i got out of summer school for making up hours i have been free...i don't have anything to d0

i say chew dat...because i like laffy taffy :p

but KDR sounds more epic than KRD

KDR>KRD...hmm maybe i will change my name to that

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
ok guys, my last smash tourney of the summer will be august 9th, DONT SCHEDULE ANOTHER EFFIN HOBO ON THAT DAY !!!

im going to have tier brackets(for players) so the crappy bmt locals will participate without being afraid of roy.

and im not stupid, so dont try to get into a bracket that you are too good for. It's not worth it because im offering store credit for the lower tourneys, cash only in the normal(top tier) one.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
*shok i only allow girls to backs that up* if ya know what i am saying ;)
since i got out of summer school for making up hours i have been free...i don't have anything to d0

i say chew dat...because i like laffy taffy :p

but KDR sounds more epic than KRD

KDR>KRD...hmm maybe i will change my name to that
Too bad, you don't know what KRD stands for :p

wonder if I should start saying TMG instead of TGM just for fun o.o "The Marth... Great!"

onii-chan

Smash Ace
my statement stands...KDR>KRD your name is epic fail

and epic fail is fail sorry D:

so shok you are going to your first tourney that i know about...to commerate it i will go all out against you!!!and you will buy me a sandwhich at whatburger near there :)

Shök

Smash Champion
Its not my first tourney.

You are going to buy a sub from Subway and two Macadamia Nut Cookies for being wrong.

heytallman

CTALL
im going to have tier brackets(for players) so the crappy bmt locals will participate without being afraid of roy.

and im not stupid, so dont try to get into a bracket that you are too good for. It's not worth it because im offering store credit for the lower tourneys, cash only in the normal(top tier) one.
lolwut? That sounds like fail. It sounds like, from what you posted, that the people who only have to drive a little bit will have easy brackets, but the people who actually have to drive two hours to get there have to be "afraid of roy" as you so eloquently put it. F that.

And yes, I am very afraid of Roy.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
lolwut? That sounds like fail. It sounds like, from what you posted, that the people who only have to drive a little bit will have easy brackets, but the people who actually have to drive two hours to get there have to be "afraid of roy" as you so eloquently put it. F that.

And yes, I am very afraid of Roy.
no, if a crappy crap houston player decides to drive to it, they will be put in the intermediate bracket regardless of the distance, and his prize for winning is poopy store credit.

the other, real, bracket will be just like a normal tourney. which btw, isnt roy gonna be in columbia on august 9th?

not to mention i let you guys do friendlies till your eyes bleed, stop whinin =p

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
MGC was epic fail. 4 stock, starting roster, all stages legal, hotter then PZ, and tvs with a bit of lag.
though i got to meet popertop (epic wario, it ***** that ike/fox/lucas) and kown (did well against roy, best pit ive seen).

sad to see that gamestop can do a better job.

Popertop

Smash Champion
:laugh: so many lulz, so little time.
Thnx for the shoutout Ozz I try I try.
My matches were hard tho, that was the first time I had played that day.
First match all day, on a laggy tv, with Wario, not so good. :(
Yeah, I'll prolly do GH3 next time.

ArcaneSage, where you from?
If you live near pearland we should play some time.
No one really plays Pika here that is any good.
I could show you some things, but Bear is alot better.
He lives in College station so that doesn't really count.
*shrug*
He'll probably show up to my next fest, but Iono.
Trying to have it before FAST makes it a little difficult.

kown

Smash Lord
mgc was pretty fun i met some kool ppl!!! i got a free t-shirt too.

on the down side i hate getting put with roy r in the same bracket. i think i could of gotten second heh i cant complain much since i at least got to play my main char. (they didnt have all the chars unlocked)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
A tourny with only the starting roster? o.o I guess there wouldn't be any snakes but...

Luckily if I ever went to one of those, all of the characters I use are part of the starting roster, and so is the character I'm learning to use next.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Congrats to Anthony Martinez (Roy) for winning. He's so lucky they let him into the brackets despite being five minutes late. This was literally his ONLY chance of getting it, since there will be other more important tourneys in the following weeks.

Supposedly, they will have better rules next week and actually let people use secret characters. It sucks if you can't use your main...

ArcaneSageX

Smash Rookie
:laugh: so many lulz, so little time.
Thnx for the shoutout Ozz I try I try.
My matches were hard tho, that was the first time I had played that day.
First match all day, on a laggy tv, with Wario, not so good. :(
Yeah, I'll prolly do GH3 next time.

ArcaneSage, where you from?
If you live near pearland we should play some time.
No one really plays Pika here that is any good.
I could show you some things, but Bear is alot better.
He lives in College station so that doesn't really count.
*shrug*
He'll probably show up to my next fest, but Iono.
Trying to have it before FAST makes it a little difficult.
Yeah, I kind of live near Pearland. I live next to I-45 close to the San Jacinto South campus, if you know where that is.

So, no good Pikas? Figures. I think I'm the only Pika player around here. Oh well.

Esca

Smash Champion
gratz on stiltz for winning the play n trade tournament in beaumont.

uh, i've picked up pikachu/jiggs, and my ic's got beastly.. i'll 10$ mm anyone who wants to my ic's vs. their main at the next fight night in beaumont.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
gratz on stiltz for winning the play n trade tournament in beaumont.

uh, i've picked up pikachu/jiggs, and my ic's got beastly.. i'll 10$ mm anyone who wants to my ic's vs. their main at the next fight night in beaumont.
I'm never going to the beaumont tournys, but if you go to the PZ tourny on the 26th I'll accept your money match, my ICs vs. your ICs, or my Sheik vs. your ICs if you'd rather.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Arcane, I'd love to play a fellow Pika main (not many here), but I live in College Station so...yeah. If you go to any of the Houston tourneys or smash fests I'll probably be there. Hopefully we could play some.

Also, look at the post count. 69 baby.

Esca

Smash Champion
KRD, how about Pit vs. Pit instead? =]

edit: uh, i'll be attending the July 26 tournament perhaps. its my birfday, so it may be my present, lol. i'll play anyone who wants an MM. ANYONE. that is all.

Top Bottom