• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Ok, here's the deal; I can't decide which tourney I want to go to. The thing is I probably won't decide til the end of peyton's fest. So if I decide to go to Austin, I will be riding with RT, if he will have me I hope. So me taking other people isn't in my power.

If I go to the Beaumont tourney, I'll be driving myself and some people can hitch a ride with me. The problem is, if I go to Beaumont I will probably be staying at my mom's for the night which means I have no idea where the people I would take could sleep. I'd offer my mom's house but that would be weird. I really wish I knew how many people were going to the Beaumont tourney. Oh and if I go to this, I'll be looking for a teams partner if there is teams.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
lol. I never remember. What's on Friday?
And i don't have an aim.
im trying to have some people over at my place for some smash. idk whos for sure coming yet, so if you would come it would be nice i know one of my friend said he would come if others would. i already asked quivo and some others.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Ok, here's the deal; I can't decide which tourney I want to go to. The thing is I probably won't decide til the end of peyton's fest. So if I decide to go to Austin, I will be riding with RT, if he will have me I hope. So me taking other people isn't in my power.

If I go to the Beaumont tourney, I'll be driving myself and some people can hitch a ride with me. The problem is, if I go to Beaumont I will probably be staying at my mom's for the night which means I have no idea where the people I would take could sleep. I'd offer my mom's house but that would be weird. I really wish I knew how many people were going to the Beaumont tourney. Oh and if I go to this, I'll be looking for a teams partner if there is teams.
well I guess if you go to Beaumont I'll team with you........... but I really want to go to Austin though :( but I have no ride over there...... and I don't think that RT would take me..... and I know no one else that's going.......

If anyone else is going to Austin and could give me a lift, it would be much appreciated....... I'll put up gas money........

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
austin is farther. :p

GIGAKOOPA!!!!
YOU PLAY LOD!!!!
:O :O :O
Yo listen close. Stiltz says its a go to come over your fest... couple of questions:
1)How many people plan to show...?
2)There will be both Brawl and Melee hun?...
3)Will there be beer... or food?
4)Is anyone going to try to MM me?... cause thats cool ^_^'

Also, If I do not go... please Please, PLEASE blame Stiltz... lol

P.S It's a known fact, that when Jeremy Feifer attends anything, it increases the popularity of the event.

Popertop

Smash Champion
6-8 people are gonna show.
Both brawl and melee yes. You have to play my trashy climbers. They are so bad. It's not even funny.
No beer. Pizza.
I honestly would have MM'ed you but I'm running out. >.>

CY

Smash Ace
Both brawl and melee yes. You have to play my trashy climbers. They are so bad. It's not even funny.
No beer. Pizza.
no beer? wtf son.

had some of that new castle last night, **** was delicious son. BROWN ALE *****

heytallman

CTALL
JEREMY: I plan on attending, if I can get a ride thing worked out, which I'm pretty sure I will. Me going alone should be enough for you to go.

Also, I played Stiltz today and beat him

...in pokemon
10MISLEADINGS

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
No beer. Pizza.
You'll do me a favor and get cheese pizza please... pretty please ^_^ >_<'

JEREMY: I plan on attending, if I can get a ride thing worked out, which I'm pretty sure I will. Me going alone should be enough for you to go.

Also, I played Stiltz today and beat him
I know Ill be playing Brawl, so I expect everyone to get owned in Melee,... its only fair... also I want MM...

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
Man I can't wait till tomorrow, I haven't played Brawl with anyone here yet...well maybe since PZ in May, but that barely counts cause that was my first time with Brawl!

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
K, im officialy not playing Brawl online anymore. I was playing a laggy lucario in a tournament match and i had 3 stocks and he had 1 and for the rest of the match he spammed F-Smash and aura ball and he won. i couldnt dodge his spaming since it lagged so much. i swear, i've never felt so frustrated and angry over a video game like this before. bye bye brawl online.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
K, im officialy not playing Brawl online anymore. I was playing a laggy lucario in a tournament match and i had 3 stocks and he had 1 and for the rest of the match he spammed F-Smash and aura ball and he won. i couldnt dodge his spaming since it lagged so much. i swear, i've never felt so frustrated and angry over a video game like this before. bye bye brawl online.
I can't believe ppl still play brawl online :( you guys should know better :ohwell: lol

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
lols i had alot of patience with it since brawl came out, but now i just gave up XD
lol since the time ppl told me it lagged bad I have never tried it and never will I know how games that have have 1 second delay(or worse) go about and its not pretty :( ppl who still play it should stop now seriously, its not going to get better lol I'm pretty sure 99% percent of the players hanging out in brawl online are noobs, ppl with no life, and aholes lol don't waste your time =/

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
lol since the time ppl told me it lagged bad I have never tried it and never will I know how games that have have 1 second delay(or worse) go about and its not pretty :( ppl who still play it should stop now seriously, its not going to get better lol I'm pretty sure 99% percent of the players hanging out in brawl online are noobs, ppl with no life, and aholes lol don't waste your time =/
well i always thought playing online was better then playin cpus....

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
ceasar are you going to the smashfest ???
sorry man I don't socialize with scrubs :chuckle: lol I'm planing to you want to go together?

well i always thought playing online was better then playin cpus....
well look at it this way, which one you rather play:
play every time with a 1 second delay(or wose) and actually make your skills not improve much at all ,can't play your best and get frustrated or play cpus in which you have no delay ,practice your moves, and put your imagination to use?

I remember reading this a long time ago its hilarious , have you read the one about gaining stats points after sex like if it were ff7 ?? that oen is epic man XD XD

kage921

Smash Journeyman
sorry man I don't socialize with scrubs :chuckle: lol I'm planing to you want to go together?

well look at it this way, which one you rather play:
play every time with a 1 second delay(or wose) and actually make your skills not improve much at all ,can't play your best and get frustrated or play cpus in which you have no delay ,practice your moves, and put your imagination to use?

I remember reading this a long time ago its hilarious , have you read the one about gaining stats points after sex like if it were ff7 ?? that oen is epic man XD XD

well its that i've decided give you a chance..... I mean you can't be any more of a scrub that you are now....... besides that's my way to give back to the community lol jk

yeah I want to go.... you drive or I drive... or how are we going to do this?????

dude find that FF7 one so i can see it.....

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
well its that i've decided give you a chance..... I mean you can't be any more of a scrub that you are now....... besides that's my way to give back to the community lol jk

yeah I want to go.... you drive or I drive... or how are we going to do this?????

dude find that FF7 one so i can see it.....
well if you don't want to drive then I could drive , or I can go to your house and then we decide who drives from there it doesn't matter to me

here is the comic man:
http://www.duelinganalogs.com/comic/2006/01/12/strike-a-pose/ too funny :laugh:

read the comics in these website they are awesome

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
lol, i like the awkward zombie ones... in other news, who plans to attend the bmt tourney? dont be a vince and wait till last minute on meh, i wants a head count!

so, everyone who is going raise your hand

edit: never spend 2 weeks playing nothing but crappy crappy crappy people, it makes you worse -.-

AND GANON IS TOO GOOD

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ill go to poptarts fest.

i will be there around 630-7ish. i got a full set-up. i wont bring melee though.

Top Bottom