• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test your speed smashers!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I got .165..I was 1 away from making it to the right side.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

Don't they delete scores or something?

If anyone remembers TheIceDragon's score, that's mine . . .

Yawgmoth

Smash Cadet
I got a 0.240 on this one, there are better tests for this stuff.

http://www.positscience.com/programs/brainspeed.php seems like a better test to me. It seems to record how long it takes you to interpret the questions rather than raw mouse clicking speed. I usually get around 30 ms on it. My friends who play smash also get in the 20s or 30s also. I took it again just now and got 31 ms.

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
I doubt this has anything to do with smash game playing, more like testing your determination(if you connect it to your ability to play well in smash) and motivation to get high score's in games.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I wonder how many people hacked it... =O Yeah... The majority of the right side... =P But either way I got .191 yesterday, I tried a few minutes ago and got .234... x_X;

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Lol, you can't hack flash. :laugh:

If you could, it would be that much easier. :(
Yes but there are programs such as AutoIt as Magus said... Auto clickers... Quite simple to program really. There is no way your reaction time is .101, either you predicted it quite luckily several times, or you used an auto clicker... I will never believe those scores until I see them done myself.

Eidolon

Smash Apprentice
Yes but there are programs such as AutoIt as Magus said... Auto clickers... Quite simple to program really. There is no way your reaction time is .101, either you predicted it quite luckily several times, or you used an auto clicker... I will never believe those scores until I see them done myself.
In defense of Lanowen, I believe those scores. Of course, I always thought Lanowen was an inhuman robot anyway, so it all works out. :laugh:

Cute game though.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I wonder who actually has the fastest reaction time in the world. I want to find that out. Disregarding programming skills. =P

TigerBlade34

Smash Journeyman
Woot, just got 0.255.

It's gonna take a mighty long time if you want to know who's the fastest in the world SPIKE, lol.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
It all depends on the first click, the came is not totally random, there are different sets it goes though.

One, specially that the first dot turns yellow within about 1-2 seconds, you just keep cycling through until you get a good first time, I was REALLY lucky, and got .001, then on my third I got .56. Keep in mind, this is after a couple hours of trying (I know, hours). I averaged around .160-.170.

Just doing it again, I got 0 on my first click. Try it, you would be surprised.

Magus420

Smash Master
Looks like they didn't believe it either really. If you did really spend hours getting those scores I feel bad because they deleted both of them. Having your score on there at what just happens to be the lowest possible score that the game doesn't auto-disqualify, not to mention having that identical score up there twice even by getting lucky with/timing the clicks isn't very convincing. Getting an insanely low average is one thing, but having that specific number average twice is asking a bit much for someone to actually take it seriously (even if one did know the timing patterns).

has anyone played samurai kirby on kirby super star? my best reacion time was in 00 miliseconds, LOL. i guessed and got lucky. :)

crimsontide540

Banned via Administration
lol me 2 i can't concentrate on a dot............specially when it leaves u sittin there for like 30 seconds sum of the time

Top Bottom