• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test your speed smashers!

tshahi10

Smash Ace
yes, 8th place
edit
2nd place after my 3rd try
Record average

darn it, why cant i do it .05 faster

Ekaru

Smash Apprentice
Really, I can, without a fluke, when I'm not tired in the slightest (rare nowadays, though... ><;), and am trying , I get around .200 consistently. I always thought I was slow... >_>; Which I am. Meh. ;_;

Also, why you would want this kind of reaction time: Makes it easier Smash DI and stuff. Pretty much it, and also, if a lion appears by your door, you can get to your car quicker.

AePulse

Smash Rookie
i dont get how people can have this kinda of reaction time that the boards say. i have .18 now as my average and people are gettin .15... and i did track among other things very successfuly, my reaction time is really good comparitivly but whats the deal with a whole .03 seconds faster? thats a big jump! wth....

EDIT: also.... when i did the ruler test i got a much faster time in fact... i got .13 so apparently the ruler thing must not be completly accurate or the brain doesnt register color differences as fast as movement....

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gonna try the game just after I woke up. Lol. See what happens.

Oh, by the way. What happens if I enter my name for a daily best, but I'm still on the monthly if my monthly is better? Does it have my name twice with different score? Or does it erase my higher score?

It really is pretty cool if you don't cheat.

Magus420

Smash Master
Most scores are meaningless if you ask me (particularly those significantly under 0.200). If you can't get that averaged score with all 5 of your times within ~0.010-0.015 of each other it indicates very little other than you can get your name ranked high up on what is then just a silly game since it has then lost its original purpose. If they're outside of that range it's not a very accurate score (as if the test itself were an incredibly accurate measurement to begin with).

Also keep in mind this only tries to measure one of the reaction time types. I would say choice based would be more applicable in smash, since you're more often reacting to what happens and acting accordingly rather than reacting and acting with something when anything happens, whatever thay may be.

D

Deleted member

****, I had a really good first 3 and then I dropped the mouse XD

Top Bottom