• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tenth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: a Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - Apr 19, 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

~omega~

Smash Apprentice
I had a lot of fun, I lost very early on because I was playing very very aggressive for some reason but oh well, it happens......

Me and Cat Fight are gonna be practicing a lot for the next tournament, hopefully it will be soon :)

Cort - Next time were at a tournament together I would love to play a friendly with you, I meant to ask but you were pretty busy at the last 2 XD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Man i really wish people would stop complaining at large tournaments.

Looks like everything was well run Cort grats :D

Good **** to everyone sorry i couldn't see you all, i'll be there at MM so you all owe me hugs and the like.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yeah, so I kind of wish this tournament was double elimination...oh wait....it was! Then why did I get single? Oh yeah, people can not type in "Prince Of Fire" into the computer correctly! "RRRAAAAAAAAA" (Captain Falcon victory pose)

we get it
**** happens
you would have gotten destroyed by darc the next match regardless
and continuing to hear you gloating online
is just
getting annoying as ****
shut up

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You were the Zero Suit player that destroyed me right? I didn't even have a chance. I was off my game(excuses excuses).

I'm third shift and was up at like 8 in the morning after little sleep. I can do a bit better than I was doing.
destroyed you? wtf that upb upair thing came out of nowhere and you took me to the last stock in game 2

i'll be doing shoutouts later in the full results thread.

i hope everyone that shook my hand enjoyed the 5 minute long handshakes

Banks

Smash Hero
it was a good time, I still think brawl is poopy, and I had an even harder time because of some seeding issues *glares at cort*. But overall despite brawl being the main event I had fun playing some rusty melee with my fellow melee players, messing around in brawl trying to be a homocamper like the other good people with my newborn falco, and hanging out with friends. I'll do shoutouts in a results thread, mebbe.

Cort

Apple Head
I seeded random people accordingly but I somehow missed Banks completely, I'm really sorry Banks you know I love you

You need a more interesting name

Banks

Smash Hero
yes our love is neverending <3, I think this is just your way of saying I should change my name back to Banksyayogame50 or Trinkydinks69

at least i got more time to play melee without having to worry about getting DQ'd LOL

Milktea - i need that banks2king piture ASAP

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
a picture of captain falcon with "show me your moves"

and I only wear the Favre jersey because it allows me to channel my inner chillindude to transform into dylandude

Doctor Destructo

Smash Journeyman
I did very meh in the tournament itself, choking when I had the advantage quite a bit, but I think I did pretty nicely in the friendlies. I gotta work on my MLG game a bit more before my Wario is sufficiently mean.

If you were wondering, I was the guy who carried around the Burger Pope Wario.

flaco

The Terminator
I had a good time, glad I went. Sadly I'm too shy/socially awkward to have intro'd myself to many people. I was the weird guy walking around half asleep(which means I probably looked piss) wearing hand cuffs on his wrist.

Met up with Flaco, and he intro'd me to a few people whose names I didn't get. And I PC Chris gave me a little pep talk about not being so **** shy. You're all very cool people and it was fun getting beaten by you guys. Only managed to beat Dr. D. And it was ludicrously close.

I'm pretty sure I was the only person playing Sonic there.

I hope I can improve and maybe give some of you some better matches in the future.
sup bro whats up didnt come sunday lmao

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Dazwa, honestly, most of what I remeber from our match was me getting flung around like a rag doll.

Being tired and having never played a half way decent Zero Zuit before I remember literally thinking. That's amazing. I should really be trying to DI out or hit him but it's just up and down. It's a freaking Zero G yo yo.

Thanks for the compliment though. Decided to main sonic for the challenge(and the fanboy in me) before I decided I wanted to try and do the competitive scene. I'm planning to work on my sonic and try and give you more of a challenge next time.

Only managed a single win, but it felt good. Specially since I went in without friendlies and tired. Although that mighta helped you not see a few things coming. Either way, I want a rematch next time Dazwa. See if I can't manage an upset. or at least a third match :p

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
you put your right thumb in, you take your right thumb out, you put your right thumb in and shake it all about.....you do the hokey pokey and turn yourself about and thats what its all about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom