• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tenth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: a Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - Apr 19, 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
And shouldn't it be "The XESTICLE is here...be afraid..." as opposed to "The XESTICLE is here..be afraid...."? The current one has a weird number of dots for its ellipses.

Just kidding, as long as it doesn't say "afrad" it's all gud.

EDIT: VenomInk, your sig doesn't work (unless you're using Text-to-Image). You should put img tags around the url.

Sol

Smash Lord
frigate orpheon suck thelevel turns upside down and screws people, it should be counterpick

Cort

Apple Head
yeah, maybe

but it's very clear as to when it's going to flip, otherwise it displays every characteristic a neutral stage should have

plus, brawl lol

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Actually Cort, you should probably only allow the ability to throw her parts Left.

Throwing them Right is broken, random, unpredictable, and not appropriate for competitive clacking.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going. :)

Can't wait to see everyones and meet new people here. ^_^

R3N0

Smash Lord
Not gonna lie, I'm mad Heartbreak just decided to put me in there... But you know if HBK is going then I GOTTA GO!..
Just gotta figure out a way to get there.. and possibly HOUSING?! .. I'm mad raw at this game, get @ me.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
brawl tournament. not going
Nooooo! Does that go for Thorn as well? The event won't be nearly as awesome without you guys.

I thought I should also announce that I discovered a new way to play Brawl that will win back all disbelievers who think the game is no good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1_AZbswyjI

I'll go ahead and challenge anyone to a Monster Party speed run. I have the world record in it as far as I know LOL.

Banks

Smash Hero
lol i was sort of joking, although i really do dislike brawl. if we get a ride then we might go

th0rn

Smash Lord
I am sure you hate Halo 3 too.
LOL, in halo3 there is still a large skill gap between pro and scrub players. If anything some of the shooting takes more skill.. sniping for example.

If Halo3 was all rocket launchers then you could compare halo2/h3 to melee/brawl. You can't compare such a great game like halo that involves so much skill and teamwork to a shallow, simple, kids party game.

Banks

Smash Hero
LOL yea >_>

i forgot to say, if i do end up going i could bring one definite wii and possibly two if we get stuff unlocked on it. ironchief for ride plox, contak me yo

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I was hoping to be forum nanny like from muppet babies

she kept those muppets in CHECK.

Cort

Apple Head

I post 2 more times a day in comparison to you. You completely fail, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom