• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tenth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: a Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - Apr 19, 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
a lot of truths have been made in the last page

All you experienced players have this ego that you cannot be bothered with noobs and that you are so high and mighty above everyone else.
dam str8
You're bad at a videogame, woooahh. Last time I checked, so is the rest of CT. This isn't a valid point in this discussion, but with every one of your posts you just ask to get logically *****. I'm here for the same reasons, buddy.

Noodles, 656, drsuper, Papito, etc, all don't post the way you do and they're all likable.

Plus I see it as an easy way to raise my post count, durrr.
dam str8 x3 (assuming u didnt include me in the whole ct thing. and if so, MM? not to prove you wrong as much as cuz i havent played u in a long azz time)

I am horribly offended...not all of CT is bad at smash or brawl.....brookman, myself, hazygoose, jv, jam, Lil and <3...............even nus, v, spawn, trademark and mikemoney do well in tournaments (ask mattdotzebb about how i 8 stocked mass at VLS LOLZ) Its just no one in CT was elitest or actually cared about rankings or ratings...cause we all like each other. Its angry people like PoF that can't take jokes that ruin it.
dam str8... wait, we have rankings?
I think it's funny when people say I'm only good at melee because of glitches. THen I stop wavedash and and still **** them LOL.
dam str8 (referring to me)
I've been practicing my advanced rolling techniques and my endless waves of f-smash.
**** str8. (ps, we must play more)
Money speaks louder than words.
dam str8,. thats sig worthy

Cort

Apple Head
People that think 'experienced players' think high and mighty of themselves just to raise their ego need to double check a few things. First off, if you use the fact that you're new and you've posted a lot of scrub worthy garbage that people laugh at, and then turn around and defend yourself by saying they're experienced players that think high and mighty of themselves... ugh. Just think about it.

I've spent a good portion of my time here on SWF helping people.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=120445

Also sure @ MM from trademark.

Anyone else up for MMs?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
*siiighhhh*

...duck?

SleepyK is my hero!

I thought action speaks louder than words. What does money have to do with words? Lol, unless you are a really rich guy who can somehow buy words. I wonder if you can buy enough words in order to keep anyone in the world from ever speaking?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Wow, I'm psyduck's hero?! It's a true honor! I'll do my best to uphold such a distinction at all times.

Maybe that should be my name for this event LOL!

Banks

Smash Hero
*roll* *roll* *down smash* *downsmash* *run* *camp*

yo i hope to gain mad respek in de comm00nitee wit my brawl skillz

th0rn

Smash Lord
Cort and PoF should just play rock, papers, scissors. That way the game will be faster-paced but still keeping the simple random elements of the game.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
*roll* *roll* *down smash* *downsmash* *run* *camp*

yo i hope to gain mad respek in de comm00nitee wit my brawl skillz
Camping wont wurk agsinst meee!
I has der reflextor.
-DD

Banks

Smash Hero
yea whoever has the more effective camping strategt shall be victorious. and DD you can camp without shooting anything, just PITCH A TENT LULZ

trademark: LMAO at ur sig i really hope someone who hasn't seen that video wonders what that is.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
D: TENTS?!
=( I can't compete with tents.
v.v Banks is too good.
-DD

Banks

Smash Hero
it'll definitely be more fun to hang out with friends at this than actually play brawl LOL >_____>

i'm bringing a gamecube tho, if anyone wants some melee then come see me in the darkest corner of the venue

th0rn

Smash Lord
Banks, you don't like brawl?? LOL
I might be able to bring a wii if i unlock everything. But SSE isn't my bag

Banks

Smash Hero
yayuhz axel melee party! (^_^)

and th0rn whatchu talkin bout brobro we have plenty of fun in our 20 minutes matches with smashballs and laserswords (olimar dittos for those who dittint kno our mainz)

on topic:

Yesterday we put all the stages described as neutral on random and played that way, and i gotta say the frigate level that flips upside down is mega gay. Maybe it is easy to tell when it is going to flip, but depending where you are on the level you can get so screwed. alo if you are recovring and the level flips you can get screwed that way too. I guarantee some gay **** is gonna go down if you have that on random V_V but maybe we are missing something about not getting level gayed

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I thought action speaks louder than words. What does money have to do with words? Lol, unless you are a really rich guy who can somehow buy words. I wonder if you can buy enough words in order to keep anyone in the world from ever speaking?
LO freaking L.

the656

Smash Journeyman
Sure I need to practice more with other characters like Jigglypuff and Link just in case it turns out as a bad combination

Banks

Smash Hero
Fleshwang is going to be renamed for brawl. Suggestions welcome, and if you don't know what Fleshwang is you MUST be some kind of rubbadub scrubby-nub

R3N0

Smash Lord
Haha.. I'm not gonna lie, the slew of posts were kinda funny... the Cort + PoF fightz!

I dunno why smash drama exists lmfao.

It's ok though! Brawl does suck in comparison to melee so far. Maybe something will make me like this game eventually.... But I doubt it. Melee was something I poured my heart n soul into for 2 yrs straight.. dunno if I can do it for a.. in my opinion lesser game.. (sigh)

Anyhoo, still looking for some sort of housing (CORT.. AHEM HELP A BROTHER OUT!) for me and HBK..~~

If possible.. haha.. =D?

I'm pretty beast at brawl, so I'll whip yall around in either game =p.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i'm subscribing to this thread for three reason.
1. cort is the man
2. bank's uber leet hax brawl skills pwns me on the regular
3. i'm gong to go to this tournament.

Edit:yeah i kinda need a place to stay too. andover is a loooooooooooooong ride home when im coming back the next day...

Banks

Smash Hero
memphis we should play some melee at this, mayybe some brawl too even though it's such a weak game lmao

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Fleshwang is going to be renamed for brawl. Suggestions welcome, and if you don't know what Fleshwang is you MUST be some kind of rubbadub scrubby-nub
Fleshwang is an historic name and ditching it would be blasphemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom