• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Your toon link is better :bee:
not really... He just has a much better matchup against Fox... I play him almost exactly like I play Link, which from what I hear is not what you're supposed to do.

Link/Samus/Marth/ToonLink
I can totally win this national amirite?

I think my main goal will be to make it out of Melee pools and that's it really.

Also your sig is bad, make a new one.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
not really... He just has a much better matchup against Fox... I play him almost exactly like I play Link, which from what I hear is not what you're supposed to do.

Link/Samus/Marth/ToonLink
I can totally win this national amirite?

I think my main goal will be to make it out of Melee pools and that's it really.

Also your sig is bad, make a new one.
Make me one and I will use it regardless of what is is ;)

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
There are a few people in mid TN that play from murfreesboro area, nashville area, and (where everthe hell mr. pickle is from). I'm the murfreesboro guy, and once I'm back in the area (come mid august) I'd be up for smash, and I'll also try to hold some relatively decent sized smashfests that people from all over the state will come to (and some OoSers too hopefully). Yup, that's about it though as far as I know.
I live in westmoreland bro...seriously, do you city folk not know of any other places in TN besides murfreesboro or nashville?

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Winnar, you could ban MK... As much as I'd love to see that happen and see who wins. All national tournaments allow it so... But hey, I'm sure if you do you will only lose 6-10 people. Maybe Ally will once again play snake? I like the idea, but I don't know if it would work.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Hey I'm an old school play from NC. I don't play brawl though. I live in dandridge tn for the summer. Anyone close that wants to play. I'll travel as far as knoxville. MELEE ONLY!

Vts

Smash Champion
The 30th is fine to come over josh

Just be ready for hell, or i could come to memphis and crash if need be doesn't matter my house is messy now hope to clean it before u come.

Before you come i want you to complete a little tech skill test i'll post it here soon once i get some basic things u need down first and list made.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hello Everyone

Okay here is the situation, my friend jamie aka lies to the smash community that is to the people that are aware of him; wants us to help promote a coffee shop called Edge. Its around overton park and they might even allow us to make it a every Thursday night gig. He personally asked for me to help get people together for this event and who knows we might get discounts or something. I figured I could at least get a count of people interested on showing.

He stated it would be open around 6 to 7 pm and doesn't close till 1. Its this upcoming Thursday Whatever happens just know that daddy Iori loves you all and is proud to be part of such a giving community. Peace

Vts

Smash Champion
Hello Everyone

Okay here is the situation, my friend jamie aka lies to the smash community that is to the people that are aware of him; wants us to help promote a coffee shop called Edge. Its around overton park and they might even allow us to make it a every Thursday night gig. He personally asked for me to help get people together for this event and who knows we might get discounts or something. I figured I could at least get a count of people interested on showing.

He stated it would be open around 6 to 7 pm and doesn't close till 1. Its this upcoming Thursday Whatever happens just know that daddy Iori loves you all and is proud to be part of such a giving community. Peace
Well i do open the bestbuy on thrusday morning but off at 4pm hmm might stop by cus friday i have to pick kage up before mist choices hmm

Cold_Cabbage

Smash Rookie
Wow, me and about 4 to 5 friends play Smash pretty regularly in the Memphis area. I wish we had seen the coffee shop post sooner.

zerotype

Smash Rookie
Hey, hows it going everyone. I'm looking for smashers in the nashville region to play with (I live in madison to be exact). I feel that I'm pretty damn good and would love to find others to play with in my area. I have two other friends that play who are pretty good. I'm no noob at the game and have been playing since release. I have a deep understanding of the game, pretty good spacing IMO, pretty good tech skill and just want to find others to play with. I don't know if it matters, but the characters I play with are:

Samus - Main
Captain Falcon - kinda 2nd
Shiek - 2nd
Mario - Like playing around with him
Ganon - Not too great with him, but he can be fun.
Jigglypuff - Just like messing around with that puffball

I'll play other characters, but thats who I actually feel comfy with. Anyways, if you live around the area and would like to play just send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to meet you.

edit: Just wanted to add that I only play melee and don't play/have any interest in brawl. I also play smash 64 if you're into that. I won't say I'm super great at it, but I feel like I'm decent.

BunBun

Smash Master
Thumbs up man. Welcome to SWF.

IDK about Nashville, but there are some players in Murfreesboro (though they aren't very active). KOKingpin and yoshiiscool, as well as Samba and his friends.

There's also Memphis, which is just a few hours away. We have a pretty large scene here, and love having new people come.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hey, hows it going everyone. I'm looking for smashers in the nashville region to play with (I live in madison to be exact). I feel that I'm pretty damn good and would love to find others to play with in my area. I have two other friends that play who are pretty good. I'm no noob at the game and have been playing since release. I have a deep understanding of the game, pretty good spacing IMO, pretty good tech skill and just want to find others to play with. I don't know if it matters, but the characters I play with are:

Samus - Main
Captain Falcon - kinda 2nd
Shiek - 2nd
Mario - Like playing around with him
Ganon - Not too great with him, but he can be fun.
Jigglypuff - Just like messing around with that puffball

I'll play other characters, but thats who I actually feel comfy with. Anyways, if you live around the area and would like to play just send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to meet you.

edit: Just wanted to add that I only play melee and don't play/have any interest in brawl. I also play smash 64 if you're into that. I won't say I'm super great at it, but I feel like I'm decent.
Sweet I havent really played melee since Justin (Yoshiiscool) went back home but I can still play. I play ganon. 2nd Ganon. and I like to mess around with Ganon. So if you wanna play some ganon then Im your man. Im off ALL weekend but saturday I have plans so Friday and sunday im open if you wanna get together and play some melee. I might just be able to get samba and his friends to play with us as well.

You can just message me on here or Hit me up on Skype. Just search for my Name Matthew Cronnon ill be the only one that shows up. KOheartamerica is my skype name as well.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I <3 KOkingpin.
nukka you need to change your city. When you coming home btw. I moved some stuff around. I can probably arrange to pick you up with milln's car since you don't want to ride on the scooty puff jr.

BTW Zerotype is freaking super cool Justin. I've only talked to him on the phone once but I feel like it might revive my drive for melee.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming back next week, not sure on the day though, prolly thursday or friday. Also what da **** man, me living with you and inviting pickle and samba over all the time didn't revive it, but some duder does? I'm hurt ;_; Either way, I'll make sure to rob you of the drive by destroying your (and everyone elses) souls in melee when I get back.

Top Bottom