• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tech Skill Madness combo vid

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i must be getting lucky or combo vids are getting better.

good music, pretty nice combos. Didnt really like the unnecessary use of drill shine flatland infinite, even in the vid it sometimes failed a bit, but other than that it was nice.

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
OMG RAQU IS IN THIS! This video is amazing purely because of that. He's like the best Link in Socal, possibly the universe. He beat Kira and 3 stocked DC afterall. :laugh: This video was pretty cool though. :p

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
OMG RAQU IS IN THIS! This video is amazing purely because of that. He's like the best Link in Socal, possibly the universe. He beat Kira and 3 stocked DC afterall. :laugh: This video was pretty cool though. :p
Correction: 4 stocked DC :p and got him in a link infinite Lol

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
That's a pretty technical Fox, right thar

Raqu has a pretty nice Link too.

Was a pretty entertaining vid.

Fletch

Smash Master
I liked the video, very technical as everyone has said, but it still seems your Fox is a little slow... Extremely impressive nonetheless, you can do more with Fox than I can.

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
lawl i sense all your sarcasm (is amused by it too XD). btw i 4 stocked DC not 3.

edit: didnt notice that sniper corrected u already

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
that ultimate goal is about the best goal any smasher can ever have.

except if you honestly play link: lawl

SNPR: have you ever travelled or do you stay local? wondering how you stack up to the locals and suck =)
Furthest I've traveled for smash was for Evo World, and I did horrible its not even funny

RAQU

Smash Apprentice

*i want to be... the very best, the best there ever was. to catch....*errrrr...

so i main Link... i can have dreams too =(. dont be a meanie weenie.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman

SNPR: have you ever travelled or do you stay local? wondering how you stack up to the locals and suck =)
Hey I didn't really get what you meant in the bolded part, can you clarify that?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I really liked this. A lot of the combos were completely based on your opponents not DIing correctly, but it was still a great vid to watch.

Top Bottom