• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tears of Insanity's Sig shop and other graphics

A_man13

Smash Master
You are one of the best here. No way I'm doubting that. Anyways, it isn't too big of a tragedy. More of these will be in the works, so....

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Asaph: I am currently 14. I would love to be a graphic designer, but right now, it's just for fun.

No, i didn't skip it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Sorry every one. All request will be put on hold until the 13th of July. Sorry for any inconvenience, but it's due to family.
Well, I'm amazed. GREAT job. My specialties lie in other areas... I may pick this stuff up one day, but...not now. I would request a sig, but I'm not the type of guy (I'd have to do it for myself), and it looks like you can't do anything at the moment. Great work.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
I saw taking back sunday as a preview band to My Chemical Romance at their most recent concert.

Tears of Insanity

Smash Cadet
Thats it, no request. I feel like i can't even go through my thread without seeing a few request on my thread. Sorry guys, but now i remembered why i stopped doing them on so many other sites.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
about how long does it take you to make one of thes O SO GODLY TO GOOD TO BE TRUE sigs?

Top Bottom