• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teaming with a great wolf player this saturday.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I never teamed with a wolf but I want to know a few things ahead of time before the big event such as;

Best neutral stage to play on: Smashville? Battlefield? Yoshi's Island?
Worst neutral stage to play on: ???
Best counter pick stage: Delfino? Battlefield? Lylat?
Worst stage to be Counterpicked to: Rainbow cruise?
Worst Team match up: King DDD and MK?
Team Strategies? ????
Can wolf have anything reliable for cape ****?

Best team name: Can't let you do that Bowser? lulz

Help me discuss if you want. Also, facing DDD won't be a problem since I'd switch to G&W or Peach.

Also i wonder how good Wolf is on Norfair.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
i can't beat wolf i need help but i would need to see how they play together can someone post a video on this team please. and thank you. :)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Wolf is pretty good on Norfair...stage is just right for his recovery, and he's a ***** to approach when he's on the lower platform since he can cover the entire **** thing with oos smashes.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Grab release to wolf's upsmash is pretty sexy...

I don't know too much about wolf period just be sure to consult with him on everything suggest a map and if he turns it down ask him to say why ect...ect...

Matt07

Smash Master
Based on the information I read on Wolf's Stages, and their Match-Up ratios it is;

Best neutral stage to play on: Battlefield is the best stage for Wolf. Smashville and Yoshi's Island are 'neutral' for Wolf.
Worst neutral stage to play on: Lylat Cruise, and Final Destination, and Pokemon Stadium 1 as those two can really wreck his recovery.
Best counter pick stage: Delfino Plaza, Halberd (considered really good for him), Distant Planet (the best of his counterpicks, as long as it's not banned), Pirate Ship.
Worst stage to be Counterpicked to: Luigi's Mansion
Worst Team match up: King Dedede, and Metaknight are Wolf's worst match-ups.
Can wolf have anything reliable for cape ****? Most likely one of his throws (u-throw is the best I'm presuming, lol.)

Also what Monk said, everyone has their different opinions in stages.

crifer

Smash Lord
Can wolf have anything reliable for cape ****? Most likely one of his throws (u-throw is the best I'm presuming, lol.)

Also what Monk said, everyone has their different opinions in stages.
I thought about a wolf/mario team a few days ago...
bc my friend plays him...
and it came into my mind that: @ high % his dthrow sends them @ high speed horizontally,
could you cape that momentum and get a result of it???

Top Bottom