• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Tier List

Tanon

Smash Rookie
G&W + Pikachu.

Before you all start wailing on me about trying to exploit oil spill, just remember that they both compliment each other extremely well, not to mention that G&W could charge his oil panic while pika edgeguards with thunder, or the shock thingos. I can see a pika dsmash into GW bair into thunder..... heheehehheheehhe.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
That list is freaking horrible. Diddy is way better in teams than that if you just play opportunist with him. Wario on that list is also WAY too high. Rob is also terrible

and yes, I do think Fox beats MK, at least on neutrals. I thought this even before I saw Tyrant get almost 3 stocked by TKD the week before MLG Dallas (where Tyrant got 2nd, even though it's partially cuz I coached him).
I agree diddy should be higher

I don't see whats wrong with wario being top 3 though

Guy is soooo good in teams. Camps, Stock tanks, Builds mad damage, Fart is homoooo. Great on CPs and can team with a lot of characters lol.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
Well, my sister and I are pretty good with Marth and Ike, Bowser and DK, and Falco and Meta Knight.

If that means anything.

Moldy Fruit

Smash Rookie
I'd think of 2 Dededes as one of the best(chaingrabs, anyone?) or Ness and Falco(Pk fire and CGs)

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
I feel like D3, GaW and Wario are some of the best team characters.

D3 and Snake= two heavies, and D3 can chaingrab someone into a Fsmash :-o

Top Bottom